- Text Size +

There was only one word I could think of to describe Candice: amazon. She was toned and trim, with what I might call a swimmer's body – not overtly muscular, but fit, built for endurance. Her breasts were the only place on her body with the slightest hint of fat, and even there I could see a certain tell-tale athletic firmness. Her hips were wider compared to the rest of her frame than I remembered, her waist slimmer.

 

Did I mention she was tall? Well, she certainly wasn't going to need me to get things off the top shelf for her at the supermarket anymore, that was for sure. Standing as close to her as I was, I had to stretch my neck almost to its limit just to look her in the eye. Her legs were longer, her hands and fingers surprisingly large...every part of her was just plain big! The top of my head was just about level with her chin now. Considering this, I did some quick math and made a guess at her new height – at least six foot eight, maybe closer to six nine. As these numbers burrowed their way into my brain, it took a concerted effort on my part not to do a Scooby-Doo-style gulp.

 

Without a doubt, Candice understood my state of mind. She smiled at me, a sweet, non-threatening kind of smile, the same sort of look that she might give a frightened puppy to encourage it to come out from under the bed after a nasty thunderstorm. “So, what do you think?” she asked, her voice an octave lower than it had been.

 

“I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life,” I replied honestly.

 

For the second time that day, my girlfriend blushed. In her current state of undress I could watch as the deep flush spread past her pale cheeks, down her neck, throughout her body. “I'm glad you think so. I...was worried.” Whatever it was that she had been worried about, she didn't say. The moment passed.

 

“What about this?” she asked me, grabbing a fist-full of her hair. “What color would you say this is?”

 

“Pink,” I answered, rolling my eyes.

 

“That's not what I meant and you know it,” Candice said. As she spoke she idly reached up to rest the flat of her palm against the ceiling. She did this without standing on tip-toe or stretching in any way. This time I wasn't able to suppress my gulp.

 

“Come on, you've got a Master's degree in Visual Arts – you do color matching for a LIVING for God's sake! You know exactly what this shade is called.”

 

“Yeah, but it's really emasculating to do it on command,” I protested.

 

Candice advanced forward to loom over me, a move that could either be seen as threatening, or seductive. She bent at the knees to put her face inches from mine, folding her arms across her chest. “If it makes you feel like less of a man, I'll do something later to remind you that you are one,” she promised, her voice sweet like molasses.

 

I sighed, defeated. “It's called Salmon,” I said. “Or maybe it's tea rose. Compared to your initial color, the red content has been reduced by about fifty percent.”

 

“In other words, even after all this growing I still have half my energy left?” she asked excitedly.

 

“You would know more about that than me,” I answered, feeling a cold sweat break out on my forehead. “But it seems likely that's the case.”

 

Candice hugged me affectionately. “Thank you, sweet-heart,” she said in a sing-song voice.

 

“Don't mention it,” I answered, speaking into the echo chamber that was her cleavage.

 

She laughed, and I felt the vibration of it travel through my body. “Oh Seth, I love you. And you have no idea how much fun I'm having with this. Being so big, I mean. I've never felt this powerful before. Or, God, this sexy for that matter.”

 

“I've always thought you were cute,” I interrupted.

 

“Thank you Seth. I do appreciate that. But I'm tired of just being 'cute.' I want to be...I AM...drop-dead gorgeous. And more – I'm tall! Taller, prettier than any girl I've ever seen before. Think of it from my perspective. My whole life I've been this tiny little waif...short, scrawny, insignificant. The ways guys used to ignore me – it made me feel worthless. But now...everything is different!”

 

She stepped back, grinning down at me. “And I hope you don't take offense, but probably my favorite part of all this is the change in perspective. That is, getting to be taller than you for once. It's so novel. You look so much smaller to me now, and that more than anything else makes me realize just how huge I am. It wasn't even fifteen minutes ago that you used to tower over me...remember? Like this.”

 

Candice dropped to her knees in front of me, and stared up at me with the expression of a mischievous schoolgirl. The illusion was almost perfect. If not for her face being a bit larger than I remembered, and the sight of her legs folded up behind her, she would've looked exactly as she had when I'd first come home. “This is the view that I'm used to seeing you from. I have to admit I liked it most of the time. Back when I was little, you had this way of making me feel good about my height. Like it was okay to be so short, and just let myself be safe in your arms. But now....”

 

Slowly, so slowly, she raised herself up to her full height. As she did, Candice let her body brush lightly against mine in a few sensitive areas. It was like watching her grow all over again. That sight combined with the soft contact of her flesh shifted my libido straight into high gear. And the whole time her brilliant blue eyes were locked on mine, with a look that told me that she knew exactly what she was doing.

 

“What about you, little man? Which one do you prefer? Candice Classic, or....” She struck a pose for me, one that would shame even the most seasoned cover girl. “The new model?”

 

I opened my mouth to speak, but the words caught in my throat. I loved Candice, and I wanted to say that her appearance didn't matter to me. It was true that I'd been attracted to her long before her transformation. And yet, there was just no getting around the fact that in her current state, she was almost infinitely more beautiful than she had ever been before. The curve of her body, her incredible size...even the way she was gently teasing me: I loved all of it.

 

Before I could express my thoughts, Candice pressed the tip of her finger to my lips, silencing me. She could see it in my face – what I was thinking, what I was feeling. She leaned in to kiss me, tenderly this time. It reminded me of our first kiss: fresh and new, with a whole world of possibilities stretching out before us. Her body was warm, her lips soft. I gave myself up to her, lost adrift in a sea of overwhelming emotion.

 

I felt her grin through our kiss. Without warning Candice lifted me bodily off the ground, hefting me into her arms like a sack of potatoes. I was shocked, and slightly disoriented, but found that this display of strength and dominance only served to heighten my arousal. She carried me across the room, and unceremoniously dropped me into an armchair.

 

“You just sit back and relax, Seth. Your girlfriend's going to put on a little show for you.” Candice turned and sauntered back toward the center of the room, giving me an unobstructed view of the generous swell of her ass.

 

Suddenly she paused, and looked over her shoulder with theatrical uncertainty. “Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Honey...you wouldn't mind if, during this show, I got a bit...bigger...would you? Please? Just a little.”

 

I shook my head stupidly.

 

Candice smirked. “Well I'm glad you feel that way.” She whirled to face me and bent over to rest her hands on her knees, the motion causing her breasts to sway pendulously. “And what if I lied, and it turned out I got a LOT bigger instead? Would you be mad?”

 

“Well, accidents do happen,” I replied, grinning lecherously.