- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where the REAL action begins.

I like to close things with blackouts, eh.

Episode One,
Act Two: First of Many

After a while of awkward silence, the lights finally came back on. Sam woke up rather groggy, he didn't know if the lights had actually went off, or he was just unconcious. Either way, he began to look around. Around him was a massive plain of fabric that seemed to be organized in strands, somewhat like grass. However, this "grass" was as high as his knees, and it seemed to be beige colored instead of the typical green. He looked farther and noticed massive shapes that seemed to be of typical things he'd find in a house, there was a large blue couch, a green couch chair, a tall, brown, table, and what he could make out a TV system, and looking upwards, he did in fact notice a TV seated on a large black cabinet with large speakers on both sides, strewn around the floor was miscellaneous red objects of varied shapes and sizes. Words rung through his head... What was this supposed to be? "Oh yea, a living room." He accidentally said out loud. However, Sam had the feeling that he was being watched, as if a shadow was cast above him, that there was something behind him.

When he looked behind him, he noticed the all too familiar black flip flops, the all too familiar toes, and the all too familiar Sammy that they belonged to.

"Oh God, now I remember." He thought as dread filled his heart.

"Hey little guy" Sammy beamed from above, she sounded just as excited as when she said the last words Sam conciously remembered before everything began to change.

"The match will begin in thirty seconds, the tiny has that amount of time to find a suitable location to begin its search for the item. The giant may not move during this time." Sounded the voice of Clair, coming from above, probably speakers of some sort.

"Really? That's no fun, what if he goes under something? I'll never be able to get him!" Sammy whined.

Clair didn't answer.

As soon as Sam heard the words "thirty seconds" he immediately began to sprint towards the nearest source of cover, he would begin his search from a defensive position. Spotting the couch, he began to charge at it, hoping to make it before Sammy was allowed to move again.

"The giant may now move, there are tools for assistance on the table, feel free to use them to aid in the capture and submission of your opponent." Clair explained.

Sammy didn't hear the instructions past "may now move," instead, she immediately began to make her way towards Sam, who she'd been watching this entire time sprinting for the couch. "Ready or not, here I come little guy." She felt a warm sensation as she made her way towards the tiny, she imagined the massive sounds her flip flops would make, and how hard the tiny was working to make a distance she could cover in just a few massive steps. She thought of something else as well, an urge to have Sam underneath her massive body, completely overwhelmed by her. He was her prey, completely helpless to a simple 20 year old girl who just so happened to be so much bigger then him.

Sam knew he wasn't going to make it in time to the couch "But by the book I'm going to try!" His mind screamed, kicking any red object in his way. He was impressing himself, he had never done any real physical sports aside from a brief attempt at baseball. How he was making it so close to the couch, so close that he could see the shaded area that was his destination, and only real sense of safety, was beyond him. But at the came time, he heard Sammy, how could he ignore her? She was everything to him right now, his survival rested in her hands, and he knew he had to outrun her. Looking back, however, he saw how quickly her massive flip flops were making ground. She wasn't even running, she was just casually making her way towards him, expecting to catch him, taking steps that would equal a hundred of his own.

He couldn't go on, he could see the couch, but running was taking its toll. "Give... Me... Strength!" He yelled, giving himself the final push to get himself to where he needed to be, Sammy so close behind that she-

"Aww, so close..." He heard Sammy tease, as a massive black wall came from the sky and sealed Sam's fate. "Sorry little guy" Sammy apologized as she used her other foot to pull back the frightened tiny onto his back.

Sam stared upwards at the massive girl above him. "Why..." He gasped... The fight knocked out of him.

"Mmm... the rules say I have to tag you with a body part, well, looks like my flip flops don't count." Sammy said in a mock sense of sadness, she was actually quite happy to get them off. She wanted to personally feel the tiny beneath her foot, and she tried to imagine what her tiny captive was seeing as she cheerily raised her foot and bent down to pull off her flip flop, tossing it aside.

Sam looked up at the massive sole that was above him, they looked so... normal... They were the came feet he saw on Sammy when she was his size, or rather, he was her size, but now her soft sole looked like an omen of death. And her face... She was going to enjoy this, and Sam hated it.

"Take a deep breath little guy." Sammy teased "Some people say my feet stink, but I guess you can't control that, can you?"

Sam was wide eyed as he saw Sammy's massive sole descend on him, why couldn't he get up? Why couldn't he have just kept on fighting? Instead, he was on the floor, panting. He struggled to get some fight in him, and began to get up and escape the massive descending sole, but was met with the force of a thousand tons as her warm sole pounded him back to the ground and firmly planted itself on his body. His face was filled with the vision of Sammy's massive sole, filling his nostrils with the heavy smell of foot odor. Her feet were slightly moist, and he tried to grip her flesh using his practically paralyzed hands, tried to muster some power to relieve himself of the compressed atmopshere he was trapped in. But the weight was too great, he couldn't even budge her moldable, but soft, skin.

"Mmm... That does feel good, if only you put up a little more of a challenge, little guy, you're making this too easy." Sammy gingerly said as she pressed down harder to get the most of the feeling of a tiny, submitted, body under her simply normal foot. She gripped his body on the floor, scrunching her toes together, trying to get the most force she possibly could on the tiny. "How does it feel down there, little guy?" She said as she began to twist her foot. "Is my foot comfy?"

Sam screamed with pain as he felt every bone in his body compress under her foot, was she trying to kill him? He felt his lungs were forced to take smaller breaths because his body simply didn't have enough room under Sammy's sole to get a complete breath of what little air there was around it. But why wasn't he dying? "Ugh... The pills..." He manged to think, it was all he could do, think.

"Well, I think I've had my fun, what next? Oh yea, I was supposed to tag you, wasn't I?" Oh well, looks like I gotta do that again, don't worry, I'll make it quick." Sammy reminded herself.

Sam felt the pressure slowly relieve itself from on top of him, his body had begun to stick to Sammy's sole from the compression, and he felt himself slowly peel off the warm, heavy, sole.

"Ugh... The pills... Thank God..." Sam said, taking his first full breath in what felt like an eternity, wasn't this supposed to be virtual reality, why did it hurt so much?

"Alright, little guy, here we go again." Sammy said as she lifted her foot.

"Oh God." Sam said as he saw her get ready to stomp him once more, there was absolutely no way he could avoid this one.

"TAG!" She yelled playfully.

Sam saw her massive sole descend on top of him once more, slamming him into the floor once more, and filling his senses with pain and stink once more.

"Tag accepted, round one over."

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story in a long time, and might just be my longest complete one.