- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
This began as a one-shot, but ended up far longer than I intended. I personally don't think it's as good as Classmates and Roommates (which, by the way, I will be continuing soon), but if you like it, I already have an idea for a sequel.
Brittany ran up the stairs to her room. It had been a long day at work, but she had finally managed to put the finishing touches on her invention. She called it the Rescaler. The basic idea was that it would take a specified area and create an exact copy of it and everything in it in a small square on the carpet of Brittany's bedroom. It wasn't a shrink ray, because the actual place stayed the same size, but Brittany knew that when she eventually won the Nobel Prize for it, she would be helpless to stop people from calling it that.
After testing the connections on everything and making sure that nothing was defective, she sat down at her computer and typed in, as a test, the coordinates of an area on her desk the same size and shape as the square on her floor. She pressed the "return" key and counted to eight. Right on schedule, the cross-section of her desk appeared on her floor. Brittany ran her hand over the carpet, feeling the abrupt shift between the soft fabric and the coarse surface of the desk.
Tingling with excitement, she reconfigured the device to the coordinates of her best friend Sarah's house and turned it on. When the foot-tall house appeared on her floor, she wasted no time in tearing the roof off. After all, she thought, it's just a copy. I'm not doing any actual damage. Brittany was disappointed to see that her friend wasn't home, but perked up when she saw that Sarah's brother Dwight was in his room, staring in utter shock at the giantess leaning over him.
"Well, hello there!" Brittany said cheerfully.
Dwight was still speechless, and just kept staring at the 19-year-old beauty who had just torn his roof off.
She suddenly realized that Dwight wasn't staring at her face. He was staring at her chest.
"Oh, you like those?" she giggled, rising to her full towering height. "How about you see a little more of them?" she asked, removing her shirt and leaving herself only in a thin bra.
Dwight finally spoke up. "C-can I?" he asked, trembling.
"Of course you can!" she laughed. She pulled down her bra a bit, but not enough to expose her full breasts. "Come on, I know you've always wanted to feel them up close and personal."
Sarah's brother nodded, and hesitantly walked out onto Brittany's outstretched hand. Once he had climbed on, she shot her hand back and stuffed him all the way into her cleavage. "That takes care of that pervert," she smiled, hearing his muffled screams from inside.

She went back to her computer and entered the coordinates of the gym locker room of her local high school. Brittany had always hated one of the senior girls on the volleyball team named Miranda, who had been tormenting her ever since elementary school. When the miniature locker room appeared on her floor, she was delighted to see that Miranda and two of her friends were there. She snatched all three of them up while they were still gaping in awe. Brittany looked at each of them in turn, smiling as they all screamed in terror. Picking up Miranda in her right hand, she stuck the two other girls into her pocket.
"Well, Miranda," she said to the still screaming girl who was dangling by her left arm. "How does it feel being the dominated one?"
"I-I-please put me down!" pleaded Miranda.
"With pleasure," Brittany smiled, jamming the tiny girl between her breasts. Idly wondering whether Dwight and Miranda had met in her bra, she fished the two other girls out of her pocket and plonked them down on her desk.
"You two. Strip," she ordered, reveling in her power over them. She was already half-crazed from it, and barely noticed the sexual rampage she had started on. The two  both protested, but a harsh squeeze to their stomachs made them follow their orders quickly. Brittany picked them both up and rubbed their naked bodies against each other, taking great pleasure in sticking their heads between each other's legs. She then took the two girls up to her chest and ground their naked breasts into her clothed ones. Brittany was getting extremely aroused by now. After her prisoners were reduced to tears, she stuck both of them into her mouth and sucked on them whole, licking their tiny breasts all over. When she finally them out, she looked at each of them in turn.
"Now, I can't keep you in my bra," she said, almost apologetically. "And you can't go anywhere else. I guess I'll just have to…dispose of you."
The girls in her hands shrieked in horror, but Brittany wasted no time in putting the girl in her right hand back in her mouth and swallowing her whole. Her squirming stopped shortly after entering Brittany's throat and having the life squeezed out of her. Having made sure that she wasn't going to choke on the girl going down her digestive system, Brittany turned to the girl in her left hand.
"Please! Don't eat me!" screamed the pitiful naked 18-year-old in her hand.
"All right. I won't eat you," Brittany said, walking over to the open window. Holding the girl out, she added, "But I will drop you."
She opened her hand, sending the tiny girl to the concrete pavement below. Looking down, she saw the lifeless body on the ground, and wondered what the neighbors would say when they found it.

