- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter (and the next 9 chapters) were originally posted as a story called “Louise Waters and the Private Directive.” Captain Miniature, Enlarger Girl and others will all return down the track, to team up for their greatest adventure yet, but not without the aid of the characters and plot developments which appear in these immediately forthcoming retooled chapters.

 

February 2005, Boatstreamingin Cove, USA….

 

In the central hall of a large privately owned building in an isolated cove, a mannequin burned. It was in fact, a life size effigy of a child. Six of the most evil, demon-possessed men in the world looked on in pleasure, while their symbolic child sacrifice ritual continued and concluded … until the mannequin was nothing more than ashes.

 

Judas Galt, Farik See, Rowan Solja, Leon Denn, Mark Beeste and Pappy Romanov were the six richest men in the world. They were the current membership of the Sons of Molech, a cult which had existed for at least a hundred years. They had modelled their ritual of sacrificing child mannequins in the fire, by copying the ancient forbidden practice of sacrificing real children to the pagan false god Molech back in the Old Testament Bible times of human history.

 

In the 20th Century, the Sons of Molech had been successful in replacing their membership with new heirs, whenever one of their limited number died of old age, so that they always had a core membership of six people: Six men who literally, behind the scenes, ran the entire world. Ultimately their plans could not prevail against an all powerful God who created the world in the first place, but these men, like the demons who’d gain influence over the souls decades ago, chose to ignore that reality, and create their own.

 

They had amassed an incalculable fortune between them, bribed and bought senior government officials and even perhaps corrupted some of the world leaders themselves. They had engineered economic crises, syphoning much of the wealth of the middle class into their own private coffers. They had inaugurated wars using false flag operations to stir the public into blind unreasoning action, and had continued to go undetected by almost all of the populace. They had controlled the mainstream media, making their existence almost impossible to detect, and had gone on unpunished, while the victims of their wide scale enterprises had suffered beyond measure.

 

The Sons of Molech were also the global crime cartel behind any current activities of Red Moll. Their agents in Australia had been quick to learn of Red Moll’s existence and to co-opt her into their employ. Her perfume gambit and other tactics detailed in earlier chapters had all been done at the instigation of the Sons of Molech, who actually had no interest in the welfare of women, but had created the feminist movement as a way to destroy the family unit and undermine relationships and cause unworkable office politics in people’s daily vocational situations.

 

After revelling in the sight of the child mannequin’s ashes a little longer, Judas Galt called their latest meeting to order.

 

“Gentlemen, in the last four years we have come closer than ever before to meeting our ultimate goal. We have staged the September 11th 2001 World Trade Centre disaster successfully framing so called foreign terrorists. From this, we’ve stirred the people of America into war with other countries, we’ve been able to bypass and even alter the legal system, enabling warrantless searches, torture and detention of suspects … and we’ve even begun to dismantle the Constitution to the point of removing civil liberties. Mr Romanov, can you tell us how things are proceeding with the latest phase in our plan for world domination?”

 

“We have successfully created a belief in false causes of Global Warming. With this in mind, we can work towards a new world order. We can bring in new taxes on carbon emissions, making businesses cost prohibitive to run, transferring even more wealth away from the middle class,” said Pappy Romanov.

 

“And finally, when the people have given up most of their freedom in the name of protecting themselves, when we’ve programmed everyone in the world with deceptive movie plots and post 9/11 homages, when we’ve bankrupted every economy in the world, we will move in with our own fortune, call in their debts and take over every country in the world, round up the dissenters and imprison and even kill them. Hitler never went far enough, and left too many people convinced he’d lost the plot. We on the other hand are writing the plot. You’ve done well, Mr Romanov,” said Judas.

 

And in that moment, five members of the Sons of Molech watched Pappy Romanov rapidly shrink out of sight.