- Text Size +

With my parents gone, Erica and I could finally get the chance to get to know each other.  Shutting the door, Erica picked me up again and walked me over to a man-sized chair on her dask.  She placed me down on the chair and then took a seat in her own, much larger chair.  Sitting on her desk, I was finally able to get a good look at Erica.  In addition to her very freckled face, she had medium-length light red hair and round hazel eyes.  From what I could see, the rest of her body was freckled as well, except the undersides of her arms which were a very pale white.  She was wearing a pair of button-up blue jeans and a tight fitting black shirt that pressed against her relatively small but noticeable breasts.  From my perspective her breasts were quite remarkable, even if much smaller than the average woman's, as the were almost exactly level with my field of view.  I worked hard not to stare at the nipples that pushed out from the tight fabric, tilting my head up towards her face. 

We sat together and talked.  I learned she was from Kentucky and was there, like me, studying mechanical engineering.  She played soccer in high school--although she was never very good and wouldn't be playing in college.  She was an only child, her mother was a successful engineer in Kentucky and her father, like most, was a stay-at-home dad.  She was in college to learn engineering so that she could work at and then one day take over her mother's firm.  Although she didn't say it right out, I could tell that Erica had a very strict and very overbearing mother, who expected nothing less than perfection from her.  She asked about me, as well.  I told her about my mother and my stepfather and stepsister Emily.  Emily was 3 years older and we had become very close friends as she helped me adjust as I started to shrink.  As schools were gender segregated, everything I knew about women I had learned from Emily.  Erica said she really looked forward to meeting Emily one day and I hoped she would be able to make it out to visit some weekend.

After about an hour of talking, about music and movies and books and all sorts of meaningless things, Erica started blushing and giggling to herself. "You know you're the first real man I've ever been alone with.  Of course I knew a lot of boys when I was in elemntary school, but middle and high school was in an all girls school, so I never really been around a man at his normal size.  You'll forgive me if I'm so curious, but I really do wonder what is it like being so small."

"It's a little terrifying, actually.  I started shrinking about two years ago, so I'm still getting used to my new size.  It makes things a lot harder, too.  A lot of the world is designed for women and, as a man, you really have to rely on the kindness of women to do anything.  I just feel small and so insignificant.  I mean, this desk to me looks as big as the room looks to you, and you, my goodness, you seem like you're over 20 feet tall. I feel especially small when you pick me up, like you could do whatever you want."

"You mean like this," she said, picking me and lifting me high above her head.  She giggled loudly and then put me back down on the desk, basking in the power she had over me.  She had a mischievous grin on her face as she looked at me again, "You know, there are other things I can do to you without you being able to say no."  With that she started to forcibly take off my shirt and pants.  I knew there wasn't anything I could do to stop her, but I still resisted as best I could.  She sensed my hesitation and looked down at me, playfully, "come on, it'll be fun!"

My stepsister had warned me that something like this would happen.  Once a girl turns about 15, powerful hormones take control of her brain and when they take control there isn't much else besides sex on her mind.  Emily said that 70 years ago, before men started shrinking, it was actually young men that were sex-crazed.  Whatever it was that caused us to shrink also caused women to become driven by sexual impulses.  Satiated, they could lead fairly normal day-to-day lives, but if left unfulfilled, women could be driven to become irrational and even violent.

  As most girls don't really interact with men until college, women had learn to pleasure themselves to keep their sanity in check, at least in high school.  Unlike 70 years ago, though, women took sexual self-satisfaction as a very natural and acceptable thing.  Sexual health and satisfaction, at least for girls, was encouraged and even taught in school.  Mothers not only knew that their girls would masturbate daily or more often, they often purchased their daughters their first vibrators and gave them advice and encouragement.  It was something they mostly kept from teenage boys--we are too innocent--but it is a very important part of mother-daughter bonding. 

I learned about all of this when I accidentally walked in to my stepsister's room one summer when she was home from college.  My stepsister is very open about everything and doesn't like the "infantile" way teenage boys are treated, so not only did she tell me what she was doing, she even showed me.  I think that's a story for another day, but like I said, I learned so much about women from my stepsister.

Anyway, masturbation was usually enough for a girl through high school, but when set among men for the first time, girls find it hard to control themselves.  Emily told me that she and her freshman year roommate Brian had sex at least once every day of their freshman year.  Not only that, she had sex with as many of her friends roommates as she could.  I was surprised she got any studying done--she was a little surprised herself.  Luckily, she said, freshman year is by far the most intense and things generally slow to a reasonable pace.  I would need to get used to sex--like it or not--because it was just a fact of college.