Suddenly, there was a knock at Brittany's door. She ran downstairs, wondering who could be calling for her. When she opened the door, Sarah was standing outside.
"Sarah! So that's why you weren't home…" Brittany stopped herself, realizing that she was about to reveal something she didn't want to reveal. At least, not yet.
"What do you mean?" asked Sarah.
"Oh, um, I was just trying to call your house, and you didn't answer the phone."
"Huh, that's strange," Sarah replied. "Dwight was home, so he should have been there to answer it."
"Well, you know how older brothers are," said Brittany, laughing nervously.
"True." Sarah grinned. "Are you gonna let me in or not?"
"What? Oh, yeah, sure," Brittany said, moving aside to let her friend through. As she was passing by, though, Miranda gave a surprisingly loud yell from inside her chest.
Sarah stopped in her tracks. "What was that?" she asked.
Brittany realized that the game was up. "Okay, Sarah, I'm going to show you something that you must not ever tell anyone about. I'm pretty sure that it's going to make me a lot of money someday, and I'll give you half of the share if you keep it secret for me this whole time."
"Um…sure?" Sarah replied, much less sure than she said she was.
Brittany reached into her cleavage and pulled out Miranda, who immediately started yelling at Sarah for help.
"Oh my God!" Sarah yelped. "Is that…Miranda from the high school?"
"Yep," said Brittany, laying the shrunken girl in her palm. "Actually, no, it's not her. It's just a copy of her."
"But…where does that copy come from?"
"It's a lot of complicated quantum mechanics, but the short answer is that she comes from a parallel universe. She's identical to the Miranda we know, she just got a bit smaller."
"Wow!" Sarah reached out and poked Miranda in the chest, causing her to squirm in indignation. "Oh, she doesn't like it when I touch her little titties, does she?"
"Who cares? You can do it anyway," Brittany grinned.
Sarah smiled back and started rubbing Miranda's clothed chest all over. The protests from her miniature target got feebler and feebler as she succumbed to the sheer pleasure of it all. Sarah slipped her hand under Miranda's tiny body and looked up at Brittany. "Can I?"
Receiving a nod of approval, she picked up the 3-inch tall senior and held her up to her comparatively giant eye. "I saw that Brit just pulled you out of her boobs. Did you like it in there?" Miranda shook her head vigorously. "Well, then you'll definitely like it in mine!" laughed Sarah, putting the shrunken girl gently into her cleavage. Squeezing her breasts together, she made Miranda fly up and down, screaming the whole time.
"You know," Brittany interjected, "You can have her for yourself if you want."
"Really?" squealed Sarah delightedly. "You really mean it?"
"Yes…just as long as you don't show anyone else. Otherwise, you can use her for whatever you want: a doll, a slave…even a sex toy."
Miranda's tiny eyes widened, and she shrieked in protest. "But…do I have to pay you at all?" asked Sarah, staring in awe at the little girl between her breasts.
"Of course not! I can always get another Miranda, you know."
"Wow, Brit, you're the best!" said Sarah, pulling her best friend in for a hug, nearly crushing Miranda between their two chests.

After Sarah had left with her new toy, Brittany reached into her bra again. She pulled out Dwight, the one she had been careful to leave in her cleavage while his sister was there. Not only did she not want Sarah to be angry at her, but she was driven by a personal lust at the same time.
She wanted Dwight all to herself.



Suddenly, there was a knock at Brittany's door. She ran downstairs, wondering who could be calling for her. When she opened the door, Sarah was standing outside.
"Sarah! You're okay!" she yelled, hugging her friend tightly.
"Wha-why shouldn't I be?" Sarah stammered.
"Didn't you watch the news? Over the last 15 minutes, your house had its roof torn off, and three girls went missing from the high school!" Brittany said, and Sarah saw then that she had been crying.
"What's wrong? I mean, sure it's big that all that stuff happened on my way over here, but why are you crying? I mean, I wasn't "
"Sarah…Dwight's gone."
Sarah stood for a second in shock. "He's…dead?" she asked blankly.
"No. He's gone. The roof got torn off, and that was the last anyone heard of him."
Tears forming in her eyes, Sarah broke down sobbing into Brittany's comforting arms.
Chapter End Notes:
As you can see from this and my other story, I really like people going in giant cleavage, so I'm sorry if it seems gratuitous. Please rate and comment!