- Text Size +

Sgt. Harpa couldn’t stop looking at Gisele’s breasts. After all, it’s quite extraordinary to see them in their full, soft, tanned, pertness. Seeing them rise and fall to the rhythm of her breathing pretty much stopped the heart. With her hands resting gently in her lap, the Sergeant had a wonderful, unobstructed view of her left breast, a side-boob panorama. All he could see of the right breast was the nipple, her perfectly circular areola and the very forward area of her boob, but the rest was blocked by her massive twin. Her firm thighs were eye-catching as well, but so large and intimidating were they that her knees nearly hid Mt. Black Butte from view, only the tip of the summit could be seen peaking over their tops. He wished Gisele’s hand had made a beeline course to her labia, but despite his disappointment, it was quite arousing to see such power, as the mountain’s summit disappeared beneath her hand.  

He had heard of her, he had seen her naked online. He had heard of her over the radio, then saw her again on TV, but as he leaned against the HUMVEE mounted .50 cal, he could not have asked for a better front row view. And except for the periodic aftershocks that rumbled through the town, it was the most pleasant experience of his life.

But the sudden movement forward startled him and the Sergeant looked further up to see the unnerving site of Gisele leaning over them, her eyes narrowing and her tongue emerging to lick at her lips. Her body turned to face them, unfolding her profile to an unobstructed frontal view, her right breast finally emerging from behind its twin. Her face was nearly above the ant-like town, filling a good portion of the sky. Had she been a normal sized woman, such a display would have been unbelievably arousing, but to the armed men on the ground, nothing could have been more frightening than a 52,800ft woman licking her chops.

                Harpa charged the handle on his machine gun, as did all the others. The civilians were starting to back away, a good number of them running back towards the town. Screaming and yelling began to crescendo and Harpa called for his superior, who froze at the sight of Gisele’s tongue.

                He suddenly became aware of what she had and was doing. She leaned back and gave the town her best apologetic face.

                “I’M SORRY.” Gisele said, lightly shrugging her shoulders. “I DIDN’T MEAN TO LOOK HOSTILE. AND I’LL TRY NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE.”

                And with that, Gisele looked westward, hoping for any sign of the skywriters. Many of those that had fled were coming back, the civilians now gathering further down the street, away from the giantess.

                Pvt. Ladenburg had searched high and low throughout the neighborhood. Every attic, basement, broom closet and boiler-room was thoroughly searched. He had only found a cat which he carried, but no one seemed to be around, the goddess Gisele being the acceptation. The tree line prevented the private from seeing anything below her knees, but he didn’t mind, as all the good stuff was at the waistline and up. It was hard to not be distracted as he walked from house to house, but if someone had been able to slip past his sharp eyes, then that person had done a fine job of getting him or herself killed. He looked up at Gisele’s toned, flat tummy, up even further at her enormous, cleavage-forming breasts. He almost needed to look straight up in order to see her blonde mane and beautiful face which were miles away. All the while, she absentmindedly looked around, her gaze sometimes meeting his.  He climbed into the passenger seat with the cat in his lap. He picked up the radio as Ulderman climbed into the driver’s seat. He called his CO and confirmed a successful sweep. When he hung up, Ulderman looked at him.

                “Damn…” Pvt. Ladenburg said, stoking the now purring cat. “She’s a whole lot of woman.”

                Gisele looked down, trying to find any signs of the skywriters. But movement in the neighborhoods beyond the highway caught her attention. A line of cars seemed to be speeding down a side street that lead to Mt. Shasta. Wondering if it was safe to cross, Gisele leaned side to side trying to see the neighborhood from as many angles as possible. The area seemed empty, but at her size, anything with dense tree cover seemed empty. Suddenly, lines began to form over the highway at breast-level and Gisele knew that the skywriters were back.

                “The path is clear, crawl very slowly, carefully over highway.” It said, but Gisele shook her head.

