- Text Size +


The next three weeks together were rough.  I was doing the cleaning and laundry, my classwork, and anything else she told me to do, all while completely naked.  And when I slipped up, like forgetting to take clothes off when we got back to the room, she'd always find a way to punish.  Getting smacked by her finger was pretty common, as was being bent over her knee and spanked.  Occasionally she'd get creative and hold me upside down for five minutes or toss me into a high shelf.  What was consistent was that she was always quick to punish and never satisfied.  After the third week, though, I got better at anticipating her needs and avoiding her wrath.  When she said jump, I didn't even need to ask how high, I already knew.  I was getting used to the cleaning and even started getting used to not having clothes.  The only really difficult thing was laundry.  Her underwear and socks were easy enough, but her pants, skirts, and shirts were almost too big for me to carry.  She got a kick out of leaving her clothes in all sorts of unusual and hard to reach places, just to make it that much harder to get.

I knew she liked the direction I was taking, becoming more subservient and ready to please, but even that wasn't enough for her.  She still worked hard to belittle and humiliate me only a daily basis.  She really liked dropping her dirty panties on me as I walked through the room and laughing at how pathetic it was that such a small garment could knock me down--the dirtier the underwear the harder she laughed.  She also liked picking me up and comparing our relative sizes, like her leg to my body, her breasts to my head, or, her favorite--her clit to my dick.  The most humiliating thing that she would do, though, would be her tests of strength.  If was lucky it would just be me wrestling against her pinky finger or struggling to lift her hand off the bed.  Other times she'd stand naked in the middle of the room and tell me that I had to climb her body up to her head and then climb my way back down.  The first time she did that she was nice enough to remain mostly motionless, which made the task difficult but achievable.  Later on, she would walk or jump or do her best to shake me off and I would often fall a few feet to the ground and seriously hurt myself.

My humiliation wasn't limited to just her, though.  She'd often bring some of her close friends to help in the humiliation.  They'd always laugh when the saw me walking around the room naked and Erica would encourage her friends to humiliate me in whatever way they could think of.  All too often they'd pick me up and probe my small body with first their eyes and then their fingers.  More often than not I'd soon find myself buried between their legs struggling to bring them to orgasm.  My seeming willingness to please combined with her willingness to share made Erica one of the more popular freshman in the house.  It's also what eventually saved me.

It was around the middle of the term when a knock came on the door.  Answering the door, I saw it was dorm president Natalie, along with the dorm's graduate advisor, Theresa.  "Hi Ben," Natalie said, "I'm here to speak with Erica.  Do you think you could give us a moment?"
 
She entered the room and left Theresa to pick me up and carry me out.  In Theresa's arms, I went up to her room--actually more of an entire apartment--where she sat me down on her couch.  She finally noticed my nudity and small towel I rapped around myself like a robe.  "Hi Ben.  I know it's all a bit unusual, but I needed to speak with you privately.  I want you to know that you're not in any trouble at all and this is just a little precaution we take for those very rare cases when someone is in danger.  Some of us have noticed that you seem to dote on your roommate quite a bit more than is normal.  I'm just here to make sure that everything is ok with what's going on.  If it is, just let me know and I can bring you right back.  If it's not, though, you should let me know.  Don't be afraid to be honest, though, because if she is hurting you or threatening you we can protect you.  Some women still think that kind of behavior is acceptable--as do many men--but it's not acceptable in this dorm or at this school."

I looked up at Theresa's dark skin and long, curly black hair and thought hard about whether I should come clean.  If I told on her, Erica could make my life completely miserable.  If I didn't tell on her, though, there was nothing to indicate that it wasn't going to get that bad anyway.  As I sat their silently, Theresa picked me up and sat me on her lap.  I think she could tell by my pause that I had something to say, "Ben, if something is wrong you have to let me know.  I know you're afraid of Erica and if I were your size I would be too, but you should know that the women of this house and I are here to protect you."

Sitting on her lap as I was, I did feel safe.  She put her hand on my shoulder and instead of feeling scared, I felt safe.  I decided to open up, "Erica beats and humiliates me in to being her complete slave.  I have to do all of her chores and even when I do them all, she finds reasons to punish me.  She doesn't ever let me wear clothes and makes me service her or her friends whenever they want."

As I said this, I started to weep uncontrollably.  Theresa reached down and put me against her shoulder, "There, there.  You're safe now.  We're going to make sure Erica won't hurt you ever again."

And with that, the time with Erica, my first roommate, was over.  While I was talking to Theresa, Natalie had talked to Erica, as well.  It seems Erica was pretty unrepentant in her attitude toward me and told Natalie everything I had told Theresa.  Erica was asked to leave the dorm, was placed on the probationary list for roommates, and eventually prohibited from coming within 50 feet of me.  I, on the hand, was taken in by Emily, one of the sophomores in the dorm without a roommate.  She, however, is the subject of the much happier story of "My second roommate".