- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Robyn's body expanded in all directions. She saw her hands gain length and width, her feet slowly moving away from her. After a few seconds, she felt the needles of the dishes stab her in her head. Robyn had already grown to 7,5 feet. She squatted, growing further and further. This felt great! Robyn was delighted, at last her life-long dream would become true.

Reaching 15 feet, she was too big to fit in the Bio-enhancer. The dishes' needles stung again in her skin, then buckled and broke off. However, Robyn's body expanded further, now pushing at every side of the machine's interior.

"Just a bit more, just a little bit more," she thought. Robyn was 20 feet already, but that was not big enough for her. She wanted every inch she could get. Then, with a loud "BANG!", the Bio-enhancer broke apart. Robyn's body, now free, accelerated its growth. She reached 30 feet in a few seconds, then 40, 50, 60. The lab's floor creaked dangerously under her weight and her head hit the ceiling. Robyn's expanding legs and butt knocked furniture and lab equipment over. Her back pressed against the window, pushing it to its limits. She was 70 feet now, and felt like a herring in a barrel, as she sat curled up in the room.

"Oh, hell," she thought. "I need space." Robyn stretched her legs, kicking in the door with a foot 2 times its size and ploughing through the wall with the other, while her raised arms broke through the ceiling. Debris rained down on her, and suddenly the floor and window both gave in. Robyn, still growing, fell down, crashing through the floors, taking people and all kinds of equipment with her. Accompanied by loud crashes and breaking glass, Robyn fell all the way down, which was fourteen stories.

Usually a fall from such a height is lethal, but for Robyn's 90 feet body it was like falling down a three-foot wall. With just a few scratches, she stood up. She had grown further, and was 100 feet tall now. The building was still bigger than she was, but not half as impressive as it was yesterday to her.

Robyn brushed the debris off her naked body. She noticed, pleasantly surprised, the scratches closed as she grew further. "I'm invincible," she realized. "Not only am I a giantess now, but my wounds close when I grow." This was better than she hoped!

Standing 110 feet, Robyn noticed her growth had stopped. But somehow she felt strange. Like loaded with energy. Taking a deep breath, she tried to continue growing and, much to her joy, she could! Robyn saw the lab slowly shrink before her as she reached 120 feet.

Robyn stopped her growth and giggled delighted. "I can grow whenever I want," she said. "Oh, don't let this be a dream! This is wonderful." The thought of what she could do now made tears of happiness well up in her eyes. Looking around, she saw panicked people running out of the building, only to freeze when they saw her. An alarm sounded and dust clouds emerged from the lab's demolished side.

Everything looked so small compared to Robyn's 120 feet tall body. Her feet were easily three times the size of a normal person, her pinky toe as big as a head. Her beautiful, long, muscled volleyball player's legs, well formed by endless exercises, rose like two enormous pillars skyward, 65 feet long. Her torso was immense, and although she had a B cup, her breasts were now the biggest and heaviest in the whole world. Robyn's bright blue eyes, each iris as big as a large plate, gazed down upon the crowd of onlookers. Her eyes were now dry again but still filled with joy. Robyn's auburn hair, hanging loose and reaching slightly below her shoulders, waved gently in the wind. Her mouth, in with a grown up person could be put horizontally, curled to a mischievous smile.

"I am Robyn!" she announced, putting her hands on her hips and not caring she was naked. It was a warm summer day, so she wasn't freezing. "Rampaging Robyn! You are nothing anymore to me, little worms! I'm going to trash this city and should you try to stop me, you won't even have the time to regret it! I always wanted to be a giantess and by coincidence, I became one today! And now, it's time for action!"