- Text Size +

Cameron paced back and forth on the tabletop as the loud irritating sound of a hairdryer emanated from the hotel bathroom. The whole situation made him really nervous. It was bad enough that he was stuck at doll-size, but to top it all off, it turned out that his girlfriend was a psychotic kidnapper. What was she going to do to him? Would she crush him with her giant foot? Would she try to eat him? Would she use him as a sexual tool? He had heard about these weirdos on the internet who get off on that sort of thing. Nothing good was going to come of this, he thought to himself as he sized up the giant telephone whose cord had saved his life just a few moments ago. Nothing good at all... 

Finally the noise stopped and he heard her step out into the main room again. It wasn't quite the huge thundering sound of a T-rex approaching, but her bare-footed steps were disconcertingly loud. 

"So..." she said while plopping down on the squeaky bed a few feet in front of him. She paused looking at him intently, her hair still slightly damp and the only thing she was wearing was one of his T-shirts, which he always had a weakness for seeing her tiny body in his large shirt, the way it was clinging to the outline of her breasts... her nipples... Of course, she was oversized as well now, which didn't help matters any. 

"So...?" Cam continued, motioning with his tiny arms for her to continue. 

She bit her lip slightly and took a deep breath, something she often did before saying something difficult. She did this that time earlier in their relationship when she told him about seeing her ex-boyfriend over lunch. 
"You think I'm crazy. Don't you?" she exhaled slowly as she spoke. 

"Yeah. Just a little bit," Cameron at first made a little gesture with his fingers, but, in a sarcastic flourish, separated his arms vertically as far as they would go. "A little." 

She bit her lip once again. She loved his sarcastic sense of humor most of the time, but it was irritating whenever she was trying to drive home a serious point. She felt it was unnecessary and demeaning. 

Another deep breath, but the exhale came before this abrupt and hurried question: "Cam, do you trust me?" 

"What?" 

She spoke slowly and clearly this time, "Do. You. Trust. Me?" 

"How could I not trust the girl who has me stuck the size of a-" 

"Stop," she cut him off. "Stop hiding behind the sarcasm." Another pause to gather her thoughts. "Forget the size thing right now. Do you trust me? Normally?" 

"Of course I do," he thought for a moment as well. "Normally." 

"But you don't. Not now and not before. You're scared shitless that I'm going to hurt you somehow." 

"Well, I'm only a foot tall. It would be easy to-" 

"Enough with the size thing!" She cut him off again, this time yelling slightly. She never raised her voice to him when he was his full stature. "That's not what I'm talking about," her tone softened again, "You're afraid I'm going to hurt you..." She pointed to her own heart. "...aren't you?" 

"C'mon Kate, this is ridiculous." Cameron climbed up on top of the backpack and sat indian style over a comfortable spot and found a reasonable, if helium-like, tone to take with her to get what he wanted. "You need to take me back to the airport and get me restored to normal size. Then we can talk about whatever insecurities you have about-" 

"I don't have any insecurities about this relationship. You do." 

"Me? I have insecurities? Who's the one who had to talk you into going skinny dipping for over an hour before you did it? And even then you kept looking around and never relaxed. And I couldn't even begin to get you on that roller coaster that one time. And remember when we ran into my ex-girlfriend at the mall that day? Just ran into her and talked for a moment, but you were so jealous you had to go and have a date with your ex just to even the score." 

"And there you go again. Always throwing up the past," she leaned forward, her face only inches away from him. "Because you are afraid of talking about what matters," she leaned back again and continued, "Why is this any different than the skinny dipping?" 

"This," Cam motioned to his tiny little body, "is not the same as skinny dipping." 

"It's exactly the same. I didn't want to do it. I thought it was risky, but you wanted it. So I went along. I did that not because I relished the thought of swimming naked in public, but I did that for you. I trusted you in an area that I would normally not trust anyone. And I did eventually enjoy myself" She leaned forward again, her hands cupped and moving towards him. "I want you to trust me in the same way I trusted you. I know you don't like this. I know this makes you uncomfortable, but do it for me." She put her open hands on the edge of the backpack and paused. 

Cameron looked at the set of ten fingers in front of him, all but her pinkies were bigger around than his arms, and close in size, if not length, to his legs. He stood up and took a step forward. "Alright, I'm going to trust you," he said, kneeling down slightly for balance and scooting forward into her palms on his rear. 

