[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

The aspiring leader of an unknown cult is the target of some treacherous plot that changes his condition for undetermined time. 


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6349 Read: 24552
Published: November 07 2011 Updated: November 10 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This story will have a few chapters and will have a sequel eventually (after I'm done with something larger with the sylvans), following with the same characters.  Hopefully it has a little more to offer than my first one.

1. Of a venial sin by Venial [Reviews - 1] (831 words)

The beginning ! This is mostly establishing setting.  More will come in the next days so stay put =D

2. Love and treachery by Venial [Reviews - 0] (1838 words)

Thanks for your patience so far.  The shrinking occurs in this chapter at the end.

The real party will begin in the next chapter :)

3. A matter to settle by Venial [Reviews - 0] (1515 words)

Here is a little interaction between the now diminished priest and his captor.

For those awaiting more carnal stuff, know that breast/feet/vore are on the menu :D

4. Escaping by Venial [Reviews - 0] (974 words)

Some breast action.  I hope you enjoy so far !

5. Seeking help by Venial [Reviews - 0] (1191 words)

A gentle and caring person can quickly turn into a nightmare for those of diminished size!