- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter after having a hard day Victoria needs to relax.

As Alex was held prisoner inside his mothers track suit pocket. The smell of swear was getting more putrid by each passing second. The sweat literally pouring on top of him with each step she took. He could feel her heart beat as the blood was pushed around her body. After what seemed like hours but was only mere seconds Victoria came the an abrupt stop. A crack of light then appeared from the top of Alex's damp pit, but it was soon blocked by the silhouette of darkness that was his mothers hand. Alex was caught between her huge fingertips and was brought upwards out of his mothers pocket. She brought Alex to eye level (well her eye level anyway). 
"Well Alex did you enjoy the ride?" she asked him. Victoria obviously knew the answer to this after seeing how damp he was. Alex shared the same view but was scared to answer because of what his mouth had already had gotten him into. So he simply didn't reply. 
"To arrogant to even reply i figured as such, but now its time for you to earn your keep" said Victoria. Alex was baffled at what Victoria had said and was hesitating in what she meant. 
"Wha.. what do you mean?" he said hesitantly. Alex saw as his mom's massive eyes rolled back. 
"Well i need to have some reason for keeping you around don't i? or else i may just decide to squash or even eat you" said Victoria. She then started to lick her lips and laugh. Alex gulped aloud and started to shake like a scared chiwawa. Victoria could feel him vibrating in between her fingers. 
"So then are you going to do as your master commands?" said Victoria. Alex didn't want to be treated as a slave but had no choice because his mother was the only one who could return him to normal (or so he thought). Victoria then sat down and placed Alex beside her. Alex then simply replied. 
"Okay! So what will you have me do mom?" he said scarcely. 
"First of all i want you to call me master and you will address me as such do you understand?" said Victoria. Alex thought to himself. 
"Ok then such" he then laughed out loud. 
"What's so funny?" asked Victoria. 
"Nothing mom i mean master" replied Alex. 
"Good now second of all i have had a hard morning and i have had a bit much to drink" said Victoria in a slightly slurred voice. 
"So..." said Alex curious about what this had to do with him. 
"So i want you to rub my feet!" said Victoria with a grin upon her face. Alex was disgusted by the idea. 
"Noway your feet stink and besides I'm like 3 inches tall what good will i do? I'm not doing it" shouted Alex. 
"Fine be that way" said Victoria. The grin on her face faded and was replaced by a look of intent on her face. Alex started to think whether that was a good idea when... Victoria's hand slowly came crashing down. Alex knew he couldn't out run it.  
"Okay! Okay! Ill rub your feet just don't..." shouted Alex in a fit of panic. Victoria's hand stopped moving only mere millimeters from above Alex's head. 
"Good now get to work" said Victoria. She then rose her feet from the floor below and rested them on the bed. Alex started to run towards her feet as he did not want to anger her. As he got closer to her feet the smell got worse and worse. By the time he got to her right foot he nearly vomited from the smell. She started to flex her toes in anticipation. 
"Get on with it" Victoria shouted impatiently. Alex then lifted his arm and put his hand on his mothers sweaty, smelly, naked foot. He started to move his hands up and down very slowly. The sweat droplets oozed down upon him.  
"Pick up the pace!" shouted Victoria. Frustrated with the poor job her new "slave" was doing. Alex then decided that he needed to do what she said if he ever had any chance of returning to normal. So he forced his hand faster and faster until. 
"Now your getting it keep going" said Victoria in a relaxed voice. This went on for several more minutes before... 
"Good job! Oh you seem tired fortunately your masters feeling generous today" said Victoria. She laughed before picking Alex up one more time between her two fingers. 
"Now you get some sleep and recharge! You will need your strength for later" said Victoria before letting out a menacing laugh. She then stood up and walked towards her bedside table. She opened a draw that seemed to be filled with clothing of some sort but Alex could not make sense of what he could see. She then dropped Alex in, it felt like jumping off the empire states building for Alex but in actuality it was only about a foot in height. Alex then realized what draw this was! it was her underwear draw. 
"Sleep Tight!" she said before closing the draw and entrapping Alex inside.

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next?