Kate used her thumb to push him down to hold him in a sitting position for safety as she moved him up towards her face. "Let me take care of you this weekend. Trust me to do that, okay? I promise I will make it the most incredible experience of your life. 

She moved over towards the bed and gently set him down. He felt the ground give in a slightly spongy way underneath him, using his arms to maintain his balance. He glanced over as Kate rose before him, up and up and up. His eyes were about level with her crotch right now, a truly awesome sight if it weren't for his T-shirt draped over her body. But as if she were suddenly psychic as a side effect from the change in perspective, her arms slowly reached over her head and she tugged the white cotton shirt off, playfully tossing it towards where he stood. 

He only had about a second to see her stunningly nude gigantic body before all went white around him and a soft but thick material knocked him over. Cameron crawled on his hands and knees in the direction he was already facing, coming across a foot wide square flag that had printed on it: "Old Navy" and "XL" and "Machine Wash Warm with like colors" printed as its emblem. 

Before he could find his way out completely, he felt the earth move underneath him, causing him to tumble a bit more, and gravity pulling him at a slant towards an unseen crater. 

The T-shirt was lifted off of him directly above, and just a few feet away from him was the most beautiful most amazing sight he had ever seen. 

He felt drawn to the tanned leg that now came up to his chest. He reached out and touched it gently with his palm, eliciting a giggle from above. 

"That tickles!" Kate said in a way that was part encouragement, part goading. 

That was all Cameron needed to launch an all-out attack. He used both hands to poke and knead her thigh, trying to gauge the spots that usually elicited the loudest squeals. After a few experimental pokes, he started to find the right spots. 

"Stop that!!!" Kate screamed out in laughter. 

Now normally, Cameron always won his tickle fights. He could always grab both of her wrists at the same time and use his legs to keep her from kicking, while he mercilessly prodded her in the thigh, inner thigh, and abdomen. It was torture, sure, but it was a pleasurable one, as she would always instigate the melees, but never won them. Until now that is. 

Before Cameron could inflict the normal level of goose bumps on her flesh (which looked really odd at this vantage point as they started popping up all over), he was snatched up into one of her hands. She closed her fingers around him in a way that kept his arms pinned to his sides. 

"Hmmm... seems like the tables have turned, huh?" She held him just a few inches from her face and Cameron gasped audibly. His brain finally registered how mammoth she really was in comparison with him now--how incredibly beautiful she was-magnified by her larger-than-life status. 

"C'mon Kate, let's not do anything rash..." he said, using her own tickle fight line to goad her into doing more. 

She complied by using her fingertip (fortunately she was the sort of girl who liked to keep her nails relatively short) to poke at his own abdomen. Cameron wriggled around and laughed a little, but she definitely wasn't getting the level of response she desired. 

She moved one of her free fingers up underneath his tiny shirt, and forced it up over his head, tossing it on the floor and releasing her grip slightly as this movement had the side effect of forcing his hands up as well. When the shirt cleared his body, she clamped down again, his arms stuck above his head. She left his belly exposed slightly in front, and went to work again, looking for that one spot that she had found in the past that drove him nuts, but she had only briefly been able to torture him with it before he turned the tables on her. There would be no turning of tables this evening! 

She poked lower. Poked higher. To the left. To the right. At an angle and... bingo! His whole body tensed up within her grip, his tiny hands balling up into tiny fists, and his little chipmunk voice wailing out "Nooooooooooo...!" surrounded by fits of uncontrollable laughter. 

She prodded that spot again, getting the same intense response. That was definitely the place to go! She gave him a few seconds to catch his breath and go limp, but then attacked the spot again. And again. And again. Relentlessly tickling him, she giggled at how helpless he was in her hands. Tiny little her, who couldn't free herself from his grip, now had the upper hand. She kept at him until it was clear he was at the brink of exhaustion. It was what he would have done for her. His little lungs heaving in between pained laughs. His tiny frame was mostly limp. Mostly. 

She leaned back on the pillow, and gently placed his body on her own stomach, staring down at him, smiling. "This is going to be a very interesting week," she bemused. 

"Week...end..." Cam corrected in between heavy breaths, finding a comfortable position to lie down in. 

"Right. Weekend..." she grinned again as he dozed off on her belly.