- Text Size +

                I cough lightly as I tumble down the slope of Julia’s tipped boot, light bathing over my naked body warmly as I cascade along the sweat-slicked matted fur lining of her footwear.  The fresh air fills my lungs and I breathe a sigh of relief, the joy of the single inhalation nearly making up for the past seven hours of hot muggy hell in Julia’s boot.  Almost.

                A doughy thumb and pointer finger fold themselves gently around my right leg, plucking me easily from the carpet where I landed.  I dangle helplessly upside down between my girlfriend’s gargantuan pinched fingers, blinking a few times as I try to readjust my vision into functionality.  As I rise, the blurriness slowly subsiding, I watch Julia’s toned calves fall below, followed by the firmly filled pant leg of her skinny jean capris.  Far below now, I can see the smooth toes of the foot that just spent the last three hours lovingly fondling me wriggling gleefully in the open air.

                Julia giggles softly as she plops me into an open palm.  I splay out for a moment, stretching my arms and legs out, my muscles sore from a full day of fending off oppressively weighted foot flesh resting itself on me like a comically undersized stool.

                “Feeling good, baby?” she coos in a low whisper to me.  I can feel her warm breath on my back, and as I role over I find her face hovering just over me.  I watch the creases around her lips curl, her teeth glistening.  Her eyes sparkling with delight to see me again.

                I nod, rubbing my hands across my face wearily.              

                “Awww… is somebody tired?” she asks pleasantly in an overly bubbly baby voice.  “It wasn’t dark enough down in my shoe, hmmm?  Couldn’t get a nap in?”

                That’s an understatement.

                “No, not really, Julia.  Sorry,” I answer simply, trying to regain my composure.

                I feel us both falling slowly for a moment as Julia takes a seat on her bed, resting her arm on her knee as she studies me pensively.

                “You don’t like it down there?”

                “I… I… No, no, I do… I mean… I don’t really mind, I just…”

                “Just what?”

                “I guess… it’s sort of… hard to…” I gulp.  “See you, you know?  I’d rather be up here with you.”

                Julia looks like she’s considering it for a moment, but then shakes her head.  “Jack, you know I can’t do that.  Have you out there during the day, I mean.  What if people saw you?”

                “Well…”

                “They’d take you away from me,” she sighs, frowning a little at the very thought.

                “Maybe they wouldn’t have to see me,” I offer, hoping I can still bargain for something that doesn’t involve me wrestling her toes day after day until I die.  “How about… your pocket?  Or… or…”

                “Jack, you know I can’t feel you there.  How do I know you’ll be safe there?”

                “But…”

                “But when I have you down there…” she smiles cheekily, eying the carpet.  “…in my boot, I… I can feel you.  I know you’re safe.  I can keep you safe.”

                “But what if you step on me?” I blurt somewhat uncertainly, hanging my head.

                There’s silence for a moment.  Painfully awkward silence.  That’s never a good thing in Julia’s presence.  Did I cross the line?

                Shit.

                Gently, Julia’s finger tucks itself under my chin, forcing me to look up at her again.  She looks at me pleadingly, a reassuringly smile on her lips.

                “Is that it?  That’s what you’re worried about?” she says with genuine concern.

                I nod wordlessly, swallowing hard in my dry throat.

                “That my big ol’ feet will step on you?”

                “I… wouldn’t put it quite like that, but…” I mumble.

                She snickers again.  “Don’t be so nervous.  You’re adorable.  I know you wouldn’t actually say anything about these feet.  Not when you’re so…”

                Vulnerable.

                “…intimate with them?” she continues slyly.

                I shrug uncertainly.  “I would never say something bad about any part of you, Julia.”  I force a smile.

                Julia grins back at me, gently and playfully biting at her lower lip with her top row of teeth for a moment before lapping quickly across her lips with the soggy tip of her tongue.  “You know, it doesn’t have to just be all protection down there, you know.”

                “Oh?”

                “No,” she says simply, her eyes widening.  Something’s cooking in that mind of hers, and I’m not particularly interested in finding out what it is anytime soon.  Probably since whatever it is is not too far removed from cooking me in some fashion.  “Wanna see?”

