- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fran gets Jim in a very strange state...

As Jim was being moved closer and closer to the ground and Fran’s enormous, sweaty feet, he started to get very nervous.  She was acting very strangely.  She was almost teasing him with her voice, talking about being surrounded by her sweaty, sexy toes and even told him how she secretly wished for someone down at her feet to pamper her.  He started to sweat as he came closer and closer, but something crossed his mind and made it wander.

As he came closer and closer to Fran’s feet, his environment began to change dramatically.  The air was the same, and nothing physical was different, but the scent was getting stronger, and different.  From near her face and chest, he could smell the faint scent of strawberries coming from her feet.  As he came closer, that scent was still there, getting stronger, but he smelled something else, too.  It was something that was not sweet or enticing at all.  It was sour and almost made him feel like gagging as he passed over her knee and it became clearer to him.

Taking a deep breath in, it finally hit him.  The rank, sour smell he was catching onto was from her boot.  After sweating all day, Fran’s boot smelled terrible!  It was on it’s side, open right next to her foot, and it’s stench was slowly entering his system, mingling with the sweet, strawberry-like smell coming from her feet themselves.  Jim’s eyes opened wide and turned back to Fran, who had a huge smile on her face.  It was almost evil or mean-looking to him.  He tried to call and yell up to her.

“Please, Fran!  Don’t put me down by your feet!  Don’t p-”  As hard as Jim tried to call up to her, Fran was in no mood to listen to his reasoning and please, at least not seriously.  She started laughing and called back down to him.  “Oh, you’re so funny, little guy!  You’re so into this that you want to act like you don’t want to be down there, by my feet!  Aww, you’re so sweet, trying to make me feel like I’m in some sort of power-like position.  It makes me feel great!  Don’t worry, you’ll be down by my beautiful soles within moments and you can get to work!”

Jim’s body was shaking a little at Fran’s tone of voice and what she’d just told him.  As he inched closer to her feet, he passed by her ankle and saw her feet, propped up.  Her hands were close to the ground at this point, and he witnessed the towering foot.  As he was set down, he looked at the foot before him.  It was an incredible sight.  Her foot, all by itself, must have been at least 20 feet tall, each toe as tall as he was.  His eyes widened further as he saw it above him, an incredible sight by any standards.    

The two scents also were filtering into his system.  They spread throughout his entire body and eventually found their way to his brain.  They provided an incredibly powerful feeling.  Jim felt a little dizzy and dazed as they filtered into his system.  He was almost losing himself, as if falling into some sort of trance.  The two together…strawberry and the sour smell of her boot were surrounding him on all sides.  They took him over, and his vision almost seemed blurred.  Blinking, he could almost see a soft echo in her feet, making them seem radiant.

 “W-what’s…going on?” he said to himself, trying to keep a grasp on reality.  His mind and sight were slipping away from the incredibly powerful scents that had engulfed his entire body.  Although he felt dizzy, he didn’t have any problems keeping himself balanced.  It was a very strange feeling to him, but it didn’t seem too surprising to Fran, who was looking down at him, bringing out a big, teethed grin.  She then called down to him, talking to him about his current situation.

“Well, how do you like it down there, little man?  Aren’t my feet simply intoxicating?  Irrestistable?”  As her voice came down to him, they echoed in his head.  They swirled around inside him and repeated over and over, even though she’d only said it to him once.  It felt like a voice inside of him, telling him what to think, what to do, how to act.  In his trance-like state, he merely nodded up to her.

Still grinning, Fran continued.  “I’m glad you like it down there, little guy.  I’m sure you’ve realized by now that the two smells you have enveloped yourself in are making me seem very echoed and enticing.  I first learned about this from my sister, but I’ve only used it once, right now.  I know you like my feet, so I’m going to help you express it to me!”

She cleared her throat and held her head up high.  Sliding her feet back, she lowered them down until her toes were directly in front of Jim, hovering about 4 feet above the ground.  Giggling a little, she began to speak to him, and provide him with what she wished for him to do.

“My sweet, sweet little Jim.  Listen to my voice.  Hear it echo throughout your head, your arms, your legs.  Let it influence your entire body.  I will be your guide, your master, your teacher.  Listen closely to my words and do exactly as I say.  But don’t worry.  I won’t be mean.  I’ll only help you express your own desires.  The desires I saw in your eyes when you saw my feet.  The desires I know you have, deep down inside you.”

Her voice was swirling in Jim’s head as he lost himself in his scent-induced trance.  He had a blank stare and nodded towards Fran again.  He couldn’t say a word.  Although part of him was screaming for him to stop this, it was being held back by the incredible environment that Fran’s feet and boot-smell were providing him with.

Crossing her arms, she looked down to Jim again and started wiggling her toes in front of him.  As the Jim-sized toes moved, more of the strawberry scent entered his system and a slight breeze hit his face, making him lose himself further in his trance-like state.

“Now, little Jim, you will drop to your knees.  You will pledge yourself and your life to my sexy toes, and you will lick them clean this very instant.  Do you understand?”

Jim’s body was trying to resist, but the state he was in was too powerful.  His weak mind failed as he dropped to his knees…

 

Chapter End Notes:

As Jim falls to his knees, what is going to happen to him?