- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've decided to finally continue this after thinking of some ideas.

When Dave came to, he did not feel himself. His arms and legs felt different, far less mobile that usual. And he could not turn his head. In fact he could not move at all. What the hell was going on here?

 At that point he heard voices. It sounded like a couple of young women

"...and then I said to him 'I didn't come all the way down here to the back of beyond to stuff flaming envelopes. I mean I'm a highly qualified specialist' "

"Well quite, I mean its not on really", piped in the other woman.

Dave was then vaguely aware of a door opening in front of him and one of the women entered. She was about late twenties, maybe thirty he guessed, brunette, very attractive but sorta mean looking. The door closed again and the woman was moving towards him. She was turning her back. What was going on? And yes, he thought, the view from the rear was rather nice.

It was about to get even better...

--

"Look", said Chris, "I may not be a lawyer of anything but I know my rights and..." his words were cut off as the woman hit him hard across the face

"You will speak when spoken to, you will learn to obey my instructions" she said coldly.

"But I"

She hit him again. "The sooner you talk, the better it will be for you."