- Text Size +

When I woke I was alone on Erica's giant mattress.  She was sitting on her couch reading and noticed me as I stood up on her mattress and let out a big yawn.  She got off of the couch and sat down next to me on her bed.  Erica was wearing a pair of shorts and a tight T-shirt, but I was still completely naked.  She picked me up, gave me a hug, and set me between her feet on the floor by her bed.  Standing on the floor I didn't even make it up to her knees, but I got a good look at her long, smooth legs.  She leaned over and peered down at me, "If you get dressed, I'll give you a tour of the dorm and maybe introduce to some of the other girls." 

Slightly embarrassed by my nudity, I ran over to my closet and threw on some clothes.  Once dressed, she picked me up and carried me out of the room.  She gave me a brief tour of the floor.  Our hall was pretty nondescript, with five rooms on one side and four rooms and a bathroom on the other.  Erica showed me the bathroom, which had both men's and women's showers and toilets.  The men's side of the bathroom was man sized and was essentially a small addition carved out of what was a former stall in the women's room.  Beyond our hall was the other second floor hall.  Where the two halls met was a lounge with a few couches and a small TV.  The first floor was identical to the first, with a cafeteria and larger lounge at the end of one of the halls.  It was clear that the dorm was originally built for full-size people and had only been adapted for men more recently. 

"Now that you've seen the building, lets see if we can introduce to some of the girls."  Erica walked me over to a room on the first floor and knocked on the door.  After a couple of knocks, the door swung open revealing a curvy, blonde woman.

"Erica!", greeted the woman. "This must be Ben," she said, looking down at me, "he sure is cute."  She reached out her hands and picked me out of Erica's arm.  In her arms, she cradled me close to her large breasts and looked me over.  I took the opportunity to look her over as well.  She had long blond hair and a slightly plump face with deep blue eyes.  She was a little taller than Erica and had much more pronounced hips, with much more of an hourglass figure than Erica.  It was still belittling to be held like this, but it did feel very comfortable in Julia's arms.  Again I struggled a against her grasp, but Julia was even stronger than Erica and I quickly gave in to her.

"Ben, this is Julia.  She's my best friend in the dorm.  I hope the two of you can be friends too!"

"Hi Julia," I offered, looking up in to her eyes, "it's nice to meet you."

"Hi Ben, it's nice to meet you, too."  She then carried me in to her room--which was similar to Erica's, differing only in the decor, and sat down with me on her couch.  She still held me closely to her as Erica sat down next to us on the couch. 

"When is Alex showing up, Julia?", Erica asked.

"He's supposed to be here in a couple hours.  You're so lucky that Ben showed up already.  I'm going crazy waiting for Alex.  It looks like Ben is quite the little catch."

"You're telling me!  I think I won the roommate lottery.  Ben is quite, um, talented,"  she nudged Julia knowingly, "he really knows how to keep his roommate happy.  Have you heard of any other roommates showing up yet?"

"Jennifer, Rebecca, and Erin W. all had their roommates show up this morning.  Bridget and Tiffany's came last night.  I think all the other freshwomen have upperclass roommates.  Don't forget that everyone is getting together in the main lounge tomorrow at 7 for formal introductions."

"Yeah, the hall counselor told me yesterday.  She said something about a dorm tradition and how important it was for everyone to come, so I definitely won't forget.  I think I'm going to introduce Ben to some of the other girls--have you seen Natalie around?"

"Yeah, I think she's in her room with Jake."  With that, she pulled me away from her large soft breast and handed me back to Erica, "It was nice meeting you, Ben.  Stop by any time!"

Erica took me around the dorm like this for about an hour, each room meeting a new girl and each new girl holding me and making it known that she was in control.  I stopped thinking that it was something consciously done by the girls to exert control but rather just the way they held all men.  Most of the girls I met that day blend in to each other now, but I remember two others still.  The first was dorm president Natalie, a tall thin girl with dark hair, and her roommate and fiance Jake, who was a few inches shorter than me and cheerily did whatever Natalie told him.  The other was the dirty blonde Erin F., who played three sports and had no roommate--apparently there were more women in the dorm than men--and Erin was too busy to look after a man.  I remember Natalie still because of something that would happen later that day; Erin I remember because of something that would happen much later. 

Enough about Erin, though, whom I'm sure you'll learn about later.  After an hour or so around the dorm meeting various women, Erica said it was time for dinner and brought us down to the dorm kitchen.  On Saturdays and Sundays the food was served cafeteria style--men on one side and women on the other, with everyone eating together in the dorm dining hall.  The tables were arranged in such a way that each table had a woman's side with woman sized chairs and a men's side with smaller chairs raised up to be on about the same level as the women.  The food was tastier than I was expecting, but not nearly as good as my stepfather's cooking.

