- Text Size +

Lewis was not only conscious of the fact that Lynda was enjoying teasing him with his upcoming experience. He was also conscious of the fact that he was enjoying it. He was thrilled beyond belief at the way this beautiful giant girl was going to force him into her mouth and swallow him and go on enjoying her life with his giant counterpart. Having touched her tongue, he knew that the process of being eaten would be very pleasurable for him as well. This was so much better than anything he could have hoped for.

He knew that both he and Lynda would enjoy the experience more, if she had no idea that he wanted her to eat him. This was what his correspondence with Fatwoman had led up to! Still he could compliment her anyway, without giving away his keen interest in her plans for him.

“It looks like you’ve got me,” he said, “But at least I’ll be eaten by the most beautiful giant mouth.”

She laughed at his compliment and kissed him.

“I guess there’s nothing more for us to say to each other,” she said, “I won’t tell my Lewis about you.”

“I guess I’ll definitely never find my Lynda again now,” he said.

“Could you still love her, knowing that she’d probably do the same thing as I’m about to do, if she were in my position?”

“I’m sure I’d still love her … because I’ve fallen in love with you instantly.”

“You’re very kind,” she said, “But it’s time for me to benefit more than you from our meeting.”

“Don’t be too sure,” he thought, as she opened her mouth in a wide open laugh.

He watched as she lowered him into her mouth and onto her tongue. Lewis was inside her mouth now. Only seconds earlier he had been on the outside looking in. Now he was on the inside looking out, as he turned his head and stared back past his own body at her closing lips. Now he was on her tongue, looking into the darkness that was the back of her mouth. He lay there for a while, imagining how much Lynda was enjoying the taste of him, and guessing just how much she was looking forward to the next step.

Lynda took the next step.

Lewis felt her tongue beginning to slope a little and found himself sliding forward, from his perspective, slowly towards the back of her mouth. Lynda was probably thinking that he would try to hold on and avert his fall, and would defeat him by raising her tongue to an even steeper incline. He felt her doing this, and began to slip towards her throat, and down into it. Yet he was still touching the same moist tongue surface, despite now being in a vertical position.

“The tongue must start down in the throat,” he said, and found himself sliding slowly down with each successive giant gulp Lynda made.

Soon he reached the bottom of her throat.

“This was fun,” he thought, “But I’m headed for her stomach, and the fun’s over now. It would be nice to be back at Swain Gardens, completely safe again.”