- Text Size +

Things were rough with Erica from the moment from I got back from winter break.  She had always been a little bossy and demanding, but before it was mostly because she liked having things done for her, now it was because she liked controlling and humiliating me.

"You know Ben, I was far too lenient on you during our first semester," she told me as I was unpacking my stuff back from break, "I don't think you've been doing your fair share around the room.  I have to help you get around campus and keep you from getting in to trouble, so the least you could do is take care of the men's work.  From now on I think its fair that you do all the cleaning and the laundry."

"You know that's not fair, Erica, you're the one that makes all the mess.  There's no way you're going to make me do that!"

"I think you also may have gotten a little bit of an insolent attitude.  You're going to do what I tell you because I am the woman in this relationship and what I say goes.  You think I care about fair?  Fair is something for people that are equals.  Just look at you, you don't even reach up to my knees and you try to tell me about fair?  The real problem is that you think of yourself as some kind of equal," she said, reaching down to pick me up, "my mom said that some men still need to be taught their place."  She placed me on a counter in front of her mirror.  I was facing the mirror but could see in its reflection her form towering behind me.  The counter was about level with her hips and even with that three foot boost her breasts and head still loomed well above me.  Her size was strangely more intimidating in the mirror. 

"Now look at you and look at me.  You aren't even a quarter of my size.  One of my arms is bigger than your entire body."  To emphasize this last point she put both palms flat on the counter on either side and leaned down over me.  Something must have jumped in to her mind as she was doing this, and she quickly lifted her arms up off the counter and pulled off her loose-fitting shirt.  Leaning back down over me again, I could see now see her small--at least on a female scale--loomed on either side of me.  "Even one of my itty-bitty boobs is bigger and stronger than you."  She then began to move her chest from side to side, striking me first with her left breast, then her right.  The second blow proved too powerful and I was knocked from my feet on to my back.  As I fell, she let out a condescending laugh and snickered about weak I must be to lose to her tits in a fight. 

Her breasts were soft enough that the actual hit didn't hurt too much, but being knocked off my feet and on to the ground back first did leave me in a fair amount of pain.  I laid on the counter grimacing and staring up at her giant chest and malicious grin as she stared back at me.  I thought to myself that I had better run away from her, but at that moment I wasn't feeling up to running anywhere.

"I don't like to have to hurt you, but you should know that I can and will.  That was about as gentle a tap as I can imagine, so I hope you understand that and treat me with the respect my size demands.  From now on, just know that if you don't everything I tell you, it will be worse.  Is that understood?"

Still a bit groggy, I shook my head and mumbled "sure".  This clearly was not the response she was looking for, so I felt a sharp pain in my chest as she flicked me with one of her fingers.

"Answer me properly."

"Yes," I said, "I understand."

"Ok, then.  I want you to take off all your clothes."

"What?" I said, and almost instantly received another sharp blow to the ribs.

"I said take off your clothes.  What part of 'everthing I tell you' don't you understand?"

Not needing to be told three times, I took off my pants and shirt.  Pausing briefly before taking off my underwear, I quickly removed them as she said "all of your clothes" and held her finger cocked above me.  I was now completely naked and on the couter, laying on my back and looking up at my giant roommate.  She looked me over and briefly prodded me with her finger, then proceeded to put her shirt back on.

"From now on, when you're in this room, I want you to keep your clothes off.  I know it must be humiliating to be exposed in front of me like you are now and that's exactly what I want.  Eventually you'll be broken of this twisted notion you have that anything--even your body--belongs to you."  And like that, she went back to what she was doing.