- Text Size +

Chapter 7

When she stopped growing, Robyn stood three miles tall!

Her now mountain-high body dwarfed all of Philadelphia, the highest buildings that still stood scarcely reaching her ankles. Her feet were was big as her body had been, each covering several boulevards, shops and all.

Some helicopters and jets weren't able to evade her enormous body and crashed into it, exploding in a ball of fire.

"So, you wanted to fight?", Robin boomed from the sky, shaking some still standing buildings. She was no less than a goddess now, awe-inspiring and beyond powerful.

"Very well, let's fight then. But first, I have to go to the bathroom!"

Robyn started to pee, still standing on the same spot. Her jet of piss, countless gallons each second, crashed down from more than a mile upwards, hitting the streets like a bomb. Before any soldier, tank or artillery could react, a huge, stinking, yellow stream washed them away. Robyn peed and peed, causing a flood of piss flowing violently through the streets of Philadelphia, taking everything in its path with it. No tank, no matter how heavy, was able to stand against its current, let alone the infantry soldiers. Together with debris, uprooted trees, dirt, cars and civilians, the entire army was washed away, ending its existence in the Delaware River.

"Is that all you can do?", Robyn mocked. "You can't even stand against me peeing! What would've happened if I had raised my 300 feet long pinky toe? A dozen tanks flattened under it? Fifty Green Barrett commandos killed by it's weight instantly, their hard, years-long training wasted? You are nothing! I am a goddess! And now, I'm going to take my revenge for disturbing me!"

True to her word, Robyn stomped down on every building of Philadelphia that was still standing. Her feet were now big enough to cover an entire city block, crunching nearly a hundred buildings at once. Fleeing mobs were pressed into the ground, their collectively raised arms not even able to hold her pinky toe up.

Robyn sat down, her butt burying itself deeply into the soil, taking three city blocks, a park and the Philadelphia Museum of Art with it. She stretched her nearly 1,5 mile long legs, the ball of her foot bulldozing through the city. The three feet thick layer of callus was harder than the hardest reinforced concrete, obliterating whatever it touched. Her now upright standing foot, its sole dirty and bloody, stood higher than the highest skyscraper. An ascending helicopter needed a minute at least to reach her big toe, her hands could hold an entire hill. Robyn felt like sitting in a small toy town. She grabbed buildings by the score and smeared them over her body, her breasts, her belly. Then she felt a tingle in her crotch. She was getting horny. Being so fucking huge turned her on. But since most of Philadelphia was ruined, she needed something else to fulfill her needs. Standing up, Robyn knew what.

"Bye, Quaker City, here are some more quakes for you," she said, and jumped up and down a couple of time, causing earthquakes that destroyed whatever was left of Philadelphia.

Robyn turned and walked away, her mile long strides quickly covering the ground between Philadelphia and her target, Washington D.C..

On her way to Washington D.C., Robyn made sure she caused as much destruction as possible. Entire villages were trod upon, thousands of acres of farmland rendered useless. It was nothing unusual for a 3-mile woman to turn dozens of places into gravel and metal scrap under her feet, destroy entire forests in one step and flatten the occasional hill.

Two planes and a helicopter were destroyed when they collided with her belly and thighs. Robyn didn't even notice. She was admiring her beautiful feet, which were size 12 when she was still 6'4, nicely in proportion with the rest of her body. How many dollars worth of damage had they already caused? How many deaths?

"I guess now some more," she said as she trod upon a clover leaf in a highway, destroying it along with many colored dots that were cars. Following the thin line that was the highway, Robyn saw where it led to.

The city of Baltimore.

Robyn remembered that city's motto: Get in on it.

Smiling, she entered the city, turned her back towards it and sat down "on it". Grinding her butt on a large part of Baltimore, like trying a scratch an itch there without using her hands. She marveled at her power. She looked over her shoulder, down on Baltimore and grinned mockingly. Everything was so tiny to her. Even the Legg Mason building was little more to her than a tiny splinter, while she could hardly distinguish between separate buildings. Then Robyn got up again and started to demolish the rest of Baltimore.

She flattened about 1,500,000 sq feet of city with each footfall, snuffing out thousands of lives per second. Smoke and dust emerged from the debris, Robyn left no building untouched. She couldn't even see people anymore, but she knew she killed all of them, quick and huge as she was.

Robyn was happy. This was life! She, a huge mega giantess! Gleefully, she trampled Baltimore like she used to do with sandcastles when she was a kid, be it hers or others.

Robyn walked in concentric circles, ruining Baltimore systematically in less than three minutes. It made her even more horny than she already was.

Leaving the city, Robyn continued her way to the capital. Clouds started to gather around her belly, but a blow made sure she had a clear view of the landscape again.

Her dripping wet crotch kept asking to be fed.

Soon, Robyn's huge eyes saw what she thought was perfect for her hungry pussy.

The White House.