- Text Size +

When Mike pulled up at the front of the building where the Teen Choice Awards were being held, a valet took the Micromobile, and Mike and Sally approached the entrance. Before they could enter, a blonde teenage girl Sally's age dressed in a Japanese kimono ran up and shouted Sally's name really loud.

"Moxie!" Sally replied, and the two girls hugged each other fiercely. "Mike, this is Moxie! We grew up together, until her dad got stationed in Okinawa!"

"What's with the kimono?" Mike asked Moxie.

"I've been studying Jeet-Kune-Do for the past four years, and I recently got my black belt! I wear the kimono, because I like to embrace Asian culture, for all it's done for me! I was hoping to find you two here!"

"You're sitting with us!" Sally said to Moxie, and the three of them walked into the theater. When the three of them were led to their seats, there was no problem finding a place for Moxie next to Sally.

"I've seen your movie!" Moxie told Sally. "I came to the States to find you! I couldn't believe your text messages! Is it true that Amnesio is a real person?"

"Yes!" Sally replied angrily. "He's a real creep! The cool thing is, his mind control technology doesn't work on kids or teenagers! That fact has saved me and Mike on more than one occasion!"

"Is it true that he has assistants named after months and seasons?" Moxie asked.

"Yes!" Sally replied. "There's April, May, June, Summer, Autumn, and Solstice! Solstice is the one who helped mesmerize the participants at the bodybuilding competition earlier today! Amnesio is supposed to strike here tonight!"

"Can I help fight Amnesio's asssistants if anything goes down?" Moxie asked.

"We need all the help we can get! By the way, why didn't you e-mail me sooner?"

"I don't know," Moxie replied, "I guess I just wanted to surprise you, now that you're famous and all."

As the trio took their seats, the celebrities were surprised that Mike and Sally had chosen to dress in their costumes, rather than a tuxedo for Mike and an appropriate dress for Sally. What they didn't know was that Mike and Sally were on a mission to defeat Amnesio.

As Sally talked with Moxie, Mike noticed someone up in the rafters installing a device near the ceiling. If it was Amnesio, it would've been easy for Amnesio to mesmerize the right people to allow him access to the building.

"Sally, I think it's Amnesio!"

"Come with us, Moxie!" Sally said to her friend.

The three of them got up and ran to the back of the stage. There, up in the rafters, was one of Amnesio's female assistants. She had just finished installing a mind-control device that Amnesio obviously planned on using on the audience. Before Mike could act, the device was activated!

"This is Amnesio, master of mind control!" the voice said over a speaker system. "The people have voted, but I, Amnesio, have my own agenda of people I want to win tonight! Those of you who are in charge of the winning envelopes, bring them to my assistant Solstice, and my other assistant will give you replacement envelopes! Amnesio commands you, and you must obey!"

Mike stood there mesmerized, but Sally sprang into action. "Come on, Moxie! Mike's mesmerized like all the other adults in here! It's up to us to prevent Amnesio from getting the winning envelopes! Since you can fight, you go after them, and I'll climb up in the rafters and try to deactivate the mind control transponder!"

Moxie did as Sally instructed her, and Sally found a ladder backstage that she used to climb up to the mind control device. As she climbed, she was unaware of what transpired below.

Moxie intercepted the men with the envelopes as they made their way to Solstice. May and June ran to stop Moxie, thinking it would be a piece of cake to stop the young teenager. They were wrong.

Moxie leaped into the air and kicked June in the stomach, landed, and delivered a round-house kick into May's abdomen. The two women tried to throw punches in Moxie's direction, but Moxie easily blocked all the punches, and delivered two for every punch she intercepted, hitting the women in the face.

Meanwhile, far above, Sally had made her way to the mind control device, but couldn't figure out how to turn it off.

"Oh well," Sally said to herself, "I guess I can just unstrap it and let it fall to the stage below!" Sally began unfastening the straps.

Far below, Amnesio lost his temper. "You fools! She's just a girl! Overwhelm her!"

Two of Amnesio's other assistants ran to aid their sisters. With four of them, Moxie had her hands full, but she was up for the challenge. Amnesio moved closer to the action, shouting commands to the women who were fighting Moxie. Right at that moment, Sally unstrapped the device from the rafter, and it fell directly onto Amnesio's head, knocking him out cold.

His assistants ran to his aid, but the mind control device ceased to function, and the adults in the audience began to snap out of it.

"We've got to get him to the car!" Solstice informed the other women.

"He's not going anywhere, except to jail!" Moxie shouted at her opponents.

Sally made her way back down the ladder, and met up with Mike and Moxie near Amnesio's unconscious form. Amnesio's assistants had by that time decided to take off and leave Amnesio behind. When the police arrived, Amnesio was taken into custody, and the Teen Choice Awards got underway. Mike and Sally didn't win, but they received congratulations from the hosts for defeating Amnesio's evil plan, and the audience applauded them. Would there be more adventures? Considering that Amnesio's assistants had gotten away, it was possible that they hadn't heard the last of him; even now, they were probably working on a plan to break him out of jail!

As Mike, Sally, and Moxie sat there in the audience, Mike had a secret to share with Sally.

"Sally?" he asked.

"Yeah, Mike?" Sally replied.

"Remember all those times you swallowed me and I got mad at you?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, I only got mad the first couple of times... eventually, I started to kind of like it!"

"I know, Mike!" Sally replied.

To Be Continued!