- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A much-requested character makes her return.

                “Well?” laughs Jenny expectantly to your sister, blissfully unaware of you sitting discontentedly in Carly’s pocket.  “I’m here!  You gonna show me around or something?  C’mon, what are we doing?”

                “Oh, I don’t know…” drawls Carly playfully.  “I have a few ideas.”

                “A few, huh?  What’s on your mind?”

                “Well… it’s hard to explain, I guess.”

                “Try me,” chuckles Jenny. 

                “You might want to sit down, Jens,” suggests Carly slowly and calmly.  You’re not sure you like the tone of Carly’s voice right now.  She’s clearly planning something, and you have a feeling it isn’t good for you or your wellbeing.

                “Carly, I’m a big girl.  I can take it.  What’s up?”

                “You’re sure?”

                “You’re seriously starting to get me curious now.  C’mon, fess up.  What’ve you got up your sleeve?”

                “A… little surprise, I guess you could say.”

                Jenny giggles.  “Well, I love surprises.  Lay it on me.”

                “Okay.  You’re really ready?”

                “Oh my God Carly, I’m gonna bust if you don’t tell me whatever this thing is right now.”

                “You have to swear to not let what you hear or see leave this room.”

                “Sure.  Okay.  I swear.  Now tell!”

                “All right,” shrugs Carly, and suddenly you feel the fabric of her pocket being forced apart as her probing fingers fish down into the darkness for you.

                Fuck.

                Carly’s warm fingers curl completely around you, trapping you in a ball against her clammy palm as she lifts you out in her fist.  The sounds are muffled through your sister’s skin, but you can still make out the conversation.

                “Woah, woah, woah…  What’ve you got in there, Carly?” asks Jenny slyly.

                “Something… pretty special.  Something I’ve kept a secret for a long time now.  But… I’m trusting you now to help me keep it.”

                “Jesus… Carly, what is all this?” asks the confused Jenny, sounding slightly concerned by all of the fanfare being made over the mysterious object in Carly’s massive fist.  You squirm a little in the claustrophobic sweat box of your little sister’s fingers, praying Carly will change her mind and put you stealthily back in her pocket, but you have a feeling it’s already too late.

                “It’s Jack,” says Carly simply, opening her fingers and allowing you to spread out awkwardly in her open palm.

                You stare up at the dumbfounded face of Jenny, and almost go into shock.  The girl had always been tall.  In the 8th grade, she was just shy of six feet tall, but the five years since you’ve seen her have transformed her into a fully developed, athletically curvaceous, glowing amazon of a woman.  You’d guess she peaks at six foot three, and as such, to you she’s a tower of tremendous, muscular, tanned woman.  A cataclysmic monument of unfathomable power.  Her long, dark hair hangs sleekly over her shoulders, draped as well by a fuzzy blue winter coat and a white sweater.  A simple pair of faded jeans completes the immense hulk of femininity down to the ground.

                Jenny’s jaw hangs wide open, her brown eyes crackling with curiously sparkling fire as her brain tries unsuccessfully to process the sight before her.  Quivering, her hand rises into view, reaching toward you.  For a moment, you curl up against your sister’s palm (as if you would receive protection there), shivering at the thought of being snatched up into that foreign hand, but she stops, her fingers outstretched toward you longingly.

                “C-Carly…” gasps Jenny.

                “I know.  It’s weird.  Just… try to believe it.  I know it’s hard.”

                “I… I… what the f…”

                “Yeah.  I know.  He’s not dead.  He was never dead.  He just got… smaller.”

                “H-H-HOW?” blurts Jenny, clasping a hand over her mouth, her pupils bulging.

                “I don’t know, and I don’t think he does either.  He just kind of… did, five years ago, at our house.  When it was just us.  Back when he was being a humongous jerk and making me do all his chores and stuff…”

                “God…” whispers Jenny, calming herself, hardly hearing a word her friend says as her eyes remained glossed over and focused single-mindedly on studying you in wonder.  “And… and you just…”

                “Took him.  Couldn’t let him get hurt, could I?  I mean, what was I supposed to do?  Just leave him there?  I don’t think so.”

                “Right… yeah, gotcha…” gasps Jenny, still not listening very closely as she finally retracts her hovering hand away from you.

