- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the final chapter of Act III: Animal.

I shudder as Charlie careens through the air and bounces on the carpet.  He gets a few inches of extra air before rolling over onto his stomach a solid eight feet away from the dollhouse.

                Even if he didn’t break at least a half dozen bones in the fall, Julia is swiveling around far too quickly on her knees to give him a chance to avoid whatever’s coming next, suddenly giving us an uncomfortably magnified view of her still-completely exposed lower half.  She crawls forward the few extra paces it takes to reach him, her pale cheeks clenched, her feet dragging slowly behind with toes squirming.

                Brian, Kelly, and I are all pressed shoulder-to-shoulder, still on our knees.  I feel Kelly’s arm twitch next to me, and Brian’s eyes dart toward the two of us, looking for confirmation to make our deadly move.

                “Well?” Kelly whispers so softly that we barely hear it.

                “Can’t… not without…” Brian mutters bitterly.

                “We won’t leave them here,” I say under my breath, lowering my head.  “We’ll come back.”

                “You two go,” he hisses.  “I can’t.”

                “Brian, please,” Kelly begs gently.  “Staying won’t help her.  Julia won’t let you near her.  And we’ll need your help to get them out later.”

                “Can’t.  Promised Anna.”

                “You saw it.  She won’t hurt her.  We’ll find a way back to get her.  I swear to you,” Kelly pleads.  I nod in affirmation.

                Brian bites his tongue, closing his eyes again, once again forced to mull over an exceptionally painful prospect with only seconds to consider it.

                With some pain in my gut, I realize Julia may not exercise the same control for Gina, when it suddenly occurs to me that despite Julia’s hatred for her, there’s no way she’ll give away her one and only bargaining chip before getting me back in her hands.

                The only big question left is: will she still want me back?

                I’ve been in her head more intimately than anyone, perhaps even Julia herself.  Emotional, finicky, and scared of losing her pets, Julia’s blind passion for the lies I’ve been feeding her conquers all.  Her eyes have told me everything I need to know.  I know she won’t hurt Gina or the baby.

                At least not until she’s first been given the opportunity to personally mash me into a fine paste for what I’m about to do.

                “You don’t even know how fucked up you were when I found you!” Julia accuses coldly of Charlie as she crouches over him.  “I gave you so many chances to turn it around.  This pathetic little life.  I showed you what it could be like if you dedicated yourself to something important, and what did you do?”

                “I…”

                “WHAT DID YOU DO?” she screams at the top of her lungs, her whole body quaking now, flecks of spit spraying down upon him as well as a thunderous echo.

                Charlie’s reduced to a sniveling mess as he sprawls out completely, probably unable to speak coherently now, and on this point alone, I sympathize with him.

                “Typical.  Can’t even face up to your sins when they’re shown to you,” Julia responds with deadly calm once again, turning off the volume like a light switch but losing none of the loathing that drips from her words.

                Her hand hovers over Charlie in a fist as her thumb slowly extends and lowers itself onto his right arm, poised with purpose.

                No matter how we feel about Charlie now, the palpable crunch that follows is enough to twist all of our stomachs into a dozen knots, as is the shriek from the victim’s throat as Julia squishes his limb under her thumb into a bloodied pulp.

                “When?” Brian whispers hollowly now that Julia’s back is turned and her attention squarely on Charlie, the decisive question clearly like poison in his mouth.

                “Not yet,” I answer.  “Wait.”

                “Why?” Kelly asks imperiously.

                “She could notice.  Not yet.  Trust me.”

                “When?” Kelly follows up.

                “Later.  At the end.  When she loses focus.  You’ve seen her do it,” I say.

                “I hope you know what you’re doing,” Brian groans softly, lowering his head again.

                “He’s right,” Kelly agrees more quietly even than before.  “Wait.”

                Julia plucks Charlie’s writhing body up from the carpet, leaving a gooey crimson stain on the carpet where his arm used to exist, and slides herself backward into a seated position.

                “You want me, don’t you, Charlie?” Julia questions seductively.  “You want the good stuff.”

                Even though we can’t see him as Julia palms Charlie with her back to us, I know he must not have reacted, because I see her shoulders twitch at the affront of being ignored.

                “Answer me now.”

                “NO I DON’T!” he bellows meekly.

                “I said STOP LYING!” she screeches again, clearly so off the rails of her emotional equilibrium that I doubt even she has a clear plan for herself or her toys now.  “Stop lying, Charlie, or I take the other arm.”

                “Y-Y-Y-Yes… yes,” Charlie sputters with defeat.

                “Good.  Don’t treat me like I don’t know everything about you, because I do.  I heard it from your own filthy… little… mouth.  You thought you could control me.  Make me… do things for you.  You thought you could…” Julia chokes out, before her tone abruptly fills with sunshine, the gears turning in her head once again, “...go to town, on my… ass.”