                ‘CAN’T I JUST GO AROUND? I DON’T WANT TO CRUSH THIS NEIGHBORHOOD.” She whispered, looking down towards the city.

                After a few minutes, the skywriters responded.

                “No other way.”

                “WHAT IF I WALKED OVER THE HIGHWAY?” She asked desperately. “MY SHINS WON’T CRUSH EVERYTHING IF I DO.”

                This time, the skywriters immediately responded.

                “The shock of your step could destroy Mt. Shasta and Weed.”

                And it was true. Arthur had calculated that the force one of her steps would make was nearly as powerful as the largest thermonuclear warhead ever made, equivalent to the energy of fifty million tons of TNT. This was enough to level everything in an 8 mile radius and devastate both towns in massive earthquakes.

                “I’LL BE VERY CAREFUL,” She quietly pleaded, “I SWEAR, I PROMISE.”

                “No negotiating, please go now.”

                And with a sigh, Gisele made her move. She reached over with her right hand and leaning forward, carefully positioned it on the western border of the neighborhood. Despite her caution, half of the houses of the district, found themselves thrown apart by the earthquake that ensued. Gisele could see clouds of dust billowing out from underneath her palm. With another sigh, Gisele leaned even further, stretching her perfect torso over the miniscule district below, placing more weight on her right hand while reaching out with her left. When it made contact with the earth her left arm was one mile away from the edges of the district. And even then, the quakes shook dozens of more houses to the ground.

                The people in Weed and Mt. Shasta were not prepared for the tremors. And though it wasn’t strong enough to knock down houses, through people in the air and break open hydrants, a few members of the elderly found themselves with broken hips. The other younger members of the community simply caught their balance as they stumbled from the light quakes.  

                 Gisele’s torso, nearly 3 miles tall, was stretched out horizontally over the poor strip of suburb. And it was unfortunate that no one was actually there to see Gisele as her breasts bounced off each other, their mass pulled together by the earth’s wonderful gravity. Her soil smudged hands swept ominously over the district. Merely a thousand feet about the ground, her palms briefly covered the sky, obstructing the view of her tanned body for a split-second.              

Gisele’s shadow engulfed the area as her torso stretched overhead, her boobs growing larger as they dipped closer to the ground. And though her breasts were still a mile away, they completely filled the heavens, from treetop to treetop, forming an undulating cleavage over a kilometer long. Her lightly furred pussy peeked over Mt. Black Butte, the thin, brightly blonde bush rising over its crest like the sun rising over the horizon. As her hips rose higher and came to a stop directly over Mt. Black Butte, the western side of Mt. Shasta became visible between her firm thighs, giving the forced illusion that the 5th largest mountain in California could barely reach her crotch. The sun itself was no longer visible, since it was completely blocked by her tanned body. But the sunlight behind her did cause her profile to blush brightly with yellow light, framing her body with a heavenly glow.   

                Still, every show had its price. And there was no one unlucky enough to have felt the world around them collapse as the shockwave from her hands pulsed through the earth like a tsunami. Pipes ruptured, asphalt cracked, glass shattered and pine needles were knocked loose from the trees. And when her trailing left hand landed a mile away, anything that had not been demolished was finished off by the second thunderous quake.

                Gisele lifted her left knee, trying to place it in such a way that the Highway was trapped beneath the arch of her ankle. And though major quakes caused the highway to fracture like a mirror, the roadway remained intact, though it now needed moderate repairs.

                Gisele knees flattened the decimated neighborhoods, pushing the ground beneath the rubble almost 200ft further. The whole ordeal hadn’t been pretty, but it was almost over. She just needed to make sure that her toes didn’t plow through the highway. She continued forward, looking over her shoulder to observe the placement of her knees. As they contacted the ground, dagger-like clouds of rocks and dust were thrown into the sky, billowing out from beneath her, enveloping the entire neighborhood in a brown, earthy haze.

