[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is the Prequel to my "Wife's Birthday Surprise" story, showing how Ashley gains her powers.


Rated: R
Categories: Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 26546 Read: 125664
Published: November 12 2011 Updated: December 08 2011

1. Chapter 1 - Ashley's Search for Solutions by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (616 words)

Ashley researches size-change in secret to try to fulfill her husband's desires...

2. Chapter 2 - Ashley's Guilt and Worship Session by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1343 words)

Guilt rising in Ashley, she breaks down at night and goes to the bathroom, where she thinks of going on her trip a little early...

3. Chapter 3 - Preparing to Leave by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1207 words)

Ashley is given breakfast in bed as James heads off for work.  Will she prepare herself to leave today?

4. Chapter 4 - The Arrival by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1051 words)

Many things pass through Ashley's mind on her way to this strange woman's house...

5. Chapter 5 - Ashley and the Frail Woman by L2K7 [Reviews - 3] (1350 words)

Ashley arrives, but the woman she came to see quickly passes out.  Will she be alright?

6. Chapter 6 - Ashley and Goddess Olga by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (2099 words)

Ashley experiences the power of Size-Change first hand.

7. Chapter 7 - Olga's Past by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1670 words)

As Ashley lays against Olga to rest, Olga tells her of her first experiences with the Size-Change ability.

8. Chapter 8 - Reassurances by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1075 words)

Ashley starts to hesitate the decision for these powers after experiencing the shrinking process herself...

 

9. Chapter 9 - The Potion and Attempt #1 by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1078 words)

Ashley drinks some sort of potion that Olga gives her and attempts to use Size-Change on an apple...

10. Chapter 10 - A Big World of Pain and Pleasure by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1793 words)

Ashley and Olga find themselves 2 inches instead of the apple being 10 feet.  Olga attempts to restore the two of them to normal size, but inadvertently sends Ashley on a dangerous and painful journey...

11. Chapter 11 - Saving Ashley by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1294 words)

Olga rushes Ashley into the house and digs up something to help save her...

12. Chapter 12 - Recovery and Passing Out by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (978 words)

Olga falls asleep sitting by Ashley, and then Ashley awakens, not remembering why she had passed out...

13. Chapter 13 - A Special Breakfast by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (876 words)

Olga takes Ashley into the kitchen and starts making some breakfast, although Ashley just wants to continue her training...

14. Chapter 14 - Olga's Confidence by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1129 words)

Olga goes into thought about how she should progress with Ashley's training...

15. Chapter 15 - 2nd Time's the Charm by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1168 words)

Olga and Ashley head out for Attempt Number 2...

16. Chapter 16 - The Final Test by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1360 words)

Olga and Ashley eat after a full day of vigorous training.  Olga tells Ashley of one final test...

17. Chapter 17 - How to Handle a Tiny Person by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1134 words)

Ashley realizes that her spell worked, and Olga wants to show her some things...

18. Chapter 18 - Olga's New Friend by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1364 words)

Olga thinks back to her past and views her newfound friendship with Ashley, not wanting her to leave yet...

19. Chapter 19 - Preparing for Bed" by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1216 words)

Olga enters the bedroom to prepare for the coming night...

20. Chapter 20 - Olga's Wishes by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1565 words)

Olga steps out of the house to look into the moonlight...

21. Chapter 21 - Cuddling and Saying Goodbye by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1180 words)

Olga finds some comfort and is cradled by Ashley the night before she's set to leave...