- Text Size +

A loud knock at the door, and Kate was scrambling to get dressed. 

"Room Service," a male voice called from the other side of the door. 

"Just leave the cart outside, I'm not dressed right now," she said truthfully, although there were other reasons for her to not want anyone inside the hotel room. Might be hard to explain her foot tall boyfriend laying asleep on the bed. Or at least he was. She noticed he was stirring from the noise. She smiled at how cute he was as he woke up and re-aligned himself with his lack of scale. 

"Ma'am, you need to sign the receipt." 

"Just slide it under the door." The plastic tray with small slips of paper came underneath the door. She quickly signed and slid it back. "Thank you!" she shouted through the door. 

"My pleasure ma'am. Enjoy your breakfast." 

Kate looked through the peep hole and waited a moment after the hotel employee left before quickly retrieving their meal, re-locking the double-bolt to ensure that a stray maid didn't wander in. 

Cameron smelled eggs, bacon and freshly baked biscuits as he sat up on the swimming pool sized bed underneath him. 

"It's all you can eat this morning, honey!" Kate giggled as she teased him. She pulled the tray near the bed and then plopped down hard, causing Cam to fly up in the air a little, flipping over and landing on his face. 

Before he could right himself, he felt her giant fingertip and thumb gently clasp around his wrist, pulling him up in the air and onto his feet. She then scooped him up under his rear and moved him three feet forward, on top of the cart. 

"Hey! Warn me when you're gonna do stuff like that!" he said, rubbing his wrist as if it hurt, but in reality it didn't. 

"Ooh... someone's a little grumpy