- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I thought it would be interesting to do a chapter shown from more than one perspective. So I hope you enjoy.

Also, I've decided not to write a new chapter for a few days as I have writers block. I'm not sure if it's obvious from this chapter or not but yeah. So I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll try to post a new one in a few days time.

I do not own the characters or anything in this story. The only part that is me is the plot. The rest belongs to Toei Animation and Funimation.

Luffy and Zoro remained trapped in Hancock's butt for the remainder of the night. In the morning Hancock pulled them out with a questioning look.
'Luffy, how did you get in there? I didn't put you there.'

Luffy: 'Han- uh Mistress, he was suffocating in there. I had to save him.'
Hancock: 'Did I tell you to save him?'
Luffy: 'Uh, no but-'
Hancock: 'DID I TELL YOU TO SAVE HIM?!'
Luffy: 'No Mistress. I'm sorry.'
Hancock: 'Good. Don't let it happen again.'

Hancock then proceeded to take the rest of the strawhats out. She then picked up Luffy, Usopp and Franky.
'You three will spend the day with Nami and Vivi.' she said. 'I'm sure they have a lot planned for you.'

Hancock called Marguerite in, then sent her to take those three to Nami and Vivi. They entered their room and were shocked to see Nami and Vivi kissing intimately. What would they do with their new pets?
'Ah, they're here.' Vivi said with a smile. 'We've been expecting you.'
Marguerite handed them to the girls and exited the room. Vivi handed Luffy and Franky to Nami but kept Usopp in her hand. Nami looked at the two and smiled.
'Enjoy the ride.' She said with a giggle. Then she placed Luffy on her left breast and Franky in her mouth. Luffy saw Vivi place Usopp in her private area. Then the girls continued to kiss.

***************************LUFFY'S PERSPECTIVE**************************

Luffy lay in shock as two of his best friends were intimate with each other. After a minute of kissing Vivi's breasts came into contact with Nami's. Luffy was being crushed under Vivi's nipple and being pushed further into Nami's breast. Vivi started to move back and forth bringing Luffy with her. Soon after that, her nipple entered Luffy's mouth and Luffy was forced to suck. Both girls were becoming sweaty from the experience and Luffy was sbeing covered by their sweat. Underneath him, Nami's nipple had become very hard and it was beginning to crush Luffy's back. Especially with Vivi's nipple pushing him down.

Finally, Vivi sat up. The whole experience caused Luffy to stick to her nipple so Luffy went with her. Both girls saw Luffy and giggled. Luffy looked behind him and saw he was heading for Nami's mouth. Vivi's breast entered Nami's mouth and Nami began to suck and lick. Luffy was being crushed by Nami's tongue. Then Luffy heard Franky's voice calling him.
'Strawhat! Are you okay?'

Luffy couldn't speak. He was being crushed by both Vivi's breast and Nami's tongue. This torture continued for 10 more minutes before Vivi finally removed her breast. The saliva from Nami's mouth allowed him to come off of Vivi's nipple. Luffy fell onto the bed and the girls continued to kiss. He looked to his right, and saw Franky unconscious on the bed and Usopp next to him covered in cum.

**************************FRANKY'S PERSPECTIVE**************************

Franky was placed inside Nami's mouth and didn't have much time to hide as they started to kiss shortly after. The two tongues constantly collided crushing Franky between them. Then, the two tongues began to bang him against the walls of Nami's mouth. Franky couldn't do anything. He just laid on his back and let them do their business. Sometimes, Vivi was gentle with her tongue. Other times, she tried to be as rough as possible. Franky didn't know what to expect.

Suddenly, Vivi removed her tongue and Franky breathed a sigh of relief. He heard the two girls giggle and a few seconds later, Vivi's breast entered Nami's mouth and Nami began to suck and lick. Franky could see Luffy's body stuck on Vivi's breast being crushed by Nami's tongue. He wasn't sure if Luffy was still alive or not. He decided to call his name and check.
'Strawhat! Are you okay?'
He heard no reply and began to worry. He decided to go to Luffy and save him. It was a difficult journey as Nami's tongue was constantly moving. It took him ten minutes but he finally reached Luffy. He reached out to grab him but just as he did, Vivi removed her breast and this sudden change of events caused him to fall out of Nami's mouth. As he fell, his head hit Nami's leg knocking him out. He then landed on the bed unconscious next to Nami's leg.

**************************USOPP'S PERSPECTIVE***************************

Vivi placed Usopp inside her vagina and began to kiss Nami. She was already wet so it was very slippery in there. Suddenly, Nami's fingers entered Vivi and she began to move them in and out. Suddenly, Nami's fingers came into contact with Usopp and she began to play with him. She rubbed him against the walls of Vivi's vagina, covering him in her juices. Vivi could no longer contain herself and climaxed all over Usopp. This didn't stop Nami, she continued to rub faster and faster. Then, she pushed him in as far as possible and removed her fingers. This was too much for Vivi to handle and Usopp had to endure orgasm after orgasm. One was so powerful, it sent him flying out.

He landed on the bed between both of the girls' privates and heard them giggle in the distance. He looked up and saw Nami sucking Vivi's breast. Usopp had no energy to move so he just stayed there. Both girls began to climax again and again all over him. He began to drown in a pool of their cum. He had to try his best to get away from there or he would die.

Usopp finally managed to stand up but as he did, Nami had another orgasm which sent him flying back. Luckily for him, the orgasm sent him away from the action. He had no energy to run, so he laid on the bed. After ten minutes, the cum he was covered in began to dry and he was unable to move. He then heard two things land on the bed next to him.

**************************THE GIRLS' PERSPECTIVE************************

Nami placed Luffy on her breast and Franky in her mouth. She also saw Vivi place Usopp in her vagina. Then they started to kiss.
Vivi spotted Luffy on Nami's breast and placed hers on top of Luffy, crushing him in the process. Nami started fingering Vivi. She moved her fingers in and out. Suddenly, she felt Usopp's body and grabbed him. She started rubbing him against the walls of Vivi's vagina. Vivi felt her nipple slip into Luffy's mouth. She couldn't hold herself any longer. The feeling of Luffy sucking her nipple and Usopp sliding in and out of her was too much to handle and she came all over the bed.

Vivi removed her breast from Nami's and saw Luffy stuck to her nipple. Both girls laughed and Vivi decided to play with him more by letting Nami suck her nipple. She placed her nipple in Nami's mouth and Nami started to suck. Nami could feel Franky and Luffy struggling inside her mouth and this turned her on so much that she climaxed on the bed all over Usopp. Vivi felt her cumming and this made her cum all over Usopp aswell. Nami saw that Usopp had managed to get up and came all over him. She sent him flying off away from the action. For the next ten minutes both girls continued to climax until Vivi removed her breast from Nami's mouth. Nami felt both Franky and Luffy fall out of her mouth and came once more.

The girls saw all three boys laying on the bed trying to catch their breath and giggled. They then continued to kiss as Luffy went to help Franky who was unconscious next to Nami's leg.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review and lemme know what you think.