- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Jim endures his painful ride, he desperately tries to get the attention of the girl holding him captive...

The red-haired cheerleader ran across the fields with her pom-pom in her hand, swaying back and forth in the air.  Her face was red from her encounter with Fran, and she was embarrassed.  Not only was she embarrassed for tripping into Fran, but also the fact that she was going to be late for practice.  She’d just joined the squad recently, and she wanted to make a good impression on both her coach and the other cheerleaders.  As she rushed across campus, she had no idea that she’d accidentally brought a friend along with her, giving him a ride that was anything but smooth or fun.

Screaming as loud as he could, Jim tried to get anyone’s attention as he dangled in the air, pinned against the plastic handle of the pom-pom.  His eyes were full in tears from the moment the girl had grabbed the handle and pinned his legs against it.  There was excruciating pain just above his knees, where her fingers had pressured them against the object she was carrying.  He was sure she had no idea he was there, or she wouldn’t be gripping it so tightly.  It felt like someone was holding a brick wall against his legs.  He was sure his bones were getting ready to crack open.

“Please…Please, someone help me!!!” he screamed, desperate to get some help.  He knew he was small and the only person around that may have been able to hear him was the very girl causing his torment, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to stay conscious for long in his currently situation.  He was swaying back and forth with the pom-pom, upside down no less.  The constant movement and position was causing blood to rush into his head and it was making him dizzy.  Alongside that, the tight grip the fingers had on his legs made his lower legs feel numb.

Jim knew that he wouldn’t be able to last long in this state.  He would either pass out from the swaying or from the pain in his legs if the girl gripped even tighter and managed to fracture or break them.  His arms started shaking and sweat was gathering in his forehead and hair as he continued screaming.  He had to get this girl’s attention.  He couldn’t fall unconscious.  If she was heading for cheering practice, who knows what could happen to his unconscious body.  He might never wake up, accidentally killed by her or any of the other cheerleaders of the campus.

Suddenly, the girl stopped in the middle of a field.  She looked around, almost confused about something.  She calmly asked the area around her if anyone was there.  She thought she heard someone yelling and calling to her, but heard no response.  She stood there for a moment, but then assumed she’d been hearing things.  About to get back on track with getting to her practice zone, she pulled the pom-pom up in front of her chest and shifted her hand’s position to the side, rather than the handle. 

When Jim realized he was no longer swaying, he tried to focus as hard as he could.  He heard a high-pitched voice above him as the girl asked if anyone was around.  His mind immediately clicked and screamed ‘You did it, Jim!  You got her attention!  Now, just scream to her again and try to get her to notice you!’  He tried as hard as he could, but he’d used up too much energy and voice in his previous screams.  When he opened his mouth, trying to get another calling out to the girl, nothing happened.  A raspy exhale happened and he lost his breath.

Realizing he wasn’t going to be able to get the attention of this girl, having lost the energy to scream, he looked around at the calm, still environment he was in the middle of.  Trying to think, he reached for and grabbed one of the long pieces of rectangular plastic that extended out from the core of the pom-pom.  He could barely reach one, but he pulled it towards him and wrapped his arms around it.  At the very least, he would be able to have the swaying cause less of an impact on him if he was against this piece of plastic.

As he tried to secure himself, he could everything start to move again.  Blood rushed to his head and his dizziness returned, but he could feel himself going in a very different direction compared to before.  Wind blew down against his body from above.  Realizing he was being lifted into the air, he tried to look up.  Before he could see anything, however, he felt the pressure on his legs leaving.  The girl’s fingers left the handle and grabbed a section of the pom-pom to the side.

As the pressure had left, Jim’s legs fell and he nearly did a somersault on the object.  Holding onto the rectangular plastic as tight as he could, he quickly was right-side up again.  He tried to scream as the flip occurred and Blood was running all over his body was the drastic change in position, but he still didn’t have the energy in his lungs to do so.  Now hanging from the plastic of the pom-pom, he tried to look around to see what the girl was doing with it.  As he looked back, he saw something enormous approaching his side of it and his eyes widened.  He was moving towards her chest, just above the open top of the girl’s cheering outfit. 

She’d slowly pulled it into her chest, just above the top of her costume.  She held it tight against her.  As she did so, Jim was smothered against the skin above her cleavage.  He tried to scream again, but being impacted against the flesh knocked the wind out of him.  The hard plastic came in right below his waist and slammed against his right leg.  His eyes widened and he finally let out a whimpered cry.  The plastic pushed against his leg, causing it to compress.  A piercing pain flew through his entire leg, and he was sure it had been fractured, at the very least.

As he was thrown into her flesh, the pain of the injury he’d just had made him lose his grip on the piece of plastic.  He slowly slid down her chest-flesh, shaking.  He looked down slightly, to see where he was going, but everything immediately went dark.  He fell between two enormous mountains of flesh and was enveloped in darkness.  As he finally stopped, he felt like he was being snuggled in between two giant, soft mattresses.  Beyond the pain, he tried to look up.  As he did, he saw light above him, and beyond it, the girl’s tall neck and head.

Almost feeling something fall off on her chest, she looked down for a moment, then shrugged it off and began running towards the cheering zone, unknown that she’d just injured a small man and dropped him into her cleavage…

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

With Jim having fallen where he has, will he be able to get the girl's attention and, more importantly, will Abby and Fran be able to find him when they find the girl?