- Text Size +

                I know I’m being punished for something right now.  A sin of the worst kind.  The kind where waiting for hell until you die would delay it for too long.  That’s the only explanation I can begin to wrap my head around.

                Sure, I can admit it.  From the first time I was able to put a few words together coherently I was throwing them at my foster parents in the hopes of getting a reaction.  I hadn’t liked them, and I’d bet they didn’t like me.  We all only tolerated each other by the end, back when I was fifteen before Julia scooped me up.  I wasn’t worth connecting to.  Who was I, after all?  I was a rude little asshole to them.  Why shouldn’t I get my comeuppance when I least expected it?  Maybe I deserve to be punished.

                Even with this justification, though, as I stand atop Julia’s bedspread, my knees locked for fear of my legs flopping over from weakness, while Julia begins awkwardly trying to pull her pants down in a drunken stupor, I wonder if maybe karma got me mixed up with a serial rapist-murderer-genocidal dictator.

                I figure it must at least be a possibility as Gina, naked and emaciated, sits on the bedside table in preparation for her part in all this, because of my own foolish planning.

                Nobody deserves this much punishment.

                I watch my titanic girlfriend struggle to remove her pants.  Sixteen, horny, power-and-vodka drunk out of her mind, her motor skills so impaired I doubt she could put together a ten piece puzzle with pictures on it.  She’s hardly able to keep her own consciousness on our plane of reality, and yet whatever happens to Gina and I next is completely in her hands.  It’s like watching a hurricane slowly beginning to spin in place before consuming countryside in its wake, unable to comprehend the destruction it’s causing.

                Julia’s panties go down next, tumbling down her thighs around her slender legs with a plop and getting caught in the rumpled pants at her ankles.  She nearly trips while she tries to pull her feet one-by-one out of the leg holes, her toes scrunching together as she tests the fabric’s texture on her way to finding flat ground again.  Even when she does find the ground, her balance appears tentative.  Her hand finds a wall just in time to stop herself from tumbling to the ground in a heap.

                “So, my little ones…” Julia begins, her words slurring into something that sounds more like a question.  She tucks a few stray tufts of her dark brown hair back behind her ear, her fingers trembling as she does so, though I can’t tell if it’s from sexual anxiety or just inebriation.  Probably inebriation.

                No, scratch that.  It’s both.

                “Julia,” I butt in quickly, knowing I’ve got little time to rectify this situation, with a daunting multitude of ways the situation could get even worse than it already is if I don’t do it correctly.  “Can I talk to you about something important?  Privately?”

                “Privately?  But we already did that, baby,” she drawls, taking a step forward.  “And besides, I’ve already done the strip tease.  You can’t stop moving after you’ve done the strip tease.”

                “I know, but this can’t wait.  It’s about you and me.”

                “Well, I’ll tell you what, Jack,” she whispers with a wink, shooting Gina a shifty glance.  “I’ll step real close to the bed, and lean over, and you can say whatever it is just loud enough for me to hear without our guest hearing it too.  Okay?”

                Her hands play with the hem of her shirt, which she apparently has no intention of removing, and begin playfully folding the fabric up her waist, revealing everything below in plain view.

                Her pussy glistens menacingly in the stale glow of her bedroom, and the flesh around her rosy lips, already paler than moonlight, seems practically to quiver at being unveiled.  It’s almost a living thing.

                And it looks hungry.

                I flinch involuntarily, already feeling sick to my stomach at the instant traumatic recollection of the last time I encountered my girlfriend’s vagina in ways more intimate than anyone was ever meant to, and even then I was bigger than I am now.  Before, she only got my head to fit inside.  At this moment, and at this size, her crotch looks more like a mythic cave beckoning in lost travelers to a demonic end.

                My eyes flash to Gina and I can see she’s retching a little and doing her best to hide it.

                I want to run to her and lie about how I know everything will be okay, but I know I’ve only got one clean shot at getting Julia to stop whatever twisted game she’s got in store before it even begins, so for the sake of appearances, I don’t let myself walk to her.

                Besides, I’m not even positive the fear of finding myself face-to-giant-labia with Julia once again will allow me to walk more than a few paces without stumbling on the soft terrain of sheets.