                “After what happened to him, I knew I wouldn’t get another chance, so I took it.  Mom and Dad wouldn’t understand, though, so I had to keep him hidden.  And I’ve been taking care of him ever since.”

                There’s a moment of stunned silence.  Jenny takes a hesitant step backwards.

                “Say something, Jens,” begs Carly.  “Tell me this is safe with you.  Tell me you won’t tell anyone about him.”

                At long last, the reality seems to come crashing back into Jenny’s consciousness.  The color begins returning to her face, the quivering slowly stops, and her pupils shrink back to normal size.  Clutching uncomfortably at her stomach, Jenny takes a step closer, then holds out a steady hand, palm up, fingers outstretched.  Once again, you begin to remember the terrifying visage of the over-confident, domineering girl from five years ago, whom you met by having her sit her fit, athletic shorts-clad ass on your face as part of a prank your sister constructed.  Already, you can imagine just how much more fully she’s developed into this smug and overbearing role at the age of nineteen.

                “Can I hold him?” requests Jenny simply.

                “Of course you can,” smiles Carly, moving you closer to her friend’s waiting palm.  Shaking your head no pleadingly up at your sister, all you get in return in a disapproving frown and the fleshy ground below you slipping out as Carly tips you directly into Jenny’s waiting hand.

                You haven’t felt this vulnerable in years.  You stare up into Jenny’s face, then watch apprehensively as her other hand approaches, her pointer finger outstretched.  It jabs firmly at your side, causing you to wince.  Jenny blinks, astounded at this confirmation that you are, in fact, a living creature and not a figment of her imagination.

                “So… he’s just been here the whole time?” asks Jenny disbelievingly.

                “Yep.”

                “With you?”

                “That’s right.”

                “Like… just having a camp-out or something in your dorm room?”

                “I prefer to think of him as my pet instead of a camper, but sure.”

                “God…” laughs Jenny slowly, drinking it all in.  “He’s… pretty bare, isn’t he?”

                “What, do you put clothes on your pets?” snorts Carly, amused at the very idea.

                “Geez.  You’re not kidding about any of this, are you?” remarks Jenny as she turns her hand, getting a view of your every angle.  She smirks.  “Hey, little Jaaaack…” she sings.  “I can see your puny little rod.  Barely, but I can see it.”

                “Jenny, that’s always the first thing on your mind.  Good God.”

                “WHAT?  He’s naked, of course it’s the first thing on my…”

                “Well, sure, but he’s like two inches tall!  What could you possibly do with… with THAT?”

                “Oh, I’m sure all kinds of things…” giggles Jenny, moving you closer to her face.  “What do you think, little guy?  Could you take a girl like me?”

                “Jenny, don’t be gross.  God.”

                “What?  I was just asking him.  I mean… I’m betting he doesn’t get a lot of action around here, does he?” says Jenny, winking at you.  “I’ll bet that messes with your mind, huh, Jack?  All these hot singles mingling around this dorm, and you can’t fuck a single one of them, can you?”

                “Oh, you’d be surprised.  That little mind of his is… pretty twisted, I gotta tell you.”

                Jenny raises an eyebrow at you, as if this is all your fault.  “Oh?  Is that so, little dude?”

                “I’m not kidding,” laughs Carly ironically.  “The kinds of things that get him off… I swear.  He’s almost too easy, you know?”

                At this, Jenny wrinkles her nose a bit, looking up at Carly in disgust.  “Are you telling me you sexed him up a little?  For real?”

                “Yeah, why not?”

                “Isn’t that just a little bit… I don’t know… um, off?” mumbles Jenny, slightly embarrassed.

                “Oh, relax, it’s not what you’re thinking.  Believe me, I hardly have to do anything.  It’s all him doing the work.  It’s a good thing I took him when I did, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had turned out to be a pedophile if he’d stayed a normal person.”

                Silently cursing your sister’s name as she trashes you aimlessly and falsely to her friend, you quiver uncomfortably, feeling Jenny’s soft skin under your naked ass.  Somehow, you feel more exposed than normal, possibly because you’re being more or less felt up by someone entirely different for the first time in five years: a friend of your sister’s, no less, and it’s downright freshly humiliating to be manhandled by this arrogant and athletic amazon of a college freshman.

                “So… lil’ Jack…” coos Jenny with false sweetness in an overly exaggerated baby voice, lowering her chin back down toward her hand to get a better view of you.  “Word around here is that you’re quite the lady’s man.  Or… at least, you think you are.”

