- Text Size +

Chapter 4

As Robyn took a step forward, the people ran to dodge her beautiful barefoot swinging towards them. Robyn laughed, holding her foot six feet above the ground. What a sight it had to be for her little admirers down there, seeing her enormous, 18 feet long barefoot coming towards them like a landing plane.

She saw the same car parked in front of the facility she saw yesterday. Without further thinking, she placed her foot on it, covering it completely. Her weight totally crushed it, and as she twisted her foot on the ground, the car became flatter than a penny.

Its owner, the fat man from the canteen she saw this morning, came running towards it, as if he could do something about the huge manicured barefoot twisting and grinding his vehicle like an annoying insect. Gasoline ran from under Robyn's sole as the man stood aghast a couple of feet from it.

"Ah, was that yours?", Robyn said seeing and recognizing the fat man. "It seems you are a bit lazy, parking your car in front of the facility. You should be more careful, it could have hurt me. Suppose I had wounded myself by sharp or pointed metal when I stepped on it. I might have gotten angry. And then I would have eaten you!" Robyn grinned at the frozen man. "Don't worry. Your shitty car feels fine under my sole. Guess my skin is too thick to be hurt by mere steel."

Robyn grinned. "I guess you like eating more than walking, eh? Well, I'll give you something to eat!"

Turning a quarter, Robyn used her other foot to knock the man over. Accompanied by loud screams from onlookers who thought she was going to kill him, she placed this foot on his body, and wedged his face between her pinky toe and the one next to it.

"Eat the lint between my toes!", she commanded. "You like cheese, don't you? I didn't shower for two days, resulting in a lot of cheesy lint between my toes. Here, eat it all!"

The man tried to get away, but Robyn's gargantuan foot was too heavy. He tried to free his face from between Robyn's toes to escape the cloying, sweaty, cheesy odor, but couldn't do that either. Instead, his attempts smeared his face with Robyn's cream-like lint.

"I said EAT!", she bellowed. "I am Rampaging Robyn, and I am not to be disobeyed! If you don't eat, I'll punish you by increasing the amount!"

Saying that, Robyn started to grow again. The man felt her huge foot expanding like an inflating balloon. Robyn shot up, higher and higher, hands again on her hips while looking down at the man between her toes. 140 feet...160 feet...200 feet. Robyn halted at 240 feet, twice her previous size.

"Now eat, fat maggot. There's twice as much to be eaten now, and if you still don't...." She grinned wickedly as she felt a small mouth and tongue, eating and licking the lint like mad. "That's better," Robyn said, and looked around. The lab was chest- high to her. Robyn could see a good part of Philadelphia as well now. She reveled in her new height! This was awesome! But suddenly, she felt her toes getting wet. Looking down again, she saw the man throwing up between her toes. He couldn't stand eating her lint anymore, which was like a thick layer of disgusting, foul-smelling melted cheese to him.

"EEeeewww! How dare you vomit over my feet! You goddamn vermin! I'll teach you!", Robyn cried, disgusted. She lifted her foot, the man still between her toes, and kicked it violently into the research facility.

She smashed three floors, shattering the glass wall and making debris flow out of the lab on the other side. The man died immediately as he was torn apart by the impact. Her foot was full of blood and dust.

Robyn, angry now, walked to the nearby pond and washed both her feet in it, the other one's sole was dirty too because of the fat man's car's oil and gasoline. Luckily, the pond was big enough to hold both her feet, though its water hardly covered her toes. Having her feet washed, she turned towards the crowd, which had grown to about five hundred onlookers.

"Is this the respect you gnomes show me? Disobeying me, Rampaging Robyn? If I say eat my lint to one of you worms, I expect it to be eaten, not to be vomited over my precious feet! It's time I honor my name, you unworthy slime!"