- Text Size +

One day, Mr Mensa called a meeting of D.A.B.B.L.E.S. ’97 in order to show and distribute his new invention.

 

“This is called Time Bubblegum,” said Mr Mensa, “Once chewed, it will project the user 1500 years into the future, and leave them in that future time, until it has been spat out. After that, it’s useless, but I can always make more supplies. It’ll be of great value to our group. I’ve often wondered what the future holds for the giantess and tiny men community.”

 

They decided to all use some Time Bubblegum together, and were carried forward into the very late 35th Century. There they met a man called Billy Blink, who introduced them to some of the incumbent giantesses. Then Billy took them to the Blue Mountains just outside the far west of Sydney. At Medlow Bath and Blackheath, there were a number of high escarpments that could never have been traversed by normal sized humans. Yet, since the 20th Century, several giantesses had easily stepped from them and built a giant city named Giantessopolis. The upmarket section of that city was now known as the Region of Supermodels.

 

Normal sized men were welcome in Giantessopolis too, but would have to live in giant dolls houses or stay in suitable visiting quarters. At last the giantesses had the convenience of being able to retain their giant size for as long as they liked. By the 35th Century, many earlier giantesses had married normal sized men and had children with them while at normal size themselves, creating a much higher population of women with the gts gene. Many of them had giantess gobbling fantasies about men. To meet their needs, Billy Blank had exposed himself to a radioactive formula, which he named Smother-I. It had given him the permanent ability to clone himself at will. He was now also known as Project OMUCH (One Man Unlimited Clone Hero). Many of his clones made themselves available to be eaten by keen giantesses, so that the rest of the population were not at risk of being eaten too.

 

However, some giantesses were not satisfied with eating replicas of the same man over and over again, and insisted on attacking and eating other unwilling participants.

So in 3493, the following speech had been made by Project OMUCH:

 

“Carolyn Grimmalt, Leeza Bellino, Christine Bahlarti, Katey Panotso, Rebecca Kurkijn, Brooke Strain, Alexandra Sims, Hayden Smart, Jenny Limahughes, Gisele Christie, Natalie Agron, Sandra Cross, and the villainous giantess known only as Insaniac 55; you have all been found guilty of wilful cannibalism of unwilling men. It is the sentence of this tribunal that you be banished from earth to the size suitable uninhabited planet of Jupiter.”

 

So they were all deported to the unpopulated giant planet. There they built their own city just next to the Jade Jungle of Jupiter, and renamed the whole world Giantess Planet. Their new giant city was named the Region of Supper Villains. One of these banished Giantesses was a direct descendant of Rash Old Girl, the one who had taken the name Insaniac 55 and invented a teleportation device called the Star Snack and set it up in the middle of the Region of Supper Villains.

 

One day, during D.A.B.B.L.E.S. ‘97’s extended stay in the 35th Century, Mr Mensa had just stepped out of the shower and was putting his pyjama pants on, when he vanished from his bathroom and appeared in a gigantic jungle.

 

“But there’s very little of that bush left, now that Giantessopolis occupies the old spot,” he thought.