- Text Size +

Candice stroked her chin in thought. “I'll tell you what...let's make this into a game, shall we?” She cracked her knuckles, and began to pace around the room, grinning at me wickedly. “You, Seth, are not allowed to move from your seat. You aren't allowed to touch me, although if I can touch YOU if I so choose. No talking either. And most importantly, I can override any of these rules by giving you a direct order. As long as you follow the rules we can keep playing...and trust me, you want to keep playing. Do I make myself clear?” My nearly seven foot girlfriend glared down at me, almost daring me to disagree.

 

For neither the first nor the last time that day, a wonderful sense of dread washed over me. I nodded my agreement.

 

“Alright then. Good luck.” The tone of her voice clearly implied the unspoken postscript to this statement – 'You're going to need it.' Candice closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and then the show began.

 

Moaning softly, my girlfriend ran the tips of her fingers over her skin, tracing a line from her broad shoulders to a spot just below her navel. Her hips rocked back in forth as if in time to music that only she could hear. She bounced on the balls of her feet, her body swaying seductively.

 

“So, how long do you think you'll be able to hold out?” Candice asked me, winking. As she spoke she lifted both arms above her head, stooping to avoid touching against the ceiling. My girlfriend flexed her arms, then folded them just beneath the nape of her neck. This motion caused her chest muscles to tighten, making her fantastic new endowments bounce and ripple. “I mean really, wouldn't you like to touch me, even a little? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to feel your body pressed against mine? Here, I'll make it easier for you.”

 

In two large steps she was within inches of my grasp, peering down at me from high above. At this range her size was impossible to ignore. Still smirking at me, she bent down – way down – to bring her eyes level with mine. As she moved her hair tumbled forward like the cascade of a breaking wave, falling into my eyes, tickling my face. Candice brushed it away to clear my view, and I found myself staring directly into the vast chasm of her cleavage.

 

“Well, here I am,” she purred, running one long finger down my jawline. “All you have to do is reach out and touch me. Here, I'll show you how.” Candice reached down, and began to massage one gigantic breast between the palms of her hands. She stroked it for a moment, letting me watch as her thumb-sized nipple slowly puffed up under her attention. And then, licking her lips hungrily, she lifted it to her mouth. Candice suckled greedily, looking me full in the face the whole time. This was agony – I wanted her so bad! And yet, I reminded myself, this was a game. And one thing about me you should know – I always play to win.

 

“You're sure you don't want any of this? Oh well. I guess you don't like me anymore.” With that she spun on her heels and walked back to the center of the room. “That's okay. I can take care of myself – I'm a big girl, after all. Speaking of which....” She paused for a moment, squinting in concentration, and suddenly grew an inch in height. As her head rose she grinned down at me, the way a tiger might grin at its cornered prey.

 

The prospect of being devoured had never been so alluring.

 

“As I was saying, I'm a big girl. Not nearly as big as I could be with your help, mind you. But if you're going to be so stubborn, I guess I'm going to have to take matters into my own, very capable hands.” As she spoke her fingers were making their way down her body. Past her impossibly slim waist, past the curve of her hips, until at last they arrived at the waiting mound of her sex. Here she paused for the barest fraction of a second, long enough to share a look with me. 'Are you ready?' she seemed to ask. And then she spread her legs wide, and began to pleasure herself.

 

“Mmm...God, I forgot how GOOD at this I am. It won't be much longer now. Pretty soon I'll have all the energy I need, and then the real fun starts. Just think about it Seth...all the things I'll be able to do to you, how HUGE I'm going to get. It makes me horny just talking about it...and you know that's only going to make me grow even MORE. But the best part, the part that really gets me hot? I know you're watching me, and I know that you probably want me to get bigger even more than I do.” Her hands began to move faster, more frantically. Candice let out a deep, guttural moan, losing herself to her fantasy – a fantasy that soon enough would become reality.

 

A familiar odor began to drift past my nostrils. It took me a moment to identify it – pungent, slightly sweet, with a faint musky overtone. This was the smell of Candice, the smell of her arousal. Perhaps it was all the pheromones her perfume contained, their effects multiplied many times by her increased size and sex appeal. Or it could've been a simple Pavlovian response to an aroma I had experience so many times in the throes of passion. Whatever the reason, I suddenly found myself getting desperate, hungering to touch, to be touched by her. But above all else, my word held me in bondage. Until she released me, all I could do was watch, and wait.

 

“Oh...oh God Seth, I can feel it building. Yes...oh my God, here it comes!” Candice threw back her head, crying out in ecstasy. Her hair flickered, turning a fire-orange color, and then, at last, she began to grow.