- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Have been spending ages trying to think of a way to get Luffy to obey Hancock without making him too 'out of character'. I think this is the best way to do it. Let me know in the reviews what you think and if I should use this for the strawhat girls aswell.

I realised I haven't done much feet at all in this story so this chapter has lots of feet in it. Beginning drags on a bit but there is quite a bit of giantess in this chapter. ENJOY!

I do not own the characters or anything in this story. The only part that is me is the plot. The rest belongs to Toei Animation and Funimation.

Hancock woke up and instantly smiled knowing that her true love was laying inside of her. She stood up and went about her day pretending he wasn't there. While she slept, All of Luffy's body had gone inside of her, and he was in quite deep. She decided to leave him there and let him sleep.

After Hancock had finished washing, changing, having breakfast etc. she pulled Luffy out and woke him up.

Luffy: 'UUHH, where am I?'
Hancock: 'Don't you remember honey? I saved you from the new world and am now looking after you!'

Luffy's expression instantly changed as he remembered the previous days' events.

Luffy: 'Oh yeah, THAT'
Hancock: 'Anyway I have great news! I felt bad seeing how sad you were that you couldn't go to the new world, so I stayed up all night trying to think of a way to make you happy.'
Luffy: 'AND?'
Hancock: 'I think I found the perfect way. MARGUERITE!'

Marguerite raced into the room.

Marguerite: 'Yes, Snake Princess-sama?'
Hancock: 'Bring HIM'
Marguerite: 'Are you sure? Snake Princess-sama?'
Hancock: 'Are you questioning my decisions Marguerite?'
Marguerite: 'N-No, of course not Snake Princess-sama! I'll go get him right now.'

Marguerite ran out of the room and was back in less than 2 minutes with something, or someone in her hands.
She came up to Hancock and opened her hands, Luffy recognised him instantly.

Luffy: 'Jango!? What is he doing here Hancock?'
Hancock: 'We had a disagreement a while back so I shrunk him'
Luffy: 'Just out of interest, how do you shrink people Hancock?'
Hancock: 'I thought you would never ask. While you were training with Rayleigh I discovered something about my devil fruit. It wasn't a stone fruit, It was a transformation fruit, meaning I can transform anyone into anything I want. That includes shrinking and growing people.'
Luffy: 'WOW! AWESOOOOOME! Now please unshrink me so I can return to my crew'

Hancock ignored him and returned to the shrunken Jango in Marguerite's hand.

Hancock: 'Jango I need you to hypnotise Luffy so that he will do anything I tell him to do.
Jango: 'Fine. Could you restrain him please?
Hancock: 'Of course.'
Jango: 'Now Luffy, look into my eyes, when I say one, two jango you will do anything and everything that Boa Hancock tells you to do. ONE, TWO JANGO.'

Luffy collapsed into Hancock's hand. When he woke up he felt different. He couldn't tell what it was but something was not right.

Hancock: Listen to me Luffy! from now on you will refer to me as 'Mistress' and treat me with nothing but respect! Do you understand?
Luffy: 'Yes, Mistress'
Jango: 'YES MISTRESS!'
Hancock: 'Uh, he's done it to himself again! so annoying. Marguerite take him away.
Marguerite: Yes, Snake Princess-sama. Nice seeing you Luffy.
Luffy: 'Yeah, you too.'
Hancock: 'Did I say you could talk to him?'
Marguerite: 'N-NO, P-Please forgive me Snake Princess-sama, it won't happen again.'
Hancock: 'It better not, now LEAVE!'

Marguerite ran out of the room with Jango, leaving Luffy and Hancock alone in the room.

Hancock: 'Luffy'
Luffy: 'Yes, Mistress?'
Hancock: 'My feet are really hurting, show your mistress how much you care for her and give her a nice, long foot rub.'
Luffy: 'Yes Mistress.'

Hancock laid on her bed and put Luffy down. Luffy walked to her sole and looked up. Her foot was three times his height. She must have shrunk him again when he wasn't paying attention. Luffy got started on her foot. He started by rubbing her heel, gently but firmly.
He heard Hancock giggle every 2-3 seconds, 'She must be ticklish' he thought to himself.
Hancock was enjoying this completely. She could lay there all day if she wanted to.

