- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the session continues, Jim starts to come out of his Trance...

As Jim’s lips came up and touched the soft toe that hovered above him, he could feel the flesh in his trance.  It was soft and warm, like a giant heated blanket.  As he finished his kiss, he removed his lips and, as commanded, proceeded to part them.  Approaching the toe again, he pulled out his tongue and slowly pushed it and the rest of his face against the toe that was above him.

His tongue ran across the toe and took in its flavor.  Tiny droplets of sweat came off the toe and drenched his tongue, as they poured into his mouth.  As Jim finished his first lick, he closed his mouth and swallowed the sweat, filling his entire being with a salty, sour taste.  Deep down, he almost enjoyed the feeling of it going down his throat, despite his trance-like state.

As the sweat traveled down his throat and dropped into his stomach, he opened his mouth again and began a second lick across Fran’s big toe.  Starting lower, he made this lick go across as much of her toes as he could.  Bringing more sweat into his mouth, he closed his lips and swallowed again, quenching his thirst with her perspiration. 

From high above him, Fran was giggling as she felt Jim’s tongue going across her toe.  She could feel the tiny man’s warm tongue touching her.  Although it was very small, she could still feel the ticklish feeling of him cleaning the sweat off her.  Smiling as she giggled, she called down to him, acknowledging his work. 

“Oh, that tickles, Jim!  You’re doing a wonderful job.  My toes are pleased with your commitment!”

A smile came across Jim’s face as he went between licks again, and heard what Fran had told him.  Within his trance-like state, his mind was open and vulnerable to influence, and hearing her gratitude brought him great joy.  After a moment, he took more sweat in to quench his thirst, and then continued kissing and licking Fran’s big toe.

After many rounds of kissing and licking, Fran moved her toe and foot up into the air, releasing the force that had pinned Jim down to the ground.  Feeling a slight wind above him, Jim watched as the foot moved high into the air and stopped in front of Fran’s face.  She looked at him, and then at her foot.  She examined her big toe for a minute or two, and then looked back at him, smiling.  She moved her other foot moved towards him, and the big toe softly patted him on the stomach.  He let out a quiet grunt from the pressure she’d put on his stomach.

“Good job, Jim!  My toe’s all clean and void of any of that nasty sweat.  I might have to make this a full-time position for you!” she giggled at him. 

She kept smiling at him as she held her foot up by her face.  Still patting his stomach with her other foot, she slowly raised the toe off of him and began to extend it past him.  Accidentally knocking her boot away, she set her foot on its side, directly next to him.  Her toes stretched as long as he was, and the ball of her foot was just beyond where his feet were lying.  Jim looked to the left and saw the wiggling toes that were next to him, almost towering over him from his position.

He laid there for a few minutes as Fran playfully wiggled them towards him.  The scent of Strawberry Lotion was stronger than ever in his system, but he started feeling strange.  Something was…different.  He blinked a few times and tried to look around.  He saw Fran’s enormous foot and toes his left.  Slowly leaning his head forward, he saw that he was on the ground in front of her.  Shaking his head a little, he felt a piercing headache flowing through his head. 

“Ouch…w-what happened?  Where am I?  My head hurts…wait…wait…I think I remember now…”

Jim had to think hard about his position.  He remembered getting sick on Fran’s palm, and then he was being moved towards her feet.  Everything afterwards was foggy in his mind.  He vaguely remembered being commanded to do something for Fran.  He couldn’t remember much else after that.  Sitting up, he started to feel something in his mouth.  Moving his tongue around and trying to stuck on the taste he had, he started to experience something sweaty and sour, almost like a giant glass of perspiration.

As Jim was figuring out what was in his mouth, Fran let go of her foot and began to lower it back down to the ground.  As she set it down, it was on its side, just as the other one was.  She looked down at him and tilted her head a little, wondering why his head was leaned up, turning from side to side.  She laughed a little at his strange actions, and began to slowly slide her feet towards little Jim.

“Hey, little guy.  You made my toes very happy, so now, they’re going to repay you by giving you a big, soft hug!”

‘W-What!?’ thought Jim, as he saw Fran’s other foot set down beside him.  Out of his Trance, he was starting to think about his situation.  He’d heard her talk about a big foot hug, and shook his head from side to side.  Her feet were on either side of him, and her long toes were wiggling as they slowly moved towards him.  He started sweating at the idea of Fran’s feet becoming two soft walls that were going to compress against him.

“F-FRAN!?  WHAT ARE YOU…” he cried up towards the girl.  As he yelled, he tried to get to his feet and stop her feet from grabbing him, but she was much too fast for him.  As soon as he’d lowered his hands to push himself up, two sets of gigantic toes hit his body.  He turned and ended face-first against the 2nd toe on her right foot. 

Fran had heard Jim start to question what she was doing, but she was having too much fun to just stop and explain everything to him.  She was well aware that he’d come out of his trance.  She’d kicked her boot away on purpose for that very reason, as she would soon explain to Jim herself, as she played with him in between her feet and toes.

“Don’t be alarmed, little Jim.  I know you’re starting to think a little more now.  After you did such a good job of worshiping my toe, I wanted to repay you in kind.  I kicked my boot away so you could be in your normal, natural state while I play with you.  I want you to remember everything I can do for you.  I want you to feel and cherish my feet in honesty.  I really like you, and want you to like me in a real way, a non-hypnotic way.”

Jim was struggling against the overwhelming strength of Fran’s toes as they started wiggling and shifting him.  He was turned and rolled around them until he was held between her two big toes, his chest and head above the actual toes.  His head was spinning and he shook his head to regain his concentration.  Blinking, he felt a slight headache, but soon changed his attention as he felt everything moving again.  Looking up, he saw that he was coming closer and closer to Fran’s face.

As he came up to her face, he tried to say something, but couldn’t.  Fran looked into his eyes with a sad look on her own face.  She was blushing and her eyes had started to water.  He stared up at her, unable to say a single word.  Her face was so innocent and sad.  He couldn’t tell her to stop what she was doing.  Not when she looked like this.

As Fran began to sadden and blush, she looked down at the tiny man between her toes.  She lowered her head down to look at him.  She did so to make his head level with her eyes.  As she did so, she began to softly whisper to him.

“Jim…you are such a nice person to do those things for me…would you…love me?”

Chapter End Notes:

With Jim thinking and Fran's desires out, how will this play out for the two of them?