- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aaron is picked up and brought before Michelle's enormous mouth.  Is he going to be her next meal?

I look up in horror as the spoon leaves the giant bowl and enters Michelle's awaiting mouth. Echoing all around me are the sounds of crunching as she is chewing up her morning breakfast. Does she even know that I'm down here? Does she realize that she's going to…oh no. This can't be happening. My eyes open wide as I see the spoon coming down towards the bowl again.

The spoon crashes down right next to me, throwing me off the cheerio. As I land, I immediately try to fight the current, but I lose the battle. It pushes me to the side and I feel wind blowing down against me. Oh, no. I look around and see myself leaving the bowl as I am scooped up in the gigantic spoon. How can this happen?

I keep treading as I see my girlfriend's beautiful face approaching. Her thick lips part as they await their next fill of cheerios. I freeze in place as I see them opening up to reveal a dark abyss. I keep creeping closer, and my mind screams 'Hey! Swim away! Get out of there!' I can't move, though. I am too shocked by her lips and mouth. I can't move. I can't scream. I can't do anything.

Is this it? Is it my destiny to become my girlfriend's breakfast? Is this what I lived my life for? Tears start running down my face as the lips pass over me. They travel all the way to the back of the spoon and I'm hit with an intense heat. The inside of her mouth was extremely hot, and I begin sweating from it. Before I can adjust to the heat, the light begins fading. I look back and see her lips shut and start sucking everything off the spoon.

I try to swim against it, but her lip flesh catches up to me and sends me falling down onto her tongue. I land and try to push myself up, but there is moisture and fluid everywhere. I slip and fall right back down onto the monster-sized tongue that was all around me. I start panicking and crying as the tongue begins moving up. 'Oh no!' I scream as I begin sliding down her tongue.

Racing against the clock, I try to grab at her taste buds on the texture of her tongue. They're big enough to grab onto, but everything is covered in saliva. I maintain a brief hold, but slowly feel myself slipping. As I look up, I scream once again. Her lips open up and I see the enormous spoon entering. Were I not hanging onto the tongue, I could've tried to run and jump out, but if I let go, I'll fall down her throat.

As the spoon empties it's contents, I see a tidal wave of milk flying towards me. Before I can say anything, the milk thrusts against me, throwing me off the tongue. I feel myself falling, falling, falling…

"Hey, Aaron! Wake up! You're having a nightmare! Wake up!"

I gasp as my eyes bolt open. I turn my head and look at my surroundings. I'm laying on my bed, in my house. Nothing's big. I'm…alive. I feel something pushing on my shoulders and see Michelle, standing over me, tears in her eyes. She begins to smile as she looks down at me.

"You're awake! Thank, goodness! It looked like you were having a terrible nightmare!"

I gasp at the sight of her. As I look, however, I see that she's normal size, not immeasurably large, waiting to eat me. I take her words to heart. It had all been a nightmare, but it was so real…so frightening.

I jump up and wrap my arms around Michelle. 'Oh Michelle…' I softly speak and I lean my face into her shoulder, beginning to cry.

The nightmare was over...

Chapter End Notes:

Aaron is woken up by Michelle, who saw him having a terrible nightmare.  The cruel fate is over, and Aaron is back in the real world...