- Text Size +

Chapter 8

Without paying attention what she was crushing under her feet, not even caring about the Capitol crunching like it was made of thin talc, Robyn headed for the White House. Carefully digging her hands under it, she tore the building from the ground, removed the soil with one hand while holding it in the other and smiled.

"Are you in, Mr. President?", she asked. "If so, you are going to experience the ultimate! Fucking a giantess!"

Robyn laid down, destroying a good deal of the nation's capital. She spread her legs (shoving many trees and building aside while doing so) and inserted the White House into her hot, wet pussy, her swollen clit knocking of its roof like a gigantic, pulsating, slimy wrecking ball.

"Aaahh, that feels good!", she moaned, using her vaginal muscles to play with the White House. The President wasn't in, however. He was in Air Force One, evacuated there as soon as Robyn defeated the army back in Philadelphia. Now, he saw his house being used as a sex toy on the TV.

The few people left in the White House stood no chance. Darkness engulfed them when Robyn inserted the building in her cunt. Lights went out, emergency power not working, and soon her pussy started to demolish the building. Love juice poured in through the shattered windows, and the inside of her sex cracked the marble and white stones it was made of. A fishy smell penetrated everybody's nose, before they were killed by the crumbling and compressing walls. Robyn's cunt had just destroyed an entire building, in this case the world-famous White House. The aliens in "Independence Day" left more whole of it than she did, and when she came her pussy juice washed the remains of the Presidential home out.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Robyn sighed dreamily. This was fantastic! She just had a terrific orgasm, feeling tired but satisfied. Too bad there was only one White House.

Lazily, she stood up and strolled through what was left of Washington D.C., killing and crushing. The Washington Monument was destroyed as she stepped on it, and although it was like a pointed needle to her, it didn't sting her. It just gave in, like many other buildings. Robyn liked the feeling of buildings crumbling under her soles. They made the noise of fresh snow being trod upon, softly cracking and then compressing. They felt like snail houses and empty nutshells, crushing just the same way.

Another army had gathered to kill her, but Robyn didn't notice. She was simply to big. Ten thousand soldiers were killed when she placed her feet on them, not even knowing they were there. Tanks fared no better, they were they size of fleas to her. Their ammo was hardly able to reach past her ankles, they found that out just before her feet obliterated them.

Jets and fighters were destroyed as she simply walked into them, even her nipple being far more durable than the most modern aircraft, as one pilot found out. Robyn's movements were focused on Washington D.C., she didn't even notice the greenish patch she trod upon was an army, instead of a park, as she thought.

"What shall I do next?" , Robyn wondered after Washington D.C. looked like it was hit by a nuke.

Her rumbling stomach answered that question. Robyn always got hungry after having sex.

"Hmm, what shall I eat? Let's see...", she muttered. Suddenly she remembered a chat she had with a giantess fan on her homepage. He suggested something interesting. Smiling, Robyn licked her lips. Leaving America's capital, she headed for the nearby city of Arlington.

She knew what she was going to eat.

The Pentagon.

In Arlington, Robyn spotted it quickly and walked towards it, smiling and feeling like a goddess. She estimated the building to be about the size of her hand, but when she stood in front of it, she found out it was a bit bigger. No matter.

Robyn bent down and dug her hands in the ground beneath the Pentagon. Then she lifted the soil with the entire building on it towards her face. With one hand, she removed the soil until only the Pentagon remained, just as she did with the White House.

She noticed the building was about 1,5 times as big as her hand, indeed a bit bigger than she estimated.

"I just peed your army away," Robyn spoke, still oblivious to the fact that she destroyed another army as well. "That was pretty good! But now, I'm hungry. All this killing, demolishing and fucking is tiresome, you know!", she said, peering into the book-sized building.

The people inside the Pentagon didn't know what was about to happen. They felt dizzy, being lifted up roughly 3 miles in the air within two seconds. Those that were on the side of Robyn's face saw little more than one of her two enormous blue eyes, including a black spot 300 feet wide that was her pupil.

"But I know what to do about my hunger," Robyn continued, and took a bite from the Pentagon. Her teeth crunched the building like a biscuit, destroying and killing everything that was caught between them. Her tongue stirred debris, people and whatever was inside the Pentagon with tremendous force, while her saliva soaked everything. After swallowing, she took another bite, repeating the procedure. Twelve bites later, the Pentagon was gone. Consumed, like a crunchy mini-pizza.

"Aaah, that was delicious! America's centre of defense now lies in my belly! Perhaps I return here tomorrow to shit it out, then you have it back, hahaha!", Robyn laughed.

"Yeah, that was good!", she said, wiping her mouth. "You military guys know how to build. Now, a nice nuke would make a fine dessert."

Robyn suddenly startled. A thought struck her mind. What if they actually fired a nuke at her? She knew normal weapons could hurt her, but after growing, her wounds would close. But a nuke, that was something different. The enormous temperature it caused was lethal, even at her current height of 3 miles. And what about the radioactive radiation? Was she able to counteract that by growing?

"I cannot let that happen," Robyn thought. "There is only one remedy against a nuke. Grow, grow, and grow further, until even the most devastating nuke is no more than a small firecracker to me."

Spreading her arms, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, Robyn started to grow again.

"No holding back now," she kept telling herself. "I must be able to defy nukes."