                “Oh believe me, Jens, he thinks he’s all that and more.  I’m pretty embarrassed for him, honestly.  Guy’s small enough to fit in my purse but still thinks he’s got a shot at making some sort of impression.”

                “Will he let you… play with him a little?” asks Jenny slyly.

                Carly looks down at you, then nods knowingly, winking.  “I’m sure he’d get a real kick out of that.  Wouldn’t you, little bro?”

                “Carly,” you state dryly, clambering into a sitting position in Jenny’s palm so you can look up at your sister’s face.  “Are you forgetting something?  Our deal?”

                Jenny chuckles, the tender flesh of her palm vibrating gently against you as she does so.  “Is he kidding, Carly?  You actually have some kind of deal?”

                “Long story, I’ll tell you later,” states Carly simply to her friend before turning down a condescending glance to you.  “Nobody’s agreed to anything yet.  Got that straight, little bro?” poses Carly slowly.  “Don’t worry.  You’re not going to get hurt.  I promise.  I know what’s at stake.  Instead, I’m going to show you why this is so much better than what you’ll have to go back to.”

                “Carly…” you growl.

                “Go ahead, Jenny,” giggles Carly, interrupting you.  “Play with him.”

                “Really?  Like, anything?”

                “Well… don’t go crazy.  I don’t want you to kill him.  I’ve only got one of him, after all, and he’s got to last me a long time,” points out your sister.
                “Whatcha say, lil’ dickens?” coos Jenny, suggestively stroking a pointer finger along your toned arms and chest.  “You seem like a tough little guy for someone your size.  What do you say we have some fun?  Hmmm?”

                “L-L-Like what?” you gulp.

                “Wanna see how I get my twerk on?” she whispers coyly.

                “Oh, God Jenny, NO.  You’re not putting him anywhere near that ass of yours!” blurts Carly disgustedly.

                “Awww… c’mon, Carly, have a heart.  The little guy’s been deprived for so long.”

                “You heard me, he’s not going near your ass.”

                “Give me ONE good reason why not!”

                “Well, for one, I… sort of… stick him in my mouth sometimes,” drawls Carly, causing Jenny’s eyes to bug with delight.  “Relax, I don’t eat him or anything obviously.  I just have to sometimes to remind him who’s boss around here.  It’s like… time-out, or something.”

                “No kidding,” guffaws Jenny, shaking her head in disbelief.  “I guess… you do look pretty good, mini man.  It might feel nice to have a little dude in there… polishing my teeth… tickling my cheeks… making out with me using his whole body,” whispers Jenny excitedly.  “God, Carly, why did you never show this guy to me BEFORE?”

                “Oh, just shut up, girl, and stick him in that skanky mouth of yours,” laughs Carly sarcastically.

                “I was already going to in about five seconds, I can hardly stand looking at him anymore without feeling him in there…” hums Jenny, opening her jaws wide and moving her hand closer to it.  You clamber further across her fingers, but realize rather painfully for this particular moment, you just need to wait it out and avoid injury.  Pressing you uncomfortably against her lips with her fingers, you fight to push yourself up, but find it becoming pointless as her palm slams into your butt, sending you tumbling forward into the damp, musty darkness of her mouth.

                “Suck on him, Jens.  Hard as you can.  He can take it,” chuckles Carly as Jenny’s lips close back up again, taking the last of the light and fresh oxygen away and plunging you fully into stale, mushy, slobbery blackness.

                You find none of the playfulness and coy teasing you normally receive from Carly in her own mouth.  Jenny means business.  Almost instantly, her slimy tongue is rolling itself under your stomach and slamming you against the dank roof of her mouth.  You struggle to avoid having a limb pinned under your back, squirming against the wet, rippling, bubbling muscle mass of her tongue, and as usual find it impossible to have the slightest effect on the slimy pink monster’s movements.  If anything, Jenny’s tongue is even more fibrous and tough than Carly’s, ensuring you not only can’t win the saliva-drenched wrestling match with it, but you can’t even begin to compete.  You get the impression Jenny is trying to get a feel for your mobile abilities, or lack thereof, while in the hellishly twisted playground of her mouth, and as her tongue releases its writhing, grungy grip on you, allowing you to splash into a dense puddle of frothy, odorous drool at the base of her jowls, you feel her waste no more time in caving in her slippery cheeks around you.  Almost immediately her entire mouth begins undulating in and out, her soggy tongue tightening with each pump, tubing around your fragile body and caressing it wondrously.