 Her breasts moved slowly across the sky, passing overhead towards the Californian coast. The undersides of her jiggling breasts slowly eclipsed her head and shoulders. And within moments, the western sky was filled with the swelling cleavage of her under boob. The flat plain of her firm stomach moved overhead, the fine lines and the belly button in her abdomen flexing slightly with every breath. When her body finally came to a stop, causing her breasts to sway forward and back, her supple thighs framed the community, which was still covered in her shadow. Waiting at the top of those firm columns of smooth flesh, Gisele’s crotch now hung 2.5 miles over the epicenter of the obliterated neighborhood. Her lips glistened with sweat and secretions, the tight pink folds of her pussy twitched with vigor and her blonde fur waved like wheat from the wind, sending a mild musky fragrance that blanketed the blessed district.

With a sigh of relief, knowing that the highway was no longer in danger, Gisele began crawling at a more comfortable pace. Making sure to lift her feet, she cleared the Highway and continued to follow the yellow line, now crawling at a more comfortable pace of 260 miles per hour.

The once suburban neighborhood was suddenly basked in light as Gisele’s crotch was suddenly replaced by the blinding sun. Her left thigh, flexing with solid muscle, lifted into the air, coming back down with the force of a small nuclear bomb. As the deafening sound of crumbling rocks filled the air, Gisele’s right knee followed suit. Once her knees disappeared beyond the treetops, the empty, desolated suburb stood peaceful once again. And as the goddess’s tight, round butt swayed hypnotically above the tree line, her thundering steps faded into the distance.    

  The people of Mt. Shasta did not cheer or otherwise celebrate, as Sgt. Harpa had expected. Instead, many murmured to each other, showing signs of worry and distress. A few watched quietly, listening in awe as the thuds of her hands and knees drifted off in the distance. He was one of the many that watched quietly, gazing at her round buttocks as they swayed back and forth like a boat in rough waves, each supple cheek jiggling to the tune of her steps. She had started her way up Mt. Eddy, which was only 9 miles from the city and nothing more to her than than a gentle mound.

As she came to the very summit of the mountain, the blonde goddess stopped. The people around Harpa became worried as she sat down on her folded legs and looked over her shoulder to face the town of Mt. Shasta. Again, the civilians started to back up, the less curious ones fleeing again like doves. But with a seductive smile, Gisele winked before blowing the town a goddess-sized kiss. The gesture was followed moments later by a strong, mint-scented breeze. It was here that Sgt. Harpa noticed the warm sticky ooze that trickled down his left thigh.

Sgt. Harpa shifted uncomfortably in his pants, gazing absentmindedly at Gisele as she continued her way over the peak of Mt. Eddy, her firm rear swaying more profoundly. He didn’t notice all the activity that was going on around him.

“Company!” An unfamiliar officer screamed, “Move out!” But Harpa didn’t move an inch. He was in another planet; A world with two firm cheeks.

“Sergeant?!”

Harpa blinked, breaking out of his stupor. Standing at the front of the HUMVEE was his seemingly disgruntled platoon leader. Harpa, not knowing what else to do, snapped out a salute. He managed to establish eye contact despite the painful act of tearing his view away from Gisele.

“Yes sir?” Harpa asked, catching himself as his eyes beginning to wander westward. The Lt. cocked his eyebrows, presenting a tube sock in his left hand as he tilted his head slightly to his right.

“Do you need some private time, Sergeant?” The Lt. asked mockingly.

“No, sir!” The Sergeant said, barely holding in his urges.

“Then get your men in the trucks,” He said, nodding towards the town. “We’re following this giant slut to the Pacific.”

“Yes, sir.” Harpa said, containing his excitement as he watch the lieutenant tie the tube sock to his antenna.

“Get on it, Sergeant.” He hissed, walking back to a group of soldiers.

Sgt. Harpa yelled for his men, his voice cracking like his past-pubescent self. And within 10 minutes, the convoy was moving north on the heavily cracked Highway 5, following Gisele to the ocean.