- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about this chapter. I know in the last chapter I said there would be lots of GTS in this one, but I sort of got carried away with the talking. The GTS starts about halfway through the chapter. ENJOY!

I do not own the characters or anything in this story. The only part that is me is the plot. The rest belongs to Toei Animation and Funimation.

Zoro had been unconscious for about two hours now. He woke up on a soft surface that he assumed was a bed. He opened his eyes and saw the rest of the strawhat guys looking back at him..... including Luffy.

Zoro: 'Luffy! You're okay! Thank God.'
Luffy: 'I know! Zoro your gonna love it here! Mistress is so kind!'
Zoro: 'Who is this Mistress? What's going on?'
Ussop: 'He means Hancock. He's been acting really strange, just like Nami and Robin.'

Hancock, Robin and Nami walked into the room.

Hancock: 'Ah Zoro, you're finally awake! Good. Now the fun can begin.'
Luffy: 'YEAH! You guys are gonna love this!'
Hancock: 'I didn't tell any of you this yet, but there are two more girls here to see you. They came looking for you after you disappeared for two years. Come in girls!'

All of the guys' jaws dropped as the two giantesses they least expected walked into the room.

Usopp: 'K-Kaya!? And Vivi!?'
Hancock: 'Yes, we've all decided to look after you guys now that you're so small and fragile.'
Zoro: 'And whose fault is that?'
Hancock: 'Hush Zoro. Although we want to look after you, we also want to have some fun. That's why I'm going to make your bones much, much stronger to be able to stand the stuff we wanna do. Of course, that's not necessary for Luffy since he's made of rubber anyway.

Hancock shot a beam from her hands at all of the strawhats except for Luffy. They all suddenly felt much stronger.

Hancock: 'Now, let's test it.'

Hancock grabbed Zoro and threw him on the floor. Then, without even a warning she sent her foot crashing down on him. She began to grind her foot into the floor, just to be sure that the spell worked.
The spell was working, Zoro's bones weren't breaking. However, Zoro noticed that she didn't take away the pain element. Zoro was being tortured under Hancock's sweaty and stinky foot. Hancock crushed him for five minutes and in that time, drop after drop of sweat entered Zoro's mouth. He wanted to gag, but this torture took away all of his energy.

Hancock finally removed her foot and examined Zoro.
'Not even a scratch!' she said. 'Now, which of you wants to look after Zoro for a day huh?'

Robin: 'I will. Zoro and I have grown very fond of each other, haven't we?'
Zoro: 'Please, not her.'
Hancock: 'Sorry Zoro but you dont get a say in this.'

Hancock handed Zoro to Robin who then walked out of the room giggling.

Hancock: 'Now Kaya, I know you've been very anxious to see Usopp so I'll let him be yours from now on.'
Kaya: 'Thank you, Snake Princess-sama.'
Hancock: 'Nami, you can have Chopper and Franky.'
Nami: 'OOH! Double the fun! How exciting.'

Nami went to grab Chopper, but Franky blocked her path.

Franky: 'Now listen here! ALL OF YOU! You can sit here and do whatever strange sadistic things you want to us. But Chopper is just a kid, I won't let you do anything to him!'
Hancock: 'He's right. Marguerite! Throw Chopper in the cellar with Jango! Maybe when he's older he can join the fun!'
Chopper: 'LUFFY! HELP ME!'

Suddenly, the hypnosis Luffy was under broke. Luffy saw what was happening and he was pissed.

Luffy: 'Hancock, I'm only gonna say this once. Let my nakama go NOW!'
Hancock: 'Hmmm, you're hypnosis wore off huh? Ah well, I'll just have to get Jango to-.'
Luffy: 'Perhaps you misunderstood. Let them go, OR ELSE!'

Hancock went to grab Luffy. Then suddenly, she felt a burst of energy fill the room. Luffy was using his Conqueror's Haki. Hancock was surprised. She had only ever seen someone use Conqueror's Haki with this much power by one other person. Silvers Rayleigh.