                Jenny seems to be taking Carly’s advice to suck on you, and from the increasing power of each foul, soppy hug of her cheeks and tongue, you can tell she’s bumping up the intensity quickly.  Within moments, she’s got a firm pattern going, squeezing her cheeks and tongue all the way back in with each pounding thrash of her slobber-plastered mouth.  You wince painfully as a particularly tremendous squirm of her tongue forces your face to dunk down into the gooey no man’s land underneath her tongue, nearly drowning you in a well of hot, plaque-spiced spit.

                Just when you think you might scream out from the unbearable claustrophobia and raw soreness settling in as your younger sister’s best friend continues suckling at your body, obediently tubed into her tongue like a Jolly Rancher, with reckless abandon, light comes flooding back into the slaver-dripping cave of a mouth.  Jenny’s lips part slowly, loose, crystalline dribbles of spit dangling precariously from her teeth as you are sloshed messily toward the light.  You come flying out of the darkness, froth clinging and drying gummily onto your skin, and land with a soft plop back in Jenny’s cool palm.

                “Holy shit…” breathes Jenny dreamily as you absentmindedly cough up some loose dregs of her spit that you accidentally swallowed during the onslaught.  “That was fucking incredible.”

                “Thought you’d like him,” laughs Carly knowingly.  “Go on.  Give him another try.”

                “Whatcha say, Jack?  Wanna try something new?” pleads Jenny childishly.

                “Not really,” you answer simply.

                “Nothing at all?  Hey, how about this.  If you purr for me, I’ll lick your little dick for you.  Wouldn’t that feel nice?  I mean, c’mon, I know you’ve gotta at least be thinking about that a little bit after what we just did.”

                “No,” you answer curtly, trying to hold it together, swiping a glob of Jenny’s saliva out of your hair.

                “You know, I’m sure if we were in normal circumstances, buddy, that kind of answer would fly.  Unfortunately, you’re tiny enough that I could totally swallow you like a gummy worm if I felt like it, and since I don’t think you’re going anywhere unless I decide to put you down, which I’m not, I’m the one in charge here,” she whispers spitefully to you, curling her firm fingers around your naked body, clearly well over any embarrassment she first felt at seeing so much of you on display.

                You groan painfully, defeated for the moment.  Somehow, you’re getting the distinct impression that this day is about to feel really, really long.

 

 

                The afternoon and evening have dragged on even more slowly than you initially anticipated.  Not even bothering to try and recount the innumerable games you were subjected to today at the colossal hands of both your sister and her twisted best friend, you close your eyes, focusing instead on your breathing.  At this moment, concentrating on something purposefully is your best defense against going stir crazy as you hang limply by your legs from the top of Jenny’s stylish strapped snow boots, your ankles looped tautly with the cold fabric of the laces.  Every once in a while, the gargantuan young woman’s leg shifts a bit across the floor, bumping you against the freezing rubber of the boot, but for the most part, you’re being left alone finally.

                Carly and Jenny seem to have resorted to catching each other up on the massive quantities of gossip they’ve missed since their last meeting, and at this point seem content to leave you literally hanging near the floor and out of sight, which is definitely favorable in your book.  After having spent the better part of a day learning exactly what it’s like to have Jenny’s attention focused squarely on you, you’re quite confident you’d settle for being turned into her makeshift boot ornament any day over the awful alternative.

                “God… I… I just still can’t get my head wrapped around all of this…” sputters Jenny, still in ecstasy over the fun she’s had with you all day.

                “I know.  It’s hard to figure out, but believe me, once you get it all together, you can be so much more effective.”

                “Effective?”

                “Right.  You know, at getting a message across.  Jack has to realize he’s not my brother anymore.  He’s more like a hamster, or a gerbil now.  You know?” explains Carly calmly.

                “Yeah, yeah, definitely, I get it.  It’s just… well…”

                “What?”

                “I don’t know how you keep it under control.  I mean, damn, if I had something like him?  All to myself?  I swear, I’d be in this room all the fucking time just playing with him.  Seriously.”

