- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy.

It must have only been half an hour, and influenced by Julie’s new size, but it certainly felt like hours, that the shrunken girl had spent sitting in the passenger’s seat of her sister’s car.  It was hot, too,  and Julie was beginning to regret getting out of Ellen’s shoe.  Sure, her sister may have been pretty close to crushing her between her toes on more than one occasion, but at least she was going somewhere.  Anything was better than sitting here for any longer.

Right when Julie had convinced herself to take this opportunity to get a quick nap in before continuing her espionage she heard the passenger door opening.  Why was Ellen getting in on this side?  Or maybe she just had someone with her now…but the only person at home, other than Ellen, was their mother.  Oh no…Ellen’s mother was going to sit in the passenger seat…and crush Julie under her ass!  Gasping and panicking, Julie began t breathe hard, anticipating her mother’s huge backside blocking out the light.  If she lived through this, Julie would never call her slim, pretty mother a fat-ass again.

 

After only a few seconds of anticipation, the passenger door did open, and Julie looked up in anticipation of seeing her mother’s ass creating a shadow over her.  She closed her eyes, and as she expected, her world was shrouded in the darkness of a dark shadow. 

Thud.

“AHHHH!”  Julie screamed, squirming under what she thought was her mother’s firm rump, kicking and screaming against the material of her pants.  This was it; she was going to die, under her moms butt.  What a terrible way to die.    As she contemplated this in her diminishing state of mind, she realized she could still breathe...  Maybe mom was leaning on the other ass cheek?  She didn’t know, but she was going to take the opportunity and try to escape.  Managing to roll over onto her stomach, Julie started crawling towards what she hoped was freedom from her own mother’s mountainous ass.  A few moments later, she tumbled out from the darkness and took a deep breath. 

Turning back around, she looked skyward; expecting to see her mother sitting there…but instead, saw a huge, black purse.    Ellen had simply tossed her purse onto the passenger seat instead.    Julie grinned at her own silliness, then chuckled, and finally launched into a rolling laughter.  Her second life threatening experience was nothing but a purse, laying over on it’s side.  Sighing, she turned behind her to see the driver’s side door opening, and this time, as she expected, Ellen sat down and closed the door. 

Something was different about her though, she was dressed much more nicely than Julie had scene in months, or even years.  She was wearing a black skirt that ran the length of her bod, cutting off just above the knee, with blue accents.  Her hair was down, draping generously over her exposed shoulders, and she smelled like fruity body lotion.  Ellen had been on dates before, but she’d always dressed in her typical sloppy, boyish clothes and kept her hair pulled into a ponytail.

Julie didn’t know how far Ellen was driving, so she figured that now would be the best time to do some further exploring, and what better place than the purse that had nearly killed her?

Ellen also rarely carried a purse, so Julie couldn’t think of anything being in it.  Still, it was something to do until Ellen arrived at her destination.  Heading for the opened purse, Julie cursed herself for losing most of her stuff in Ellen’s shoe earlier.  Now would be a great time to have a flashlight.

 

Nonetheless, the tiny teenager pushed on, climbing over the rim of the purse and through the poorly closed mouth, and soon stared into the vast, deep cave that was Ellen’s purse.  It was deeper and darker than her shoe had been, with many more obstacles to overcome, even being a simple purse. 

As the engine roared to life, Julie ventured deeper inside, and she couldn’t help but giggle to herself, with her sister still being completely unaware of the little passenger in her purse.   The whole idea was absolutely electrifying, though Julie kept herself calm, there was more important work to be done before there could be any fun had.

 

As she neared the bottom of the almost completely empty purse, she finally found herself staring at a huge, plastic wall.  It was clear, and she could nearly make out her reflection it I, though it was too dark.to really see much of anything, other than that it was huge and round.  Deciding that any more effort invested into this whole purse situation would be a waste, the tiny blonde turned and headed for the exit.

Leaving just a moment too late seemed to be a reoccurring theme in this adventure though.  No sooner had she taken her first step, would the purse begin to shake violently, and the floor she was walking on suddenly became the wall.  The purse was sitting upright again!

Julie fell for several inches until she collided painfully onto the plastic surface of the circular object she’d noticed earlier.  Whimpering some, she checked herself for injuries, and after being sure she as only a little bruised, began looking for the best way to climb out of the purse again.

Ellen gave her the solution.  High above at the opening of the purse, Julie could see the purse shifting, and soon enough, Ellen’s pale, manicured hand dove violently into her prison.  It came barreling in faster than Julie could even react to, and before Julie could move away, one of Ellen’s fingers collided with her body, right below the knuckle, this time knocking the tiny girl back several feet. 

She grabbed ahold of something hard and thick, also made of plastic.  She couldn’t see it in detail, but could tell that it was much longer than it was wide, and round, like an over-sized telephone pole.  Ellen’s finger was still pretty close, and even in the darkness of the purse, Julie could make out the intricate lines that made up her sister’s fingerprint.  Humbled again, Julie did not notice the pole she was hanging on begin to move upward, along lie with her. 

It moved up towards the opening as fast as Ellen’s hand could carry it, and before long, they were both thrust into the sunlight of Ellen’s car again.  It was the first time that Julie was able to see what she had been clinging to…the arms of Ellen’s shades!  With the arms folded out already, Julie was about to be crushed between the shades, and the side of Ellen’s face!

Screaming, Julie held tight, unsure if she should let go and fall hundreds of feet to the ground, or hold on and hope she wasn’t crushed against her sister’s temple.

She didn’t have to choose either option, though, as the shades slipped onto Ellen’s face, Julie could see herself entering a huge forest, or more accurately, a jungle of brown hair hanging down in where she was headed, just in front of Ellen’s ear.  Each hair was almost as thick as Julie was.  Though she braced for impact, the soft hair began to pummel her, and soon Julie lost her grip on the arm, and latched onto Ellen’s hair, hanging there tightly, as the shades slipped on completely.

 

A few feet deeper into that thick jungle of hair, she could see Ellen’s ear, a dark cavern leading deep into her sister’s head…she could try to reach the ear and lay low for now.  Then again, she could also climb up onto Ellen’s scalp, or down onto her shoulder.  Trying to calm down, she knew she would have to make a decision quickly.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you think!