[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The story of a woman and her tiniest admirer.  Or slave.  Or...boyfriend?


Rated: R
Categories: Butt, Body Exploration, Feet, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 12566 Read: 54229
Published: November 01 2011 Updated: November 13 2011
Story Notes:

I realized after writing this, that the premise of this story seems a little like the premise for "Best Friends'.  I want to ensure you that this story is not a rehashing of that one.  Consider this story to be my fetish 'miscellaneous' drawer.  Each chapter will be a different day, and either a different fetish, or a different take on an old fetish.  That being said, I've expanded my boundaries and allowed this story to include non-micro, and non-voyeuristic play, which is rare for me.   The first chapter sets up the story, and has some shoe fetish and foot fetish at the end, just to get me started and set the tone, but don't expect another chapter quite like this one.   I dont know where it'll end up, it was sort of a last minute idea.  The other genres and fetishes included will show up eventually.

 Happy reading, and thanks.

 

1. July 14, 2011 by ArtimusG [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2240 words)

Like I said, this chapter sets up the story and tone, and gives some nice shoe and foot fetish action there at the end.  Enjoy!  Please tell me what you think, and what you'd like to see.

2. July 17, 2011 by ArtimusG [Reviews - 0] (1770 words)

A little something for butt-crush, (or near butt-crush) enthusiasts, and a bit of light pov kissing at the end.

3. August 11, 2011 by ArtimusG [Reviews - 1] (2414 words)

We finally get to see the more sadistic side of Noelle.  We also get to see the inside of Noelle.  Can you say vore?  I sure can.

4. August 20, 2011 by ArtimusG [Reviews - 1] (1857 words)

A little nose, a primarily foot fetish.  Enjoy!

5. August 25, 2011 by ArtimusG [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2346 words)

Okay guys, I had planned on this chapter involving both mouth play and feet in the voyeur genre, but the mouth play ended up being a lot longer than I expected.  As I try to keep my chapters under 2500 words, and didn't want to rush the foot fetish half of it, I decided to split the chapter into two parts.  The second part is coming soon.

Also, I need your ideas.  Tell me what kind of fetishes/bodyparts/fantasies you'd like to see played out.  I'll do my best to incorporate it.  Thanks, and enjoy!

6. August 25, 2011 - Part Two by ArtimusG [Reviews - 1] (1939 words)

More mouthplay from the last scene, and the beginning of a little 'breast/boob-play'.  Rate and Review!  Nothing inspires us writers that confirmation from our readers.