- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story starts off with her instantly being shrunk by her ex husband

 

Kate opened her eyes to find herself in what appeared to be a giant cloth. She turned around and looked up to see a 'JC Penny' tag and instantly recognized her cloth prison as her shirt. What had just happened to her? Before she could make another move she heard what sounded like thunder, and it was getting closer.

“Kate? Are you in there?” It was her ex’s voice, Chris. Suddenly the thunder stopped and the shirt was picked up. She looked down to see she was now only in her jeans.  Looking up now she saw Chris, except he was absolutely giant. His large tennis shoes were right in front of her, which made her nervous.

Earlier in their marriage, she was familiar with Chris’ giantess fetish and they commonly used tiny action figures to live out his fantasies while he pleasured himself. She would either crush or pretend to eat these tiny plastic figures just to make him happy. Now she was almost positive he would take advantage of the situation.

The giant then kneeled down and looked at her.

“Look at you, only about two inches tall I would say… I had better pick you up and take care of you.”

“How did this happen?! What is going on?!”

“Well, you put me through a lot of heart break, so the best way to get over you is to get rid of you in the easiest way possible.” An evil grin appeared on his face.

“Get rid of me, Chris?! Please… please just turn me back!”

“I’m afraid I cannot do that. Its impossible.”

“At least give me to my Mom, she will take care of me.” Kate begged.

“Trust me honey, if I were to be at your inlaws, I would likely tape you to her sandal and let her crush you without knowing, haha.  Now lets get back to my apartment. I have company coming over.” He picked her up and placed her in his pants. “Now don’t wake me up down there, you might get a surprise”

And with that, Kate was now pressed against her ex’s large penis. Listening to what he had said to her, she made she was perfectly still. The last thing she wanted was to ‘wake it up’.

The car right was long, and she could not help but to think of how evil he was. There was no doubt in her mind that he would actually let her mom crush her. Kate was very curious about the company coming over. Suddenly the giant penis flinched. Blood slowly flowed into it and it was becoming erect. She was now pressed against the throbbing member and the inside of his pants.

“Sorry about that, well no I’m not. I’m just thinking about what is going to happen to you when my company comes over. I think you will enjoy it a lot less than I will.”

The car had come to a halt and Kate was then jossled about inside of Chris’ pants until they got inside. A giant hand reached in and scooped her up. He placed her on his kitchen table.

“How about a little kiss for old times sake? We do have to kill some time before our guest arrives.” A giant set of lips moved in towards Kate’s tiny body.

“No Chris! Stop! Turn me back!” She screamed but it was too late. A giant slobbery tongue came out and the massive mouth was making out with her entire tiny body. After a few seconds she slowly slid inside of his gullet. He swished her around and threw her towards the back of his throat with his tongue before spitting her out.

“Not yet Kate, you aren’t quite ready to be a snack yet. Even though I am quite hungry.  Here, you can come with me while I get ready.” He said as she was scooped back into his hand and into his pocket. Chris went to his dresser and got his nice clothes out then walked out to the living room and placed Kate on the floor while taking a seat in the couch himself. He began to undress.

“Chris, please please please let me go! Please! I am begging you!” Kate was now on her knees crying.

Chris removed on of his smelly socks and threw it on top of her. The odor overwhelmed her.

“Be quiet, I’m getting ready!” In a matter of minutes he was changed and ready for her to arrive. “It should be another fifteen minutes before she arrives…” He scooted his massive size fifteen foot towards her. He had always had big feet, being tall and all. “Start licking and I might not tell her you’re here.”

With that being said she began to lick his massive soles, licking for her life, fearing that she would end up dead by the end of the night.

“So … should she eat you? Or me?” He laughed as be poked her with his big toe, which she began cleaning with her tongue. “Oh! How about I put you inside of her then we fuck! Then if you’re still alive she can just crush you?  Oh you’re going to enjoy this, she has REALLY nice feet.”

She stopped. “I thought you said you wouldn’t say anything!” Immediately his massive foot crashed on top of her, knocking her breath out.

“Did I tell you to stop? Now lick under there if you want out –“ He paused as her heard foot steps approaching.

DING DONG

“Looks like she is here… “ He scooped her back in his pocket and went to answer the door.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will involved the couple using their slave as a toy for the night