- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Landing in the white fluid, Aaron realizes some truly horrific things about his situation...


*CRASH*

As I hit the surface, I am forced off of my object and fall into the fluid itself. I hear loud crashes above me, no doubt the other objects hitting the surface of this white fluid. Before long, I swim up and reach the top again. I begin swimming as I open my eyes and take a look around. The objects are all in front of me, floating. If it was meant to paint them, why are they be floating?

I try not to think about the questions as I swim over to one of the objects and climb onto it. I sit there, looking around. The white fluid isn't paint. None of it stained onto my clothes, it just left wet marks all over them. This fluid must have been like water, but if it was, why is it white? Is this some kind of new, experimental water?

The container I'm in begins to shake. The fluid shifts slightly, as if being turn around as the shaking is taking place. It shakes again, and again. I tightly grip the object as everything is moving around, as if there was some sort of tide, like in the ocean. Eventually, though, the shaking stops. I let out a sigh of relief, happy that I was able to stay on top of my little "boat".

As I sit there, everything starts getting darker again. I look at the white fluid and it looks like an enormous shadow is beginning to cover the entire area. Curious, I look up and scream at what is now looming overhead. High above me was a figure, that is immeasurably long and wide. The scariest part is that I know exactly what it is.

Looming overhead is an enormous-sized head. The long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, red-colored lips. I can't believe it, but it's there. It's Michelle, my girlfriend! 'Michelle!' I scream up to her, but to no avail. Although looking down right at me, she can't hear me at all. As she looks down , she brings an enormous metal object into view and begins descending it towards the fluid. It's…no, it can't be!

An immensely long spoon crashes down into the fluid. The impact causes the everything to be thrown around again. I look, frightened, from the other side of the area, as the spoon begins to raise into the air, taking a good amount of fluid and some of the objects with it. This can only mean one thing…

I lay down on the object again. Instead of smelling it, though, I try to take a bite out of it. As I chew up the flaky piece of rock, a taste comes to me. I can't believe it, but I'm laying on an enormous piece of Honey Nut Cheerios. The only explanation was that I'd somehow gotten shrunk and put inside a box of Honey Nut Cheerios. The crate wasn't a crate at all, nor was this container. The crate was a box and I am now floating inside an enormous cereal bowl!

Chapter End Notes:

Now he knows his situation.  Is there anything he can do to escape a cruel fate?