After Luffy finished with her heel he stretched and grabbed onto her big toe. He shot towards her feet and landed between her first and big toe. He started with her big toe, being sure to not miss a spot. Then he went to her first toe. Overall he spent 5 minutes on her toes. Once he was satisfied he jumped off of her foot onto the bed and started to make his way to her other foot.

Hancock could no longer restrain herself, she sent her foot crashing down onto Luffy. This was a complete surprise to Luffy and her foot shot all the air out of him. He couldn't breathe. He was being crushed by her heel.

'Wait, how did I fit under her heel? did she shrink me again?'
Luffy didn't know what to think. He was starting to feel faint. Just as he was about to pass out, she lifted her foot.
Hancock looked at her bed to see what she had done to Luffy. He wasn't there. She looked at the bottom of her foot and laughed at the sight of him stuck to her heel. She got up and left him there for the remainder of the day

Over the day Hancock's foot began to get sweaty and every now and then, a bead of sweat would fall into Luffy's mouth. His face was stuck to Hancock's foot so he couldn't spit it out, so he was forced to swallow it.

At the end of the day, Hancock peeled him off her foot and placed him on her bed. She then handed him his food. A plate of meat. Luffy began to munch his dinner while Hancock observed.

Hancock: 'So did you enjoy the day under my foot?'

He didn't, but he couldn't say that to his mistress, that would be disrespectful, so he lied.

Luffy: 'Yes Mistress'
Hancock: 'Oh Luffy you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that!'

Hancock grabbed Luffy and showered him with kisses. The final kiss was the longest. Hancock brought out her tongue and started to lick Luffy's body from head to toe then she started to suck his penis. Luffy never was interested in women or men, thats why Hancock wasn't able to turn him to stone when they first met. That meant that none of this turned Luffy on. Hancock sucked him for 2 minutes and Luffy didn't even get an erection, so she just stopped. A look of disappointment was clear in her face.

Luffy: 'I'm sorry, Mistress'
Hancock: 'No it's okay Luffy. Finish your dinner so that we can go to bed.'
Luffy: 'Thank you, Mistress.'

Luffy finished his dinner and could tell that Hancock was still upset. He wanted to make her feel better so he walked to her sole and planted a kiss on her heel. Hancock's face instantly lit up and she grabbed Luffy and showered him with kisses again. She licked his body aswell, but left out the sucking this time.

Hancock: 'Thank you, Luffy'
Luffy: 'No problem, Mistress'
Hancock: 'Now Luffy, I realise I was being forceful and selfish yesterday, so today I'll let you choose where to sleep. The only requirement is it has to be somewhere on my body. I want to stay as close as possible to you.'

Luffy thought carefully about this. He still wasn't used to smelling things at this size. He almost passed out just being under her foot that day. He needed practise if this was going to be his new life.

Luffy: 'I would like to sleep in your ass please Mistress.'
Hancock: 'Really? Wow, you must really love me. If thats what you want, I'll do it for you.'

Hancock planted one last kiss on Luffy's face and then placed him in her ass. Luffy didn't last long in there, he passed out after a minute or so.

*************************MEANWHILE ON THE SUNNY************************

Usopp: 'Where could he be? we've been searching for two days and theres no sign of him'
Nami: 'Yes it is strange, I wonder whats happened to him.'
Chopper: 'Do you think he got caught by the marines?'
Zoro: 'Of course not! Luffy is much stronger than that.'
Sanji: 'I think I have an idea where we can go to find him.'
All: 'Hmm?'
Sanji: 'Well, I still have the vivre card leading us to Rayleigh. If we find him, maybe he can use his Kenbunshoku Haki to tell us where he is.'
Nami: 'You know that's not a bad idea Sanji.'
Zoro: 'Please, any idiot could have come up with that plan.'
Sanji: 'Well I didn't see YOU suggesting it to anyone.'
Zoro: 'I said any IDIOT could come up with that plan. I'm not and idiot, therefore I didn't come up with that plan.'
Sanji: 'Say that to my face, Marimo.'
Nami: 'Uh, those two never stop, they're like kids.'
Usopp: 'Anyway let's set off to find Rayleigh and our captain.'
All: YEAH!

Chapter End Notes:

Wow, really long chapter this time. Hope you enjoy it. I'm thinking of making the other strawhat guys shrink and also have Jango hypnotise Nami and Robin so there will be three giantesses. Let me know if you think I should do that.

Please leave a review and tell me how you think the story is going so far. I can't improve if you don't tell me. :)