                “See… what?”

                “Don’t ask so many questions, loverboy, and lay back for me,” she adds feistily, bringing her other hand up to her mouth.  I obey and lay back in the smooth flesh of her palm, resting my head against her fingers.  Grinning wildly at me again, she slides her tongue out from her lips and strokes her thumb along the damp surface of it a few times.  Just for show, she draws her finger back about an inch and allows me to witness the crystalline, glistening strand of warm saliva dangling like pearls between her fingertip and tongue before being broken by a quick snap of her finger.  With the skin of her digit suitably wet, she lowers both the hand holding me and her slippery thumb lower toward the carpet.

                I watch as she hovers her palm just over her right foot and parts the second and third toes, arching them fully up in the air.  With her thumb, then, she dips low and begins inserting her spit-soaked finger into the fleshy toe crevice, rubbing the sticky moisture along all surfaces.

                “Just lubing up for you,” she winks at me.  Somehow, I already get the feeling this is going to be unpleasant for me.  Finally satisfied with the job she’s done, Julia raises her thumb back up toward her lap, and with the hand still holding me secures me in place, her fingers curling down to restrain me softly against her palm as she cups it gently against the underside of her foot.

                “Julia… are you…”

                “This could be what we do everyday if you like, Jack,” she wheedles enticingly, the digits of her foot dancing merrily before me as I find myself surrounded on all sides by giant feminine fingers and toes.  Steadily, then, Julia’s fingers slide me between her toes, the skin slick and slightly gooey with drying saliva.  I tense up a little, uncomfortable as ever, as I look up the long, sloping leg of my girlfriend, past her knee, and up her expectant face.  “C’mon, Jack.  Get busy in there.”

                “Julia… I don’t really… I can’t… I…”

                “Jack, I think you’ll find what you can and can’t do get mixed up a lot when you’ve got someone like me on your side,” grins Julia, her slimy toes gripping me stickily, causing me to cringe in disgust, against my better judgment.

                “Something wrong, baby?” my gargantuan lover coos, the more or less seductive motion of her fleshy digits not slowing down the pumping at all around my body.  Coughing a little from the intense, rancid scent pervading my lungs, I look up toward Julia’s face again.

                “It’s just… I don’t want you to forget again…”

                “Forget what?”

                I swallow hard, knowing I’m taking another gamble here.  “…the others?  You know… their… food?  They haven’t eaten since last night,” I suggest, trying my best to not sound pleading.

                Julia’s brow furrows slightly, her lip curling upward.  “You’re worried about them, huh?”

                “Oh… well, you know… I just figure, since we’re both… out here… I can help you remember stuff like that, you know?”

                Julia studies my face for a moment, the motion of her toes slowing down as she plucks me out from between them and deposits me back into her warm palm before raising me back up to chin level.  I feel more vulnerable than ever.  I can tell she’s just picking me apart with her eyes, studying my practiced lying facial expression and trying to find a crack in it.  Some sign that I’m not totally truthful with her.  Some sign that this is all a farce to me and I’m not, in fact, deeply in love with her.

                I try not to tremble.  I can’t mess up here, and not ever.  At this point, with the others in so helpless a situation, I’m the last hope they have.  They’re all counting on me, and I’m keenly aware of that as I stare up into the monstrous, murderous face of this gorgeous giant of a sixteen-year-old, her eyes burning brightly with a passionate fire of love, lust, and barely bridled rage ready to be unleashed at the slightest provocation.

                “I guess it would be good to get it done now.  Just to make sure I don’t forget.  Thanks, baby,” Julia nods, her studious expression softening for the time being.  I breath a gentle sigh of relief.

                “Okay,” I shrug, trying to sound like I don’t care one way or the other.

                “Besides,” Julia giggles.  “Sometimes the waiting makes the eventual release all the sweeter.”  She glances back down at her toes far below, wriggling them expectantly. 

                “Oh, you know it,” I chuckle back at her in the raunchiest response I can muster without making myself sick.  Julia leans in and plants a quick peck on the top of my head before pulling back.

                “Let’s feed the little worms now,” she snarls, the temporary sweetness in her voice rotting instantly into darkly putrid hate.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!