- Text Size +

Barda flew at Killer Mouth, being a taller woman at both their giant and normal sizes. Speedy rolled over in Killer Mouth’s throat, as the fight went on. Barda knew that she had to force Killer Mouth into a lying down position if Speedy was ever to make his way out again. The two giantesses wrestled on the floor, rolling around until Barda had pinned down Killer Mouth.

 

“Open your mouth!” she demanded.

 

Killer Mouth had no choice but to obey. Deep inside her throat, Speedy heard Barda’s voice calling:

 

“It’s Bigger Barda here, young lad! I’ll hold her horizontal, while you climb along her throat in this direction and out of her mouth.”

 

Speedy did so. Then Barda let Killer Mouth sit up.

 

Suddenly her stomach felt strange. From out of the front of it and into her lap vibrated Kid Flash, moving so fast that his body passed between the molecules of her own giant form.

 

“Once your stomach acids melted most of the marshmallow mess off me, I started running across the acids, just as I’ve often skimmed across the waters of the ocean with the Flash. Then I just vibrated through the front wall of your stomach,” said Kid Flash.

 

Bigger Barda lifted Aqualad out of the jug of water. He was now revitalized for hours to come.

 

“Thank goodness that’s over,” said Aqualad.

 

“I keep thinking we’re forgetting something,” said Speedy.

 

“Where’s Robin?” asked Aqualad.

 

“Oh dear! He’s in the oven!” said Speedy.

 

Barda quickly went to the oven and found Robin sweating with heat. She dropped him into Aqualad’s jug for a swim.

 

“Thanks Barda,” said Robin, “Reversing the Bat-thermal underwear to make it cold wouldn’t have lasted forever. I was watching you giantesses fight through the oven door’s glass window. I think it took longer than Killer Mouth intended for me to be in the oven.”

 

The Teen Titans said farewell to the local world’s super heroes. Then Kid Flash vibrated them back to their own earth on the cosmic treadmill.

 

On their own world, while they’d been away, their own world’s Robotman found himself the only one who survived the fatal attack on the Doom Patrol. He learned that Metallo was holding Superman at bay, ranting about his condition. Cliff Steele saved Superman and said, “Corben, you didn’t have to act like this. I got through the same thing without turning to crime.”

 

Little did he know that his parallel counterpart named Metal Menace had not.

 

 

 

 

Elsewhere the Freedom Fighters were on an assignment. They split up into teams. Uncle Sam went with Human Bomb. Black Condor went with the Ray and Plastic Man. Dollman went with Phantom Lady.

 

When the mission was over, Dollman was once again resting on Phantom Lady’s shoulder, when she suddenly coughed, jolting Dollman who fell into her generous visual display. Caught between a soft place and another soft place, Dollman could only call out.

 

“I’m stuck. I don’t want to use my full strength to get loose in case I hurt you. I’m sorry about this, Phantom Lady.”