- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jim has a very bumpy, sickening ride with Fran...

Jim had fallen down into the pocket of Fran’s leather jacket.  His body hit the bottom side-ways, and he ended up lying on his side as he landed.  “Oof…” he muttered as he stopped moving.  He tried to move his arms and push himself up, but everything around him started moving around and his body was pushed back and forth.  Blood rush into his head and back out and he was pushed forward and backwards countless times as she heard the small quake-like sounds below him.  Fran had begun to walk away from the Cafeteria.

“La La La, got a new friend to play with.  La La La,” sung Fran as she happily walked across campus.  She had a huge smile on her face and her hair blew in the wind as she walked along, trying to figure out where she wanted to go with her tiny little friend.  As she walked, an idea sparked and she called down to Jim.  “Hey, cutie!  I know exactly where to take you for some nice, private fun, hehe!”

Unlike most jackets, Fran’s pockets were on the inside of the jacket and had a warm felt material.  Not only was Jim getting a workout from being tossed back and forth constantly, but the inside of the pocket was very toasty for him.  After a few minutes, his body started heating up and sweating, feeling nearly 80 degrees to him.  His mind was completely blank at this point, overwhelmed by all of the movement and tossing he was having to endure.

Within a few minutes, the blood rushing to his head was making him dizzy.  He forced his eyes shut, trying to keep him from becoming nauseated.  He fought hard in the minutes to come, but he could slowly feel the sick feeling of nausea creeping closer and closer to him.  He wouldn’t be able to prevent it, but he could at least try to postpone it as long as he could.  Holding his eyes shut and trying to keep a hand over his face, he continued to endure the strange sensation of being tossed about in Fran’s jacket.

The ride continued for several more minutes before finally stopping.  As Fran did stop, Jim’s head flew back and bounced against the pocket, which had nudged against her left breast.  From above, past the nausea and headache he was enduring, he could hear her voice calling down towards him.  “Oooh!  Feisty little man, aren’t you Jim?  We’ve just met you’re already trying to caress my breasts with your tiny, little self!”

Before Jim could understand everything that was going on, a pair of black-polished fingers entered the pocket and yanked him out, holding him around the waist area.  A blast of wind hit him as he was raised out of the pocket, making his headache all the worse.  He was having a hard time dealing with how Fran was handling him.  She was much, much different than Abby had been.  Abby had been calm and gentle, letting Jim make all the moves.  Fran, however, was much more forceful, taking it upon herself to make all the necessary moves for him.

Jim was then set into Fran’s bare palm, and brought close to her face.  She looked into his eyes and tilted her head.  “Hey…what’s wrong, cutie?  You don’t look so good.” she said.  Jim, now on the brink of puking, blinked his eyes as much as he could, but the nausea had overtaken him.  He ran to the side of her palm, kneeled down and forced everything out his mouth, over the side and down towards the ground. 

He coughed and hacked for several minutes as the nausea had gotten the best of him.  He wasn’t even thinking about his situation, but only the fact that he was sick and needed to throw up everything that was building up in his stomach.  He hadn’t realized that everything had shifted and Fran had sat down in a field, taking her boots and socks off.  Tears began to run down his face, he’d been going at it for so long.  When he’d finally finished, he wiped his face off with his sleeve and fell backwards into Fran’s palm, breathing heavily, worn out from his phase of being sick.

As he was sitting there, he felt Fran’s finger tip gentle patting him on the head, and her face approaching him again.  “Aww…poor cutie got a wittle sick?  I’m sorry.”  She gently rubbed the side of his face with her finger for a minute, as he readjusted to the situation of what was going on.  Finally being able to think straight again, he wiped some of the tears from his face and looked up at Fran.

“F-fran…Please, don’t carry me like that anymore. That…That was scary…”

Fran let out a small smile when Jim had told her he was scared while he rode in her jacket.  She puckered up and leaned her head in for a quick kiss.  As he was partially thrown down into her palm again, he saw her with a big grin on her face, and her face had gotten a little red.  “Don’t be scared of little old me, cutie.  I really like you and want you to feel better.  Besides, I can’t play with you if you’re too scared of me.”

Jim was a little hesitant to think of what Fran meant when she said she wanted to ‘play’ with him.  What could play possibly mean?  Could she mean something little like having them talk to one another, or would she be doing something physical with him, like rubbing his body or throwing him into the air?  Some of the ideas and thoughts coming into his head were scaring him a little, even though it didn’t seem like she would mean to hurt him.

Looking back up, he could see that Fran was examining the expressions on his face.  She looked down to him again and began to talk to him some more.  “You know, if you’re so scared, then you’re going to have to get to know me better.  Why don’t I introduce you to my great, beautiful body, huh?  That ought to help you out.  After all, I do have a great figure, you know.  I wouldn’t be surprised if you fall for me by the end of the day” She winked as she finished this statement and pushed her hands forwards, letting Jim take a look at her body.

“So?  What do you think?  Pretty great, huh?  I bet you’d just love to spend the day walking all over me, wouldn’t you?  What’s your favorite part of me, huh?  Jim?”

Jim was so busy looking around everywhere and thinking about being scared that he hadn’t even contemplated any of the questions Fran had given him.  He didn’t look at much of her body, though.  He almost became fixated on what laid behind him.  Turning around, he could smell something in the distance.  He wasn’t sure what it was, but it almost smelled like fruit.  The smell was of strawberries, in particular.  He looked back and saw Fran’s legs and feet.

His eyes widened as he saw them.  Much different than Abby, Fran had very large feet.  Her ankle led to a long, soft foot, paired with long toes, all covered in dark-black nail polish.  From them came the strawberry scent he had noticed only moments before.  He took a few deep breaths in, almost captivated and trapped within the scent.  Before long, he heard Fran speaking to him again, at which point he turned around.

“Oh, now I see, Jim.  Do you like my big old feet?  Ya know…they are really soft and sweaty right now.  I’d bet you’d feel better if you were down on the ground by them.  By the look on your face, I can tell you’re just dying to be down there by my sexy, sweaty toes, having them tower over you and take in the smell and wet perspiration, filling your soul with their happiness.”

Jim looked up at Fran, a little worried about what she’d just said.  Be down there, by her sweaty feet?  Smell and Perspiration filling up his soul?  He definitely enjoyed feet, but wasn’t sure what she had in mind.  “W-what?  What are you talking about, Fran!?” he asked, surprised at how the conversation was turning.

“Not a word!  Don’t you worry about a thing, you little cutie, you!  If you wish to be down by my sweet, soft feet, I will happily provide!  You will be surrounded by their warm, soft, sliky, sweaty charm!”

Fran slowly leaned forward and whispered to Jim.  “You know…I’ve always wanted to have someone down at my feet to pamper me, hehe.”

She then moved her hand and Jim towards the long, soft feet that were propped up on the ground below… 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Jim is about to be thrust into a very odd situation.  How will he handle it?