- Text Size +

 “I could bring you many more boys to eat if you spared me,” said Pied Piping Eddie.

 

She agreed, and he led her out to the ship of Lost Boys.

 

“There’s enough to have a banquet! I’ll invite all my girlfriends, and that new girl next door. It would be nice for Serena to have a friend her own age,” said Mrs Grimble.

 

She put the ship of Lost Boys on a high kitchen shelf and let the boys leave the ship and make themselves comfortable on folded kitchen towels. Then she set about preparing the banquet, and went to deliver the invitations. She invited the giantess who ate Nils (who had never told Nils that her name was Olda), and her new neighbour Alice, and enough giantesses, so that there would be one Lost Boy for each giantess to eat at the banquet.

 

Alice had learned that she could control her size changes in Brobdingnag, and made a point of hiding Robert’s existence from Mrs Grimble. Now that she was no longer facing the hunger pains which had troubled her in Wonderland, she was happy to reciprocate the White Robert’s affections. However, she would certainly enjoy partaking of one of the Lost Boys at Mrs Grimble’s banquet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At King Pomp’s command, the royal archers of Lilliput aimed their bows and arrows at the normal sized girl (who was like a giantess to them) and prepared to fire.

 

“No, please don’t do that!” said the girl, “I was asleep. I didn’t realise there was a man in my mouth until it was too late. I’m a visitor to your shores. Let me explain.”

 

She began to lift her head a little to sit up.

 

“No! Keep still!” said King Pomp.

 

“It’s alright. You can trust me,” said the girl.

 

“We may yet take that chance,” said King Pomp, “But you must remember that you have one of our young lads in your throat. At the moment, we can see his movements in your neck. Should you reach a sitting position, he will undoubtedly fall down your throat.”

 

“Of course, you’re right,” said the girl, “But it’s so difficult to talk properly with a boy in my throat. I’m going to turn my head to the side a little, and then try coughing him up.”

 

“Proceed with the utmost care,” said the King.

 

The girl did so, and managed to cough Bunko back into her mouth, and was then able to pluck him out with her finger and thumb, when he was close to the front of her tongue.

 

“There you are, my little man,” she said, “I’m awfully sorry for the inconvenience.”

 

“Moist not, flaunt not. That’s what I always say about beautiful tongues,” said Bunko, “Don’t you remember who she is from that picture we once saw? This is Gary Gulliver’s sister!”

 

“Oh my, yes!” said King Pomp, “She does look a little different from this angle.”

 

“Not to me,” said Bunko, in a softer voice that only the giantess could hear, as he was still the closest to her head, “She looks as lovely as I remember her.”