- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not much giantess at start because the start is the strawhats realising that Luffy is missing.

I do not own the characters or anything in this story. The only part that is me is the plot. The rest belongs to Toei Animation and Funimation.

Luffy was having no luck today. No matter what he tried he always ended up getting stuck to either Nami or Robin.
He was now stuck under Nami's foot. Normally, the smell would be too much for him to handle. But now that he had been inside Robin's ass he was able to handle it.

Nami: 'Ah, I need a nice, long shower.

Nami started to take off her clothes but was interrupted by Sanji.

Sanji: 'NAMI SWAAAN! ROBIN CHWAAAN! Dinner is ready!!!!'
Nami: 'Uh, so annoying. Should I wash first? No, then Luffy will eat all the food.'

Nami quickly put some clothes on over her bikini and wore her slippers, squashing Luffy in the process. Then she and Robin went to the kitchen for dinner.

Zoro: 'Hey dartboard eyebrow! Next time try cooking something that doesn't taste like crap!'
Sanji: 'Shut your mouth Marimo-head before I shut it for you!'
Zoro: 'Is that a challenge blondie?'
Sanji: 'Maybe it is bushhead!'
Nami: 'Oh god those two are at it again.'
Robin: 'Say Nami, don't you think it's a bit strange that Luffy isn't here eating all the food? He's usually the first one on the table.'
Nami: 'Yeah I thought so too, where do you think he is?'
Franky: 'We passed an island earlier on before he went missing do you think he's there?'
Sanji: 'Probably, he's been moaning all day about us being low on meat. Besides, he's done this before.'
Nami: 'He never learns, it's getting late so there's no point looking for him now, we'll go back for him tomorrow.'
Usopp: 'Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.'
Nami: 'Anyway I'm gonna take a shower, see ya.'

Nami took off all of her clothes and hopped into the shower with Luffy still stuck to her foot. After a minute or two, the water had washed all of the sweat and dirt from Luffy which got him unstuck from Nami's foot. Luffy was relieved at first, but then he realised he was being washed into the drain. He turned around and saw he was getting closer and closer to his doom. Luffy panicked and instantly stretched his arm out and tried  grabbing hold of anything. Eventually he grabbed something rough and allowed the rest of his boy to fly towards this rough surface. He looked up and saw that this rough surface he was holding was Nami's nipple. Then everything went black.

When Luffy woke up, he was once again somewhere dark. He couldn't see a thing. Not even an opening. He started to feel around and eventually found a slit. He went up to it and poked his head out and examined his new environment. After 30 seconds he realised he was inside a bra. Then he knew exactly where he was. He was inside Nami's breast! Which meant he had shrunk even more for him to be able to fit. How small was he?
Luffy then heard snoring and realised Nami was asleep, which probably meant it was night. Luffy saw no point in trying to escape now as everyone else was probably sleeping too. He decided to stay in Nami's nipple and sleep aswell.

Chapter End Notes:

Not too much on Nami in this chapter but there will be more Nami GTS in the next chapter I promise.

Will try to add next chapter either tomorrow or over the weekend.