- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's a Sunday so I thought why not add two chapters? so heres my second chapter for the day.

I do not own the characters or anything in this story. The only part that is me is the plot. The rest belongs to Toei Animation and Funimation.

It's been two hours since Luffy was swallowed by Hancock and now the pain was unbearable. Hancock ensured that his body wouldn't be digested but he was still feeling the pain of digestion. Surely it couldn't get worse than this. Luffy thought he had smelt the worst after being in Hancock's and Robin's butt. But the smell in Hancock's stomach was unbearable. Luffy began to sink in the acid. He didn't know what was happening or where he was going. All he could do was scream. He began to drown in the acid. He finally made into the small intestines. He was relieved that he could breathe again, but on the other hand, he was being crushed by the tight space in there. He felt like his head was going to explode. The smell didnt improve either. Luffy had to sit there and watch all of the other food that Hancock had eaten be slowly turned to shit.

After 5 minutes of traveling through her small intestine, he entered her large intestine. At first he was glad that he finally had more space and could breathe again. But then, the large intestine began to absorb water from everything.... including him. This was exactly what happened when he fought Mr 0. Only that time, he got lucky and was saved by a water bubble. Now he had nothing.
'Is this how it ends?' He wondered to himself.

Luffy had all of the water taken out of him and was now in Hancock's bowels waiting for her to use the toilet. Luckily for him, it wasn't long before she needed to take a shit. She sat on the toilet and did her business. Luffy was the first to exit her body into the toilet water. His body began to absorb as much water as it could to keep him alive. After a few seconds he was just about back to normal. He looked up and saw a giant lump of shit heading his way. Hr tried to move but i was to late. It landed directly on his head. He was trapped under her crap and couldn't move. Hancock continued to shit on him for seven minutes. Then she stopped. Luffy thought it was over but then, Hancock started to piss all over him. Luffy was on his back facing her. Because of the crap on top of him, he had to breathe through his mouth. Unfortunately this also meant that Hancock's piss went into his mouth. He had not choice but to swallow. It was the worst thing he'd ever tasted.

Finally Hancock got up and looked into the toilet. She spotted Luffy instantly. 
'Well look who it is.' she said with a giggle. 'I hope you have finally learnt your lesson. Have you?'

Luffy could hardly speak. He had no energy left after that experience. Finally he manged to muster up enough energy to speak.
'Yes.' He said through his teeth.
'Yes what?' she replied impatiently 

Luffy knew exactly what she wanted to hear. He didn't want to go through all that again, so he gave in.

Luffy: 'Yes MISTRESS, I'm sorry for disrespecting you, it won't happen again.'
Hancock: 'It better not. Now, let's get you cleaned up.'

Hancock pulled Luffy out and took him to the sink where she washed him thoroughly. She made sure that she was gentle on his already damaged body. After she finished she took him back to her bedroom where she placed him on the bed and told him to give her a foot massage.
Luffy knew how to do this. He got it over with as quickly as possible then laid on the bed for a rest. It had been a LONG day.

Hancock: 'Nope, no resting yet Luffy.'
'THERE'S MORE?' he thought to himself. However, he didn't dare say it out loud.
Hancock: 'Marguerite! Go and get the other shrunken strawhats, I'm gonna have some fun!'
'Yes Snake Princess-sama!' she heard her say through the door.

Marguerite returned 10 minutes later with all of the strawhats in her hand except for Chopper.
'Great! he must have made it off the island!' Luffy thought to himself. 'Chopper, I'm counting on you, don't let me down!'

Hancock: 'Thank you Marguerite, now leave.'
Marguerite: 'Yes Snake Princess-sama.'
Hancock: 'Now boys, how about we have a little fun.'

None of them said anything. Instead, they all stared at her angrily.

Hancock: 'No matter what I do, or who I hurt, you will forgive me. Why? Because I. am. BEAUTIFUL!'
Zoro: 'You're a fucking bitch is what you are.'
Hancock: 'That's IT! I'm tired of your disrespect Zoro! You will stay in here until you learn to respect me!

Hancock grabbed Zoro and shoved him up her butt. Then she farted 3 times with him inside.

Luffy: Hanco- I mean, Mistress, please leave my nakama alone. Do whatever you want to me but please don't harm them.
Hancock: 'OH SHUT UP LUFFY! Stop acting like you have a say in any of this! Now, what shall I do with all of you? You're all so cute!

Hancock stared at them with a thoughtful look on her face. Then her face lit up.

Hancock: 'I know! I haven't done this with Luffy for a while, I'm sure it will be even more fun with all of you.'

Hancock grabbed the remaining 5 strawhats and shrank them even more. They were now no more that a centimetre long. She then shoved all of them in he private region and began to hump the bed with them inside her. To Hancock, this was a pleasurable experience. But to the others, it was like an earthquake. They were all bumping into each other constantly while facing orgasm after orgasm from Hancock.

Hancock was now humping the bed even harder which caused Zoro to slip further in her asshole. He was now bumping into the walls of her anus. Then he landed in some leftover shit inside Hancock and was stuck.

Hancock tortured them like this for another 30 minutes before pulling them all out, except for Zoro.

Hancock: 'Oh, that was so much fun! It's so much better with more than one person! Now, lets get you guys cleaned up.'

Hancock placed them all on the bed, then bent down, extended her tongue, and began to lick them all at once. They were all being covered in saliva and accidentally swallowing it every now and then. Hancock licked them as gently as possible. Then, she placed he tongue on top of them and stayed there, crushing them under it. None of them could breathe. They were all screaming and Usopp passed out after 10 seconds. Hancock then picked them up with her tongue, and put them in her mouth. She started to play with them. She bashed them against the walls and roof of her mouth as hard as she could. She tried to inflict as much pain as possible on them. After 3 minutes, all of them were unconscious except for Sanji and Luffy. She spat them all out onto her hand and looked at them.

'Look at that, only two remain.' she giggled. 'Now boys, its bedtime. Dont worry, you can all share the same room.'

She then placed them all back in her vagina, and that was that.

15 minutes later:

Luffy: 'Zoro! Can you hear us?'
Zoro: 'Luffy, I, can't, BREATHE!'
Luffy: 'Zoro! Hang in there! I'm coming for you! I don't care what the consequences are!'

Luffy got up and started to run out of Hancock. She was already asleep so she didn't feel any of this. Luffy was finally out of her vagina and inside her panties. He started to make his way to her butt. She was lying on her back so when he reached her ass he couldn't figure out a way to get under it and into her asshole. In the end he could only think of one way. He got his body stuck under her butt cheek and when he was confident he was far enough in he did it.

'GEAR THIRD!'

Luffy grew his body enough to raise Hancock's butt then he snuck under it and into her asshole. Once he was inside, he started to search for Zoro. It took him 5 minutes but he finally found Zoro with half of his body stuck in shit. Luffy pulled him out and was relieved to see that he was still alive. In the end, he could only get a few words out.

'Thank you, Captain.'

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. After a suggestion in the reviews I've decided to do Hancock shrinking one of the girls then shrinking one of the strawhats even more so it's like a giantess within a giantess. Let me know who you think should be shrunk. Personally, I think Marguerite should be the one to be shrunk and she can be a "Giantess" to the other strawhats.