                The half-nude teen steps a couple feet closer to the bed until her upper thighs are pressed against the edge as she leans over, and I’m close enough that I could take about twenty steps forward and put my fist inside of her orifice.

                I don’t want to look, but I know I have to for this ploy to work.  So, I force myself to stare back in Julia’s direction as she rolls her shirt up past her belly button, and I try to ignore the sight of crystalline pre-cum lodged in the forest of pubic hair adorning her moist lips.

                Fortunately, I don’t have to look for long, because Julia’s leaned so far over the bed that she’s lost her balance, and it’s only with a wild leap of faith to the side that I’m able to take advantage of the decreased gravity of the buoyant bedspread and just manage to avoid getting crushed by Julia’s cleavage.

                Sober, Julia would be a weepy mess, having almost crushed the life from me under her looming breasts, but she’s anything but that right now, so instead she starts giggling, kicking her feet against the carpet as she slumps more fully onto the bed, her arms stretched outward.  I can see her hands grasping awkwardly at the sheets on the other side of the bed for support and her hips begin thrusting a little into the mattress.

                If she’s got to hump something, at least it’s the side of the bed, rather than my entire body.

                I figure there’s only a few minutes now separating me from that very fate, though, so I act fast and dash over to Julia’s face as she presses it into the bed, enjoying the soft sensation on her cheeks.

                “Julia,” I whisper as gently as possible as I come up next to her ear.

                “What?” she giggles back at a normal volume, her voice slightly muffled by the bedspread.

                “I just… don’t know about this.  Bringing in a visitor to our, you know…” I gulp, wanting to vomit at the mere mention of it but knowing there is no other choice for Gina’s sake, “…lovemaking.”

                “Why not?” she whispers back with genuine confusion.  “I just want… want things to stay… you know, interesting for you.”
                I cringe, both at the oddity of Julia actually showing concern for my sexual pleasure, and at her implied suggestion of a kidnap victim being potentially raped in front of me to be of “interest,” but I manage to hide my reaction.

                “They are interesting, Julia.  More interesting than you can imagine,” I say, disingenuous in my seductive tone but painfully truthful in my words.  “And I only want it to be with you, for always.  I don’t want anyone else getting involved.”

                Julia’s head turns toward me, suddenly removing her face from the bed sheet, and exhales deeply onto my body.  Her tongue laps out quickly from between her lips, licking at my knees, and I stumble backward in surprise at the warmth and moisture.

                “That’s so sweet of you to say, baby,” she coos, snickering at my reaction.  “You really mean it?”

                “Absolutely,” I affirm strongly, nodding my head until I think my neck is going to come unhinged.  “Why would I want anyone else intruding on our time together?  Our… our special time, where we really get to… you know, connect, as who we are!”

                I can see the gears turning in Julia’s eyes, and she seems genuinely touched.  My words aren’t coming out nearly as cleanly as I’d like, given my sheer terror at fucking this up, but it seems to be working.

                “We’re gonna connect, Jack,” she mumbles after an icy pause.  “But you don’t have to worry about other… people… getting involved.”

                “I… I d-don’t?” I gasp, not bothering to hide how grateful I am in hopes it will give her confidence in her choice.

                She shakes her head emphatically, rolling her face back and forth against the surface of the bed, the dark strands of her hair that are pulled under her cheeks becoming tangled.

                “No,” she whispers, her voice plunging a full octave.  I feel her palm suddenly scooping up behind me, probably harder than she would’ve done sober, cupping me closer to her face before swiftly moving away.  My arms throw out just in time to stop the impact against the bridge of Julia’s nose.  “And you know why?”

                “Why?” I ask uneasily, my heart rate picking up again.

                “Because the little freaks in those jars aren’t people, Jack,” she hisses with such clarity you would almost swear she wasn’t drunk anymore.  “None of them could come in here and get between us.  They’re my toys, and that’s it.  But we… we can use my toys.  And… and maybe now, they can be yours… too.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not even 2 months since the last update.  I'm so fast at this you can barely see me.

Please comment!