- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jim's situation escalades as Fran demands that he submit to her feet and become her little worshipper...

 As Jim dropped to his knees, his mind was in great conflict.  There was a war waging in his head.  Two sides were fighting.  One side was his mind, and the other was the intoxicating sensation and influence that Fran had given to him mere moments before.  His entire mind racing, he couldn’t win the fight.  He was weak from being sick a few minutes before, and the influence had taken control of his actions.

His mind screamed at him, telling him to stop what he was doing, but it was almost as if the influence of this gigantic lady had completely taken over his body.  His head bowed as he fell to his knees, and his lips produced words.  Words that he didn’t want to see, but deep down, felt he did want to say.  The words left his lips and brought a smile to Fran’s face.

The words were: “Yes, Master.  Your toes are my life.  Your wish is my command.”

Fran let out a deep, maniacal laugh that echoed throughout the area and down into his body.  It shook him up as he bowed to her, and she looked down at him again.  “Good, my little Jim.  You will live for my long, sweaty toes.  You will worship them, kiss them, lick them, and smell them every day to show them your affection.  You will submit to my will and, in return, will receive my love.  You are all mine, tiny one.” 

Fran then began to move her toes around and leaned forward, towards Jim.  She plucked him from the ground and proceeded to roll over, lying on her stomach.  With her feet on the ground, soles up, she moved Jim back towards them.  Many fierce winds whipped across his face as he was brought up, over, and back down towards her feet.  As she let go, his body fell about 5 feet and he landed in the crevice between her toes and the ball of her foot.

As he landed, he was still under her influence and couldn’t move at all.  He felt the soft, warm flesh around him, and the strawberry scent got overwhelming again.  He was lying against the source of the smell and it made his eyes water, it was so strong.  He tried to move, but the toes that surrounded him to the side began to curl and bend.  They pushed him against the ball of her foot, pinning him against the soft flesh around him.

Pressure increased as the toes snugly pushed against him.  He was in slight pain, but his current condition wouldn’t allow him to scream and yell.  All he could do was bear with everything he was going through at the moment and, deep down, hope she didn’t break him.  Soon enough, Fran began to laugh from above him, enjoying the site of how helplessly trapped he was in her toes.

“Now I’ve really got you trapped, little one!  You are all mine, stuck between my gorgeous toes and the rest of my soft foot.  How does it feel down there?  How does it feel to be surrounded by the toes of a beautiful woman, such as myself?  Exciting?  Exhilarating?” 

Jim was too scared and far gone to say a word, even under the influence of these toxic scents.  He took in everything and was nearly silent as Fran continued her speech, starting to get into the whole situation, in a way that he could never have guessed was coming… 

“Or maybe…maybe you feel a little aroused?  Tell me, little one, do my pretty feet turn your little self on?  Do you feel exciting, being hugged on by my toes?”

Jim still couldn’t say anything.  The influence of her was compelling him to answer, but his face was pressed against the ball of her foot.  The only words he forced out were muffled.  Not being able to hear his responses, Fran began to get frustrated.  She opened her toes up and moved him between the first and second ones, gripping him there.  Rolling over, she rose her foot up to her face and looked at him with a cold stare.

Jim’s body felt his head spinning as he was pushed in between Fran’s toes and gripped by them.  They’d gripped him right on his stomach, and he started to feel sick again as the pressure combined with the wind of being turned around and brought up to Fran’s face.  As he reached the height, the toes let off slightly and he slid down a bit in her grip, her toes now around his chest.  He shook his head slightly as he looked at the face of the one he was now calling “Master”, with a cold look in her eyes.

“Excuse me, little one, but your Master asked you a question!  If you refuse to answer her, she will become angry and punish you!”

As she ended her fierce words, they echoed in his head and the pressure on his body increased.  The pressure was hurting him, but he couldn’t do anything right away.  Her voice was echoing in his head.  All he could think about was her punishing him for not answering her.  The thoughts swirled around in his head and, finally, words blurted out of his mouth.

“I’m sorry, Master!  I love your toes!  Please forgive me!”

Fran’s cold stare slowly turned back into the innocent smile she’d had before.  Her eyes almost squinted as she was smiling and she brought him down to her lips.  She softly whispered to his face, saying “Good boy.  I knew you liked them.  But…words are not enough!”

Her breath hit his face like a big wave of heat when you first open an oven and don’t cover your face up.  His face turned red and his eyes began watering from the feeling that she’d given him.  He coughed a couple times and then opened his eyes again.  Still having submissive thoughts towards the girl, he watched as she plucked him from her toes.  Wind blew down against him again as he was moved through the air, hardly being able to tell that she’d moved her foot back down to the ground.  It hovered just above where he’d been sitting earlier when this whole thing started.

Jim felt more wind blowing from below as he was dropped to the ground right next to her foot.  His nerves were all tingling as he hit the ground and fell onto his back.  A small amount of pain had entered his spine when he impacted the ground.  Before he had a chance to try to think and move, her foot shifted and began to hover over his body.  The smell flew down into him again, destroying any logic and thinking he had at the time and nearly hypnotized his mind.  The enormous toes wiggled above his body.

Fran giggled from high above him as her toes came down further.  The ball of her foot hit his feet and legs, pinning him to the ground.  The bottoms of her big toe pushed against his legs and waist, and she kept the tip of her toe slightly hovering over his face.  Nearly all Jim could see and focus on at this point was soft, sweaty toe flesh.

“Now, prove to my toes that you love them!  Let your soft tongue slide across them, and take away all of the nasty sweat!”

Jim slowly nodded in reaction and pushed his head off, giving the toe a soft kiss, and then began to lick the flesh that was above him.

Chapter End Notes:

Jim finally has given in and begins to kiss Fran's feet.  Is it his fate to become Fran's tiny foot-lover?  Or will something happen to intervene?