- Text Size +


My first few weeks around the dorm gave me an opportunity to become familiar with the place I would call home for the better part of the next four years.  The dynamic of the dorm was one that would be played out again and again in my later professional life, women treated me with courtesy and kindness but also as a social and intellectual inferior in the same way that I was obviously a physical inferior.  That's not to say they were unkind or even thoughtless--in fact, women almost though too much about my well being to include me in some of their conversations or activities or to let me do some things for myself.  After the second week I just stopped trying to lift heavy things or reach high places because invariable a woman would come along and do it for me and then admonish me for even trying such tasks by myself.  Even if it was belittling, I knew that most of the women had my best interest in their hearts and in the confidence of that fact I slowly let myself behave as a good man should.

In the bedroom, though, I didn't let myself be confined to the stereotypical behavior of a begrudging sex partner.  Being with Erica was just as exiting for me as it was for her and I poured myself in to the role of her "little orgasm machine". 

Unfortunately, sex wasn't the only thing Erica was looking for in our relationship.  She had grown up in a very traditional family with a domineering mother and a servile father and she thought had grown to expect similar behavior from the men in her life.  It started slowly, of course, little hints from her about what I should do around the room to help ease the considerable burden she faced carting me around campus.  By midterms I was cleaning the room, doing her laundry, even cooking for us on the weekends when the cafeteria was closed.  I had become her domestic servant already and those tasks coupled with my coursework were stretching me far too thin.  It wasn't just in domestic duties that Erica began to assert her dominance, but sexually as well.  It was slower to develop because I was such a willing partner, but she soon learned that while she liked sex, she loved control. 

I won't forget the first time she really figured this out for herself during first quarter finals.  It was the last night before winter break and I had to finish a paper for one of my engineering classes.  Erica had already finished all of her finals and was wandering around the room bored and more than a little bit horny.

"All right, let's do this," she said, unbuttoning her shirt and pulling down her pants, "I need to get off like you wouldn't believe."  No questions, no foreplay, just a statement and the expectation of sexual service from me.  I guess she had never received anything but total compliance from me so it wasn't entirely out of line. 

This time, though, I was too busy, "sorry Erica, but I have to finish this report by 9AM tomorrow.  I promise I'll do whatever you need after that, but I've got to finish this tonight."

"Please?" She asked, with a low whimper that almost sounded like a child asking for another scoop of ice cream, "I really need it now."

"Sorry, Erica, this report is just too important."

"Really?  You think your little report is so important?"  Her tone had changed abruptly from demanding child to upset parent, "I don't even know why you try so hard.  Everyone knows you'll drop out of engineering before freshman year is over like all the other men.  I know it's PC to let you chase your little dream, but let's be realistic, your only tangible skills as a man are taking care of the home and giving women orgasms.  I really think you should focus on what's really important to your future."  She resumed taking off all her clothes and laid legs spread wide ready for me on her bed.

I didn't know what to do at this point, because as much as I knew what she was saying was probably true I also knew that I wanted to be different and I didn't want to give up my dreams for some demanding little freshman who was horny.  I knew she could force me to do whatever it is she wanted me to do but I decided I was going to stand up for myself and make her force me.  "I'm going to finish this and you'll just have to find some other way of getting yourself off."  I was as emphatic as I could be to this pasty skinned naked giantess laying before me.  The next move was hers.

"I don't understand why you have to be such a little bitch," she said, reaching in to her nightstand for her vibrator.  It was a welcome sight, at least, because I knew she would be handling her own affairs instead of forcing me to do something.  Unfortunately, a giant women pleasuring herself 5 feet from you was distracting enough to bring my work to an effective stop. 

With her enormous legs spread out on the bed in front of me, I had an amazing view of the proceedings.  She started by caressing the large purple vibrator, "you and me are going to have fun, Ben" she said to it, quietly but loud enough so that I could definitely hear.  At 8", the vibrator was about half my size and the power she wielded over a sex toy that was so close to my size was not lost on me.  She flipped a switch and a low humming sound could be heard as she held the vibrator in her right hand.  She closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and started to rub around labia with the tip of the vibrator.  Using her left hand she parted her pussy lips and probed for her clitoris.  Slowly rubbing back and forth for a few minutes she gave a low moan whenever the vibrator found its mark. 

Erica seemed to be on the edge of orgasm like that for ten or fifteen minutes but was never able to fully come.  As time wore on it become clear she was frustrated until, after about twenty minutes she sat up reached over towards my desk and picked me up.  She pushed my face against her erect clit and said, "lick it you little bitch".  I knew I had to keep up my resistance as long as I could, so I refused.  Frustrated with my lack of compliance, she vigorously rubbed me in to her crotch much as she had her vibrator before.  The vibrator was now buried in her vagina.  As she moved me back and forth with her left hand, her right hand guided the purple shaft in and out of her gaping hole.  It only took a few agonizing minutes before this dual action sent her over the edge and she erupted with a loud squeal and a long, deep orgasm. 

Although drowsy from her orgasm, Erica mustered enough energy to lift me close to her face and say, "I know you may think you have a choice in the matter, but to me you're no different than any other sex toy.  The sooner you learn that the better things will be for the both of us."  To further enforce this point, she put me back in the same drawer as her vibrator, the very highest in her closet. 

So there I was, trapped with Erica's sex toys and in desperate need to get back to my report.  I was six feet above the floor level--too far to simply jump so I had to climb.  Thankfully, Erica was completely exhausted and quickly fell asleep sprawled naked across her bed, so I wouldn't be detected.   After a careful 15 minute decent--during which I decided I needed to take climbing the following quarter--I made it to the floor and eventually back to my desk.  I finished the paper at around 4:30 in the morning and emailed it off to my professor.  Completely exhausted myself, I collapsed on my own bed and slept.  It must have been a very deep sleep, because when I woke the next morning I was in the top drawer again.