- Text Size +

Candice was examining her hair critically, one lock pulled down in front of her eyes. “Oh wow, the color is still super-vivid. I'm not even CLOSE to the limits here. The summoning must've been a really powerful one.”

 

Taking advantage of her distraction, I moved around behind her. And then I pounced, catching her around the waist and trapping her in my arms. “So, let me get this straight,” I growled. “Whenever you get...ahh...stimulated...you can make your breasts larger? And it will work as long as your hair is still pink?”

 

“Well yes, but it's more complicated than that,” she answered, her voice betraying her unease. “It can do other things too. I mean, I was thinking....I could also be a bit....”

 

“Shhh...it's okay hunnie. Don't tell me. I think I'd rather just be surprised.” With that I rolled up her shirt, and reacquainted myself with the twins. Candice tensed up for a moment, but her resistance collapsed as my fingers went to work exploring her newly enlarged bust.

 

“This...this might be...a really...really bad idea,” she managed between little gasps and mews of pleasure.

 

“I have the same thought every morning right before I roll out of bed,” I replied, one of my hands snaking down to unbutton her pants.

 

“No...ah! If there's too much power, it...it could be more than I could handle. I don't know what might happen then.”

 

Now I recognized the tone of her objections: it was more theater. She was playing the poor, innocent damsel, hoping I would take charge of the situation. It was something we had done plenty of times in the bedroom, and it always seemed to really get her motor running when I played my part just right.

 

I'm almost certain that's what she was doing. Like, eighty-five percent.

 

“Come on Candice, just relax and have some fun with this. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?” She didn't answer, and I took that as her agreement. My finger slipped past her g-string into the waiting folds of her womanhood. She was already soaking wet, and I stirred her juices around inside. I built up a rhythm, going faster, and faster.

 

Her skin grew hot, her hair glowed with an incandescent brilliance. Here it comes, I thought, and positioned my face above her so I could get a great view of her soon-to-be growing bosom. Candice cried out, and suddenly the top of her head slammed into my chin. I staggered backward, catching my balance against the doorframe, and froze like a deer caught in the headlights.

 

At first I thought my girlfriend was merely stretching, or rising up on her tiptoes. As I watched, the cuffs of her jeans began to snake their way up her legs. Her tank top seemed to be growing tighter. It almost looked as if she...as if her entire body was getting bigger. Candice's voice was a constant animal howl, and when she looked at me I could see something feral behind her eyes. Crowing in triumph, she stood up to her full height.

 

I gasped. My girlfriend was several inches taller than she had been just a moment before, and from the look of it she still growing! Deep within my human psyche was an instinct to run, to flee this horror. Yet I found myself unable to move, completely transfixed by the spectacle before me.

 

Candice continued to expand, her head creeping upward toward the ceiling. Her shoulders and hips grew broader. Her shirt, already strained to its limits by her overlarge bosom, finally gave up the ghost. Two rips appeared under each of her arms, tearing wider with each second as my girlfriend surged bigger. More and more of her white, creamy flesh became visible as she outgrew her clothing. Through it all her voice never faltered, and from its tone, its deep orgasmic consonance, one thing was perfectly clear: she was having a great time.

 

After what felt like an eternity her growth finally slowed, and came to a stop. Candice grinned at me, breathing hard, her face partially obscured by a few trailing wisps of damp hair. Hair, I noted apprehensively, that still had quite a bit of pink color to it. “Oh wow, I guess I don't know my own strength,” she said, still a bit winded. Candice struck an impromptu pose for me, bending at the waist, hands clamped on her ass, topping it off with a classic come-hither stare. “Well, what do you think of my handiwork? Too much?”

 

My formerly elfin girlfriend now stood almost a full head taller. The top of her head was now just below my nose. I'm about six feet even, so that would have put her right around five six, maybe even slightly taller. But beyond the height, her entire body had become thicker, more massive. Her legs were longer, even factoring in proportions, and her breasts had grown another cup size or two as well. If this kept up much longer she was going to have to start ordering her bras through the mail.

 

She also appeared more athletic, though here the effect was subtle and it took me some time to notice. Her arms, previously thin and scrawny, had gained a decent amount of muscle tone, as had her thighs and stomach. Candice's skin now gave off a healthy caramel glow, the kind most women have to spend hundreds of dollars at a tanning salon to achieve. To summarize, she had become the physical embodiment of feminine grace and beauty.

 

The ascetics of the situation were marred somewhat, however, by the sight of her rolling around on the carpet, clawing at her waistband and screeching like a caged badger. “Eff...these...pants!” she cried, trying without success to pull the skin-tight denim away from her body. With an explosive sigh she let herself go limp, and lay spread-eagle on the floor. “Do you think you could give me a hand?” she asked.

 

“I can do that,” I replied, smirking. “But give me a second to grab my camera. This is PRICELESS.”

 

Candice glared at me, and for a moment I thought I saw a spark of electricity flash behind her dark eyes, like lightning against a jet-black sky. “Is that really want you want to do?” she asked mildly.

 

“Err...never mind.”

I dropped to my knees and grabbed ahold of the cuffs of her pants. She pushed, grunting with the effort, and I pulled. But after a few minutes of this it was clear that we weren't getting anywhere. “Dammit, I just HAD to wear the tightest pants I own today. This sucks.” Candice scowled, blowing a stray lock of fuchsia hair away from her eyes.

 

I mulled the situation over carefully. Try as I might, I could only think of one solution to the problem. Or, more accurately, there was one solution in particular that I really, really wanted to try.