- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wee-Man refers to a wee small tiny person, and definetely not to those urges that come after a lot of fruit juice has been consumed.

In a quiet suburban street, in one of the smallest shopping centres in Sydney, Matthew Tell, owner of his shop called Tell Toys, was completing the work on some of his newest original creations. They were all figurines. He then built a toy castle and set some of them on the roof, and others on display in doorways and on the shelf around the castle.

Word of Matthew Tell’s new figurines soon spread from one store visitor to another, as many girls came to buy the figurines. Most of them were teenagers, who were the natural collectors of dolls in their early childhood, but had lately sought more sophisticated figurines.

As they continued to sell, Matthew continued to make more and more to replenish his display. In the middle of a night, a tiny alien spaceship landed in the alley behind the back door to the store. From it emerged several tiny beings, who climbed under the door of the store and headed for the front.

When they came to the shelves, which were lit by the street light shining through the front window, they saw the figurines and the castle.

“We must replace these toys, which to us are life sized, in order to infiltrate this planet just as our enemy has done,” said the leader, (in order to let the readers in on at least part of what was going on), “Get into their clothes and then vaporize the figurines with your lasers. We will allow ourselves to be taken wherever the relatively giant beings of earth wish to take us, until one of us is led to our escaped enemy. Then we will force him to renounce his beliefs … or kill him. I, Newager will dress in the garments of the one with the sword. The rest of you can take your places on or around the castle too: Buddy Hist the prince of pagan idols, Astrol Ogre the fount of all false guidance from star signs, Octavius Ult the prime potentate of dark power, Warwick Locke master of magic and his boy sidekick Tarot Plotter.”

In the days ahead, the alien infiltrators were mistaken for more of Matthew Tell’s figurines and purchased by teenaged girls, who then took them to their homes in various parts of Sydney.

In the meantime, Captain Miniature was testing his ability to elude a full sized woman at tiny size at the Growe Institute for Gifted Size Changers. Larger Woman alias Jeanne Growe herself was hot on Captain Miniature’s trail, as he ran through the grounds at tiny size. Suddenly he came upon something in the bushes, which was not visible to Larger Woman. It was a small spaceship, designed for someone the same size as the reduced Captain Miniature.  He opened the door and looked around inside, until he saw that the pilot of the craft was unconscious and wounded. Captain Miniature carried him out of the ship and called to Larger Woman, who was then able to locate him from the sound.

Jeanne Growe took the tiny alien inside and tended to his wounds, with the help of the more delicate touch of the reduced Captain Miniature. When the tiny man was conscious and sufficiently recovered to talk, he thanked them for their help and explained his situation:

“I am Evan Gelist from the planet Testamentia. The planet is ruled by the invisible but all powerful and benevolent being known as Intelly Gent the Great Designer. Intelly’s second in command was called Lucky Fear. He was the most powerful of Intelly’s created beings, and rebelled against the Great Designer, attempting to take over the planet and plunge it into darkness and evil.”