                All Charlie can muster is an incoherent sputter.

                “And being the very forgiving goddess that I am, who am I to deprive you the joy?” she says with sudden perkiness.

                Brian, Kelly, and I all raise an eyebrow, our breaths bated.

                “I just want you to know, you sick little bastard,” Julia huffs with a disappointed sigh.  “You’ve made me do this.”

                This has to be it.

                “Start moving to the other end,” I whisper at last, moving sideways on my knees still without making a sound toward the far end of the divided plastic second floor hallway closest to the stool.

                Brian and Kelly follow, shuffling silently on their knees, all of our eyes averted from the carnage on the carpet.

                We stealthily reach the other side of the house and look back up toward the mayhem to see Julia hoisting her bare rear end a few inches off of the carpet with one hand, while the one clutching Charlie’s quivering body reaches behind her, the hand inching closer to her crack.

                Charlie better pray he has strong lungs.

                The sight is gruesome and yet impossible to look away from as Julia gingerly parts her butt cheeks and jams Charlie inside, clenching him between them and using her thumb to shove him in as deeply between them as he’ll fit.  As the titanic girl shifts herself upward for better leverage, her legs spreading further apart, I can see her adjusting Charlie’s body with surgical precision so that his face is snugly pressed into her swollen anus.

                We can hear his muffled screams from here, but Julia’s thumb gives him an extra push until we see part of his head threatening to force through the darkened hole, instantly silencing him again.

                “You wanted to go to town?  Then show your goddess how pleased you are and lick me, bug!” Julia shouts at last to ensure he can partially make out her orders, settling back down onto the carpet, letting her cheeks clasp back tightly together around her prisoner.  “Lick.  Me.  Now.”

                It probably takes a second to fully register within the claustrophobic and sweaty hell pocket Charlie finds himself in now, but after a second’s pause, Julia freezes in place and settles into a series of pleasurable shivers, sinking closer to the floor.

                “Don’t… STOP!” she roars out in a horrifying blend of rage and ecstasy, letting her hand snake back between her legs, two of her fingers sinking into her pussy lips again.  Her eyes close.  Her hips thrust up and down against the carpet, her ass crashing against the carpet with heated abandon on each pump.

                “Now,” I whisper curtly to my two friends, and they must’ve realized this was the moment before I even spoke, because there’s no hesitation as we rise to our feet and clamber down the edge of the plastic floor, landing with a soft thump on the carpet that is swallowed completely by the inflating moans slurring from Julia’s throat.

                “LICK ME!” Julia cries, lost in her own world more deeply than ever before, thrusting and bouncing against the carpet in a desperate need to use every muscle spasm against her prey.

                I doubt Charlie is still capable of licking her at this point, let alone capable of resembling an intact human being.  And I doubt Julia is particularly concerned with this.

                “Go,” Kelly instructs us, seeing the opening.  And we do.

                We’re sprinting.  The wind is on my cheeks and in my eyes, and my heart is a machine, pumping adrenaline throughout.  Kelly, then Brian, then me, one behind the other, our senses trained purely on the hole under the stool just ahead.  This girly-girl dungeon of Julia’s bedroom that’s served as our personal hell for well over two years, cavernous and humbling in its magnitude, fades from view.

                I hear a monumental slam against the floor and chance a peek over my shoulder as Julia unclenches her ass, panting heavily with satisfaction.

                Charlie’s body, ravaged and crumpled like a rat after a trip through a threshing machine, plops unceremoniously to the carpet in a pile of lifeless red meat.

                Julia’s swirling blue eyes meet mine, the fire still smoldering within them with unbridled lust and violence.

                I’m cold.

                I turn my head back around quickly as we dash under the stool, Brian already helping Kelly clamber over the wooden rim and into the opening, which is indeed big enough to squeeze through.

                It was just a glance.  In that glance, though, I saw everything I need to see.

                I saw shock, love, and fury, exploding into a new level as that fire in her eyes is doused in the gasoline of betrayal.

                I saw the passion of a goddess scorned.

                “Jack?” Julia shouts with trembling hands outstretched as she scrambles desperately toward us on her stomach, and I can’t tell whether it’s love or hatred winning out in her voice, but I don’t concentrate long enough to decide as I slam into the wall.  Brian’s hand clasps my arm from above and swings me up toward the darkness of the opening in the wall.

                “JACK!” comes the final resounding scream from behind as the three of us sprint into the pipe-lined blackness.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And that’s the end of the third act!  Act IV, which will be shorter than this one (but no less traumatic), will wrap up the story at long last.

I wanted to say a quick thanks for the support in reads, reviews, and emails, especially to those who’ve stuck around the whole time while I take eighteen natural lifetimes to finish this beast.  I promise the time investment will eventually pay off.  Please comment!