[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The little people of legend seek the Holy Grail, while the life of a friend hangs in the balance.


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: The League of Homunculi
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 26795 Read: 43384
Published: November 14 2011 Updated: January 01 2012
Story Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the saga of my miniature heroes. This is the final volume. These stories have kind of evolved beyond just giantess fetish at this point. So fair warning, in addition to the tiny people and sexy giant ladies, there is a lot of fantasy, pseudo-history, and (gasp!) plot in this. If that's not your thing, sorry. If it is, welcome aboard!

1. Chapter 1 by Pixis [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3210 words)

Not a lot of giantess stuff in this first part, due to some backstory to go through. But that kicks into gear in part 2.

2. Chapter 2 by Pixis [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3870 words)

Much more GTS stuff this time around, including an insertion scene. We also learn just what awaits our heroes in the Wasteland.

3. Chapter 3 by Pixis [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2701 words)

Body exploration, vore, and the return of a familiar face this chapter. Fun times.

4. Chapter 4 by Pixis [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4431 words)

Girl-on-girl shrinking this time around if that's your thing. Fair warning, there's some slight interaction with a giant guy (well, subjectively giant. You'll see) but I don't focus too much on it.

5. Chapter 5 by Pixis [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4122 words)

There's not a lot of GTS stuff this time around, as the plot is kicking into high gear. So sorry about that if you're just here for the sexy ladies. That said, if you're a horror fan, you may enjoy this chapter as it features (I kid you not) zombies!

6. Chapter 6 by Pixis [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3329 words)

The penultimate chapter. There are some major turning points, as well as a return to GTS and mouthplay stuff.

(By the way, sorry about Pelles and Pelleas having such similar names. Blame the writers of the original legends. I probably should have used a different name for the Fisher King.)

7. Chapter 7 by Pixis [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5132 words)

Happy New Year! Here is the conclusion of the League of Homunculi series. I want to thank everyone who stuck with these tales and commented, even as they shifted more towards plot and fantasy and away from fetish (which is the case again in this chapter. There is however a body climbing scene for all of you hoping for some more interaction).

I've had a blast writing these stories and playing in this world. I hope you enjoyed it as well. If I think of any untold tales of the League's past, I'll let you know.