Luffy: 'Change us back NOW!'

Hancock couldn't help herself, he was too powerful. She turned to Chopper and shot him with a beam. Chopper was back to his full size in under 10 seconds.

Luffy: 'CHOPPER! GO AND GET HELP! FIND RAYLEIGH!'

While Luffy was distracted, Hancock grabbed him.
'That's enough of that now Luffy, You've been really bad and now' She paused. 'You WILL be punished!'

Chopper: 'WALK POINT!'

Chopper switched to his reindeer form and dashed out of the room.
'Luffy, everyone! I will come back for you!'

Hancock: 'Marguerite! Tell everyone on this island to catch that raccoon!'
Marguerite: 'Yes, Snake Princess-sama'
Hancock: 'Nami! You take Franky. Vivi, you take Brooke and Sanji. I need some time alone with Luffy.'
Nami and Vivi: 'Yes, Snake Princess-sama!'

Nami and Vivi walked out of the room with their new pets. As soon as they were out of the room, Hancock began to crush Luffy with her hands.

Luffy: 'AAAAHHHH! I'm made of rubber, but it hurts!'
Hancock: 'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYING AT!? I AM YOUR MISTRESS! YOU WILL OBEY ME!'

Hancock used her armament haki to hurt him.

Hancock: 'You will continue to be punished this way until you learn to respect your mistress who saved you from the new world.'
Luffy: 'You bitch! you didn't save me! you kidnapped me! and now you've convinced your crazy, messed up brain that what your doing is right!'

Hancock threw Luffy onto the floor and began to stomp on him. She started grind him into the floor. Luffy screamed in pain.

Hancock: 'Crazy huh? Let me show you just how crazy I can be!'

Hancock picked Luffy up and threw him into her shoe.

Hancock: 'Let's see how you like being crushed by my toes all day. You made a BIG mistake messing with me Luffy!'

Then all light was blocked by Hancocks foot entering her shoe. Luffy spent the first half of the day being crushed by Hancock. His head was placed under her big toe. So with every step she took, his face was crushed into her shoe. Then, Luffy heard Hancock's voice.
'Lick my foot clean Luffy.'
Luffy did nothing. He refused to do anything she told him. She began to crush him into her shoe with all of her weight.
'Luffy, right now the only reason your still alive is because of my spell. Do you want me to remove it?'
Luffy didn't want to die. He wanted to escape with his crew and continue his adventures. He began to lick. The sweat had built up on her foot over the day and with every lick, a bead of sweat the size of Luffy's head entered his mouth. He had no energy to do anything about it so he just continued to lick whilst being crushed under Hancocks foot. In the time Luffy was in Hancock's shoe, she had broken both his legs, and one of his arms. Finally, after what felt like days, she pulled him out

Hancock: 'Ohh. Is my poor little Luffy hurt? GOOD!'

Luffy could hardly breathe.
'Hancock stop' He said. 'This has gone too far!'

Hancock: 'Oh Luffy that was just a warm up, I have much worse in store for you.
Luffy: 'L-Like what?'
Hancock: 'Hmm, I know! How about we test just how rubbery you really are. I just had some lunch and my breath stinks. I need some gum.'
Luffy: 'Y-You wouldn't!'
'Oh wouldn't I? she growled. Then without another word, she threw Luffy into her mouth. And began to chew. 
Hancock had altered his body so that he wouldn't die from this experience, but she made sure that he could still feel the pain. This was the worst torture Luffy had ever experienced. With every bite she took it felt like Luffy's body was being torn to shreds, but it was still intact. Finally the chewing stopped. Luffy breathed a sigh of relief. But Hancock didn't pull him out of her mouth. Instead she tilted her tongue back towards her throat. Was she going to swallow him?

'See you soon, Luffy.' She said with a giggle. Then she swallowed and Luffy was sent crashing down her throat and into her stomach. What was going to happen to Luffy in there?


Chapter End Notes:

Seriously there will be lots of GTS in the next one. Cross mah heart :)

Please leave a review and let me know what you think!