- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my first story ever so please be gentle.   I have always loved this character as a giantess though...and I'm really into the female becoming an all-powerful God...something there isn't enough of in the community...please enjoy

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter is going to be mostly set-up...expect violence, feet, worship, and many other topics in the very near future

 

It was another day at Misfits Music studio.   The green-haired beauty Pizzazz was in her relaxation room, receiving her daily manicure, pedicure and foot massage.  She loved this part of her day as it afforded her time to think; think about how she would best her rival and hated enemy, Jem.   She also truly loved the idea of having people at her feet, which was the case as she received her foot massage at that moment, so it was really a win-win all around.

"I've just got to figure out a way to beat that pain in the ass Jem and put her where she belongs...beneath me" Pizzazz says with true disdain.

"Excuse me Miss Pizzazz, did you say something" the nameless servent spoke rather nervously

"No, I didn't not...not to a pathetic bug like you...keep rubbing my feet...AND PUT A LITTLE EFFORT INTO IT!  Father doesn't pay you tickle them, he pays you to massage them.  Do you know what people would do to be able to have the job you have!"  At this, Pizzazz grinned slyly, imagine herself seated on a throne, with hundreds of people lying on there stomachs at her feet, begging to be allowed to be her personal foot slave.

While she was sitting there, one of her band mates, Roxy, stopped into her room to talk about their upcoming world wide tour. Their manager, Eric Raymond, had them booked everywhere from Philadephia to Tokyo this year, and it was starting to take a toll on them all.  

"Hey Pizzazz, what are you doing?"

"Nothing Roxy, just sitting here relaxing.  Do you know where we play our next show at?" asked Pizzazz.

"Actually, Eric asked me to talk to you about that...we were supposed to go to France this week, but the show has been moved to...wait for it...ITALY!!!" Roxy was so excited she could hardly contain herself.

Pizzazz looked puzzled for a moment.  She had been expecting a trip to France and now was being forced to change her plans.  She DID NOT like have to change anything for any reason that wasn't her own, so it took her a moment to collect her thoughts.  Finally she spoke,

"Italy...We were just there six months ago, why are we going back?" she huffed.

"Eric has been receiving calls for the past six months...the Italians have been begging to have us back...they even want us to stay at the Vatican!" by now Roxy was smiling ear to ear.

Pizzazz mulled this over, she liked to idea of a whole country begging to have her in their presence. She also like the idea of being invited to stay at a palace of pure gold, the Vatican City.  She liked the idea so much, that she swung her feet off the stool they were resting on, and with that, the servent who was massaging them. Both hit the ground with a thud.  Knowing that this was not an acceptable reason to stop massaging her mistresses feet, the nameless servent laid herself flat on her stomach, and began massaging the tops of Pizzazz large size 11 feet.

"I think I could like this idea Roxy.  Call the Vatican, tell them that the Misfit will be there by nightfall!"

Later that Night... 

 

The Misfits landed there private jet, and prepared to exit.  From outside they could her the sound of hundred of screaming fans, all screaming for the Misfits in Italian.  Pizzazz stopped for a moment to take the sounds in.  She loved nothing more then the sound of her pathetic little worshippers screaming and begging for her unattainable attention.  She exited the plane, humming her smash hit single, "I am a Giant", imagining for just a moment the hundreds of screaming fans, now merely ant-sized at her freshly pedicured feet, screaming and crying for the chance just to be close to her skyscraper size toes, bowing before her and fight for a chance to kiss the feet of their object of adoration.   As she stepped down from the plane though, her daydream was snapped by a clamor coming from the other side of the airport.  It was none other then the Misfits most hated rival, Jem and the Holograms.   

Immedietely all the fans ran to other side of the airport and incredibly loud chants of "Jem! Jem! Jem!" could be hear for over a mile away.  

"Grrr!!!! I hate her! She always steals our spotlight!  She had better not be staying with us at the Vatican" although Pizzazz thought she already new the answer.   Sure enough, both bands arrived via limo at the Vatican around the same time.  Neither band spoke to each other as both groups of women pushed through the main entrance.  

When they entered the main hall, they were greeted by a stout, italian looking man with a mustache.  "Greetings ladies...it is with great honor that we welcome you to the Vatican. Allow us to show you to your quarters now.  

 

The Misfits and the Holograms were escorted to a huge hallway with countless doors on each side, all parrallel to each other.   The Misfits were put into their own rooms on the left side, and the Holograms received rooms on the right side.   The tension between these two bands was vicious at the moment, but neither one wanted to cause a scene in the house of the holiest relics in the world.  

Pizzazz reached her quarters and was amazed.  If she didn't know better, she would have thought they put her in the master bedroom.   The room was incredibly large, with ancient artwork and relics spread all around the room, the ceilings were quite possibly 30 feet in the air.  She moved to her bed and plopped down for a moment, kicking off her boots to reveal her perfectly pedicured toes with their green nail-polish to match her hair.   The floor was carpeted in the finest materials she has ever felt on her feet.  It was as if she was resting her toes on moss.   She scrunched her toes a few more times before she laid back and dozed off.  Pizzazz thought she caught a wiff of her pungent foot odor just as she fell asleep.   

As Pizzazz slept, she had a dream unlike any she'd ever had before.  In her dream, she was walking down a large hallway, towards what looked like a giant 20-foot alter, made entirely of gold and surrounded by white light.   As she edged closer, she heard a voice whisper into her ears...

"That which your heart most desires can truly be yours...if only you are brave enough to take it"   The loud audible voice was echoing in her head as she walked closer to the light.  She thought she could make out a small box on the top of the alter, but was sure, as it was a still a distance away and about 10 feet in the air.  

