- Text Size +

The crew was now in the main city of the island searching every shop they could find and asking the shopkeepers if they had seen their captain.

Luffy was still inside Nami’s mouth trying to think of a way to escape. Without realising, he started to fidget which made Nami aware of the ‘spec’ on her tooth. When no one was looking, Nami spat him out and sent him flying into the distance. Luffy started to panick.

‘I have to stay as close as possible to the crew or I’ll never find them!’

Then Luffy landed in a soft, warm, cozy hand. He looked up to see the owner of this hand and saw Boa Hancocks face beaming back at him. She then rubbed her other hand all over his body and he grew to 1 inch.

Boa: ‘Luffy my love, I have finally found you!’
Luffy: ‘Wait, how did you know I shrunk?’
Boa: ‘Because I shrunk you, Luffy. I couldn’t stand to let you go to the new world, it’s too dangerous, you could DIE!’
Luffy: ‘I’m aware of the risks Boa and I can see you have good intentions, but you can’t just shrink me and keep me from the rest of the world. I became a pirate to explore, go on adventures, make new friends…. And become the pirate king of course.’
Boa: ‘Luffy, its this kind of behaviour that worries me. Your careless, that kind of thing will get you killed. I won’t let you go to the new world. Your mine.’
Luffy: ‘Hancock, LET ME GO!’
Boa: ‘No we are returning to Amazon Lily where I will look after you and make sure no harm comes to you.’
Luffy: ‘Why are you so worried Hancock? I didn’t spend 2 years training with Rayleigh for nothing ya know.’
Boa: ‘Luffy, you have a bounty of 400,000,000 beri on your head and I refuse to let you go to the New World. Now we are going back to my island and that’s that! In the meantime let me find somewhere safe to keep you. Ah yes, heres a good place.

Hancock shoved Luffy into her cleavage and headed back to the ship. Hancock’s breasts were covered in sweat causing Luffy to constantly slip in her cleavage. Hancock giggled as she felt Luffy struggle in there. After 10 minutes of Luffy being squashed by Hancock’s breasts they arrived at the ship and Hancock went into her room and crashed into her chair. This was enough to send Luffy tumbling down into her pants.

Hancock felt this happen and stuck her hands into her panties and grabbed Luffy’s legs. Luffy felt her grab his legs and thought she was going to pull him out. Instead, she rubbed his head on her clitoris for 2 minutes.

Luffy: ‘Hancock, STOP!’
Boa: ‘I’m just getting started Luffy.’

Then, without warning she shoved him face first into her vagina. She left his legs sticking out and started to pleasure herself with him still inside her. Then, she grabbed his legs and started to push him in and out as she came all over him. He could hear her moaning loudly up above then suddenly felt himself being pushed out. He breathed a sigh of relief. But his relief didn’t last long as seconds later, Hancock shoved his whole body into her vagina. She pushed him in further and further until her fingers couldn’t reach anymore. Luffy was showered by many orgasms and finally after 10 minutes, Hancock pulled him out.

‘Honey that felt great, were definitely gonna be doing that on a regular basis.’

Luffy couldn’t talk, he was so out of breath he couldn’t even move.

‘Aww, you tired? That’s so sweet! Don’t worry, we’ve arrived at Amazon Lily now anyway’

‘I need to take you to our house so I’ll have to keep you somewhere safe okay?’

Hancock placed Luffy back into her cleavage and set off. After what felt like hours, they were in Hancock’s room

Boa: ‘HERE WE ARE SWEETY! WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!’
Luffy: ‘Hancock, please let me go.’
Boa: ‘We’ve discussed this Luffy and that’s not gonna happen. Now you must be hungry, here, I brought you a plate of food.’

Luffy’s eyes lit up.

‘Really Hancock? Thanks!’

Luffy started wolfing down his food.

Boa: ‘So you forgive me for what I did?’
Luffy: ‘Of course not, I’m gunna find a way to get away from you. But still, bringing me food was a good gesture, so thank you.’
Boa: ‘Luffy, please try to understand I did this for your own good, I JUST DON’T WANT YOU TO DIE!’

Hancock burst into tears. Luffy stopped eating and went to comfort her.

Luffy: ‘Hancock, I can see that you have good intentions, but your being stupid. I’m a grown man, I can look after myself.’
Boa: ‘No Luffy, you haven’t been to the New World, but I have. You will definately die there and I won’t allow that to happen! Now finish eating so we can go to sleep.

Luffy finished his food then headed for the door.

Boa: ‘Where are you going Luffy?’
Luffy: ‘To find my crew, see ya!’
Boa: ‘NO!’

Hancock grabbed Luffy and took him back to her bed.

Boa: ‘I already told you I wont allow you to go to the New World, and I meant it! Now, lets go to sleep. I don’t want you to escape while I sleep, and I don’t wanna crush you. So I’ll place you back in here.’

Hancock stuck all of Luffy’s body, except for his head, in her vagina.

Boa: ‘Sleep well sweetie!’

Chapter End Notes:

I think this is my longest chapter so far... Anyway, leave a review and lemme know what you think! Thanks :)