After dinner Erica and I went back to our room and sat around together for an hour or so until the introductions at 7.  Erica carried me down to the big lounge near the dining hall where about forty women--presumably all the girls in the dorm--and maybe twenty five men had also gathered.  A women named Angela rounded up all the freshwomen and freshmen and brought us to the front of the lounge.  Once we were all lined up the dorm president Natalie introduced us by name to the gathered crowd. 

After introductions, Natalie gave us newcomers some of the history and rules of the dorm.  One of the more important rules was that the women of the dorm needed to look after the men of the dorm and protect us; correspondingly us men were supposed to respect and obey the women of the dorm.  With that, Natalie announced that it would be time for the formal initiation in to the dorm and all the new students were blindfolded and led--or for the men put in a dark sack and carried--elsewhere in the dorm.

I could vaguely make out that I was carried in to a room in the far hall on the second floor of the dorm.  Inside the room I was removed from my sack but into a completely dark room.  A loud voice boomed, "wait here" and I was left in the darkness alone.  After about thirty minutes there, I was captured again and carried what seemed to be around the dorm two or three times before being brought to yet another dorm room.

Once again released from my sack, I could see that I was in a dimly candle lit room opposite the dorm president Natalie.  I was on the floor in front of Natalie who sat in a large chair and looked down at me,
"Welcome, freshman.  My name is Natalie but to you I am God.  You will address me as mistress and will obey all my commands.  You should consider yourself lucky to be in the presence of someone so great oh lowly freshman.  Will you obey, freshman?"  The previously innocuous girl I had met before said this with a striking power in her voice.  If this were simply some hazing ritual it was executed quite faithfully.

"Uh, ok, yeah." I responded weakly

"What did you say, freshman?"

"Yes, mistress" I replied, correcting myself.

"That's better, freshman.  I am happy to have one so quick to learn.  It displeases your mistress that you should stand before her hiding yourself.  Take off your clothes, freshman, and show yourself."

I was a bit apprehensive, but her voice was so powerful and commanding that I quickly obeyed.  Natalie grinned powerfully as I did this and ran her eyes up and down my naked body, "your obedience pleases me, you may approach your goddess."  I walked toward her towering legs and drank in her giant figure.  When I had met Natalie before she had seemed sweet and even a little bookish, but except for her glasses-framed face she seemed a totally different person.  The women before me was dressed in a skimpy black skirt and loose fitting silk blouse.  

From my angle on the ground below, her slightly parted legs revealed a small patch of hair between their otherwise silky smooth contours.  I knew that her position was no accident as she spread her legs slightly revealing more of her vagina.  I continued walking, somewhat transfixed by her commanding power and beauty until she spoke again, "The most important thing, freshman, is your loyalty and devotion to the women of this dorm.  I now ask you to submit to the authority of this dorm and become its loyal servant.  Do you accept this invitation?"

"Yes, mistress."

"As a sign of that devotion, and of your submission, I ask you to climb between my legs and kiss me."  With this, she opened her legs even wider and pulled out a small step stool from underneath her chair.  I climbed the stool and buried my face between her spread legs, lightly tonguing her hairy pussy.  As I did this, she grabbed me with one hand and pushed me forcefully in to her crotch.

After a little over thirty seconds with my face buried in her bush, she pulled me back and lifted me up in her arms and said, "Always remember that you are here to serve your mistresses, but also remember that we are here to protect and nourish you."  With me in one arm, she lifted up her blouse on one side, revealing one round breast.  She then moved my face toward her protruding nipple and pushed me against her breast.  I didn't know what she was expecting from me, but after a few seconds being held against her breast, I could only guess she wanted me to suckle.  I opened my mouth wide, swallowed her sizeable nipple, and began to suck. 

After suckling her for thirty seconds or so, she pulled me off her, set me down, and announced, "I'd like to welcome Ben Kowalski to Biller Hall!"  Suddenly, the room was filled with all ten of the incoming freshwomen.  I, of course, was still naked, but in all the commotion didn't even notice.  Each of the women hugged me and welcomed me to the dorm.  I guess they all got a pretty good idea of what I looked and felt like naked, too.  The last one was Erica, who congratulated me on being initiated and carried me out and back to our room.

Back in our room, I threw on some clothes and then Erica and I went to the lounge and hung out with some of the other people in our dorm.  I finally got to hang out with some of the guys in the dorm, which was nice.  After a few hours of talking, the groups broke up and we all went to bed.  Erica and I went back to our room and, tired from our day, where we both fell quickly to sleep.