There I was, helplessly being disrobed by my roommate.  In a few short moments she wrestled me out of my clothes and brought me right up to her face to give me a looking-over.  "You are a cute little guy.  I'm sure glad I got such a good looking little roommate."  Her fingers probed all over my body--I felt so small there in her grasp.  Her left hand was wrapped around my back and held me up as her right hand did the exploring.  Finally she settled her fingers over my crotch.  "I wonder what's underneath here," she said, pulling my underwear down, leaving me completely exposed before her. 

"What is this little thing," she giggled, pointing at my penis.  Her huge fingers started to play with my dick and even with her rough touching I started to get hard.  I guess the stereotype that men secretly like being sex objects is truer than I would have hoped.  She noticed my growing erection, "I guess I'm not the only one who's enjoying this," and, as much as I hated to admit it, she was right. 

She rubbed my cock between her thumb and index finger for about a minute until I shot my small load over her fingers and let out a big sigh.  She put me down on her bed and looked at the small white mess on her fingers.  "I guess you did like that, little one."  She brought it to her nose and inhaled the smell.  She opened her mouth to put the two fingers in but stopped. "Can't let this go to waste!" With that, she unbuttoned her jeans and put my cum directly inside her. 

She pulled out her now drenched fingers and brought them to my face, "I think it's my turn now."  Her smell was overwhelming and I trembled a bit in expectation of exactly what she meant by her turn.  At less than one quarter her size, she had been in control the whole time.  With me still on it, she stood over her bed and peeled off her shirt revealing her shapely stomach and lightly freckled breasts.  She wore no bra nor did she have any need for for one, her firm breasts supporting themselves.  She pulled down her unbuttoned pants and climbed on the bed, kneeling directly over me with nothing but her thin silk panties.

I looked up to see her giant crotch dominate my view as two smooth white thighs led to knees on either side of me.  I waited to see what she was going to do from her current position--whether she would lower her crotch on to my face or lift me up in to her musky fold, but she remained kneeling over me.  After a long minute underneath her she looked down at me and said, "what are you waiting for?  Take them off!"

I knew I had two options in this situation--do my best to please my giant roommate and expect gratitude in return or struggle against her will and expect punishment.  I decided on the former--if my stepsister had taught me nothing else it was that sex didn't have to be awful and could even be fun.  It was only society that had taught boys to struggle and resist.  I hoped she was right, because I didn't have any choice at this point.  Obediently I jumped up from my back and stood before her legs and crotch.  Standing up, I was just about level with the large elastic band that held her panties tightly in place.  I reached out and struggled to pull her underwear down.  I felt so weak trying straining to move something that for her was the very essence of daintiness.  After a few minutes of passionate struggling, all the while Erica giggling at my ineptness, I managed to pry her panties loose and bring them down to her knees.  Now, instead of those black panties my view was dominated by the tangled red hair of Erica's bush.  I looked up at her face as she looked down at her pussy and started playing with her clit.

I moved in closer and pushed her fingers out of the way, poking my head through the tangled web of flaming red hair surrounding her pussy.  I ran my fingers up her moist slit moving up to find her clit.  Locating it, I rubbed back and forth with my right hand.  My left hand started working on the entrance to her now soaking vagina, testing for what she did and didn't like.  I could tell she liked what I was doing as her moans moved from barely audible to almost ear shattering. 

After about 10 minutes of teasing her clit and slit with my hands, I moved my head in deeper and started tonguing her.  Her taste was overpowering, but there was something unbelievably satisfying about bringing someone so large so much pleasure.  My face soaked in her feminine juices, I continued working at her clit.  I timed my tongue with her heavy breathing, which became more and more powerful. I could feel her hands push up against my body and force me even closer to her.  She was approaching climax as her hips and legs started to shake around me and her hands pushed me even harder.  Eventually Erica let out a load shriek followed by two minutes of low moaning. 

Exhausted, she laid down on her bed, "Wow, that was amazing.  You really know how to make a girl happy."  She was on her back, with her giant legs spread around me, revealing her still wet pussy.  Leaning up slightly, she picked me up and brought me to her bosom, hugging me close to her small, perky breasts.  She cuddled me for five minutes before her grip loosened and eventually let me go as sleep overtook her.  I remember my stepsister saying that a really good orgasm makes a woman tired and I would know I had done a good job if she fell asleep afterwards.  All my work had made me tired, as well, so I laid my head on her firm breast and fell asleep.