"Brave enough to take it?  Do you know who your talking to?  A Misfit takes what she wants, when she wants, and crushes anyone who gets in her path." Pizzazz said with an air of confidence in her voice. "Trust me though...you or anyone else DOES NOT want me to have my hearts desire."

The voiced was heard in her head again, this time more clear and less echoly "I have ruled as the God of this world for countless millennia.  I am everything and nothing, Alpha and Omega, eternal beyond eternal.  I have seen into your heart and soul...you have the potential to bring purpose back this forsaken species of existence. I have lost my desire to monitor and control the inhabitants of this world.  I seek...another."

"Wait a minute...are you telling me that you are "God" and that you want me to...take over...for you? Because if that's the case, where do I sign up?!?!" Pizzazz was curious and excited all at the same time.  All the while she was still walking slowly to the huge alter, although as she got closer, it was slowly decreasing in size.

"Yes my child.  I seek another to take my place as the creator and ruler of existence.  But you must be properly trained before you are granted all my powers...I will bestow upon you a gift that will determine when you are ready to receive the next level of my power.  By the end you will have the ability to control life, time, existence, death...everything.  The world will be insignificant in  comparision to you, and the thoughts and prayers of the people who inhabit it will serve as your nourshment.   All will know you as God, the almighty, and many will have to perish before your terrible power."

Pizzazz was in shock.  She knew this was a dream. It had to be.  What ever this voice was, it was actually relaying to her what her life long dream and desire has always been.  Since she was a teenager, spoiled by her father every day of her life, she had longed only to be powerful, famous and adored around the world.  As her life went on, he lust for these things became ever slightly twisted.  Pizzazz loved the idea of having total control over people and being abel to do anything she could possibly imagine.   She envisioned herself seated on a golden thrown, with a bright white robe, and a jewel encrusted crown upon her head.  At her feet, was her arch-rival, Jem, and her band mates the holograms.  They lay prostrate at her feet, slowly and gently peppering the tops of her toes with kisses of worship.   Pizzazz got a slight tingle through her body at this thought.

The voice spoke once again, "Step forward my daughter, and take the Ring of God. Whosoever wears the Ring of God will be able to attain all the power of God Himself.  

"Soon to be Herself" Pizzazz shot at the voice rather abruptly.  She was loving this dream and hoped she didn't wake up before she got to experience the effect of the Ring.  She continued to walk forward and by the time she reached the alter, she had to kneel down to reach it.   She took the ring, which immedietely shifted it's shape and color.  The stone on the head of the ring changed  from a round, diamond look to a black, crescent moon shaped stone.   

"The color of the ring determines your hearts true desires.  The shape determines when you will receive all the full powers of the Ring of God.   Black is a reflection of your heart, and Whoa unto those who cross your path.  The crescent moon means that by the next quarter moon, you will have all the powers I have spoke of.  Go now! God of Death and Destruction!  This world and all the inhabitants in it will soon belong only to you!

Pizzazz reached out and grabbed the ring.   As she touched it she felt another tingle throughout her body.  She put the ring on her right hand. As soon as it made contact, she felt a surge of energy course through her beautiful, 6'1" frame. Pulsing through every green folice of hair, right down to her divine, soft and pedicured toes, she felt a wave of energy and suddenly a strong jolt.

With that, she awoke, alone in her bed, it the enormous room of the vatican.  She reached over and turned her lamp on, swung her feet out of bed, and walked over to the elegant fifteen foot golden mirror at the end of her room.  She looked at her body, beautiful and long, slender and divine.  Suddenly she noticed something.  One her right hand was a ring with a black, crescent moon stone shaped in it.   Pizzazz was in absolute shock...she couldn't believe it.  Was it not a dream? Could it have been real?  

She tried to pull the ring off her hand, but it just wouldn't budget.  At that moment, she remembered something and ran to the nearest window in her bedroom.  She looked out and saw that the moon looked almost like a quarter moon, but was slightly bigger, it must have just passed.  This would mean she had to wait basically two weeks before she could "attain the power of God"...if the ring was actually able to do that.  

Pizzazz was shocked at this point.  She had to do something, and singing some of her favorite songs were usually something that would calm her down.   She again began to hum "I Am A Giant".  As she though about the words, she felt that strange feeling of energy course through her body.   She realized that she was slowly expanding.  Pizzazz looked up and saw that the top of the mirror was now only a few inches above her head.  She felt her legs and feet expanding at a slow but pleasurable pace.  When she had stopped growing she was approximately 15 ft tall.   Her size 11 feet had now become a size 47 foot.   He long legs stretched up her body, meeting her now enormous torso, breast and finally leading up to the most evil smile anyone would ever see.  

"Oh my God...or do I mean Oh my me? HAHAHAHA This is really happening! Soon I'll be all-powerful. The entire world...everything, everyone...will all live to serve only me.  Finally, I'll be able to control everyone and everything...it will all belong to me.   But I've got to wait at least 14 days before I have all the power the ring can provide me.   Until then...maybe it's time to "Check on" the competition.  With that, the Giant, green-haired rock star walked towards the door to her room and headed for the door which she had to crawl through to exit, her gazed fixed on the doors on the other side of hallway. Wiggling her 5 inch toes on the carpet...she advanced forward.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

First off...it's late.  Second off...it's my first story.  Third off, this is just the first chapter. I plan to see this through to end, with Pizzazz gaining full control of the Ring.  

 

Please give feed back and advise...be negative or positive, it all helps.

 

Thanks!