                “It’s… hard sometimes,” chuckles Carly with a smirk.  “But I have a life, too, and I have to make sure I’m out there enough so no one thinks I’m turning into some creeper who just camps in her room all the time.”

                “What about your friends around here?  How haven’t they…”

                “I just cut if off when it needs to end.  All I really want to do is come back here and… be with him.”

                “You mean screw with his little brain, right?” giggles Jenny.

                “Right,” answers your sister smartly.

                “How are you even supposed to get a steady boyfriend when you have to live like this, though?”

                At this, Carly cackles aloud.  “Are you kidding me?  Seriously, why the hell would I want a boyfriend when I’ve already got him?  It’s like all the fun of having a boyfriend without having to serve his stupid whims all the time.  I don’t have to worry about saying the right thing or looking hot or whatever, I can feel loved 24/7, and when I’m ready to be done with him, I put him in my sock drawer and he shuts up.  And that’s that.”

                “God.  You’re right,” laughs Jenny appreciably.  “I need one too.”

                “Yeah, well, hands off.  Jack’s mine, and he’s staying that way ‘til he dies,” says your sister sternly.  “I wouldn’t give him up for all the money in the world.”

                “No shit,” snorts Jenny, agreeing.  “Well, it’s starting to get late, so I guess I better head over to the hotel for the night.  Call you in the morning, maybe we can go grab coffee?”

                “Yeah, that sounds fine,” Carly muses.  Slowly, the pair of titantic college freshmen rise from their seats.  You are jostled roughly against Jenny’s boot, and you can hear the slight squeak of black leathery ripples inside the shoe.

                “Looks like I’ve still got a passenger,” laughs Jenny, and both girls stare down at you, biting their lips and widening their eyes with mixed pity and amusement.  “Want me to untie him now?”

                You stare up angrily at Carly’s face so far above you.  You observe as she pokes playfully at her lips with a pointer finger, as if chewing something over in her mind.  Finally, exhaling slowly, she opens her mouth.

                “No.”

                You’re pretty sure your heart just gave out.

                “What?” gasps Jenny, dumbfounded.  “You mean…”

                “That’s exactly what I mean.  I’ll see you in the morning, right?”

                “Well, yeah, but I mean…” mumbles Jenny.  “You’re sure that…”

                “I’m sure you’ll take GREAT care of my baby brother, Jens.  Really.  Just remember not to kill him, like I said,” she winks down at you, clearly enjoying your horrified reaction.  “Might want to hide him a little better than that, though, when you leave.  If he doesn’t get slammed in a car door or something, he’s liable to be seen by one of the other girls in the hall.”

                “Like how?”

                “Don’t worry, I’ve got your back,” reassures Carly, dropping down to her haunches and grasping you roughly in her fingertips to pick at the knots binding your ankles.  You squirm in your sister’s overbearing grip, fighting for a good look at her face.

                “Carly…” you hiss.  “What the hell do you think you’re doing?  Did you forget what I said?  I’m serious about all of this, if you don’t end all this fucking craziness right now I’ll make sure you never see the light of day again.”

                “Relax, little bro, I’ll see you in the morning, and we’ll talk then about all this.  Consider this part of your… psychological treatment.”

                “TREATMENT?”

                “That’s right.  I’m pretty sure you need it.  I mean seriously, what kind of little sicko wouldn’t want to live with me?” she questions, clearly unable to fathom such a thing.  “So, I figure one night with Jens here will make you realize how good you’ve got it with me.  And when you get back, I’ve got a feeling you’ll be begging me to put you back in MY shoe instead!”

                Smirking triumphantly at your defeated face, Carly slips you out of the knots, and without further ado, inserts you into the top of Jenny’s winter boot, allowing you to slip halfway down the rubber chasm alongside Jenny’s pant leg, surrounded by musky warmth.

                Standing back up to full height, Carly shares a smile with her friend.  “Don’t be afraid to give him a good show,” whispers your sister.  “And don’t be afraid to get a little rough, either.  He’s a big boy, he can take it… figuratively speaking, of course,” she adds quickly after seeing her friend’s bewildered expression.

                Laughing riotously, Jenny wishes Carly good night and saunters out the door of the dorm room energetically, with you literally tucked firmly in stride.

Chapter End Notes:

Comment!  Really, hearing reader thoughts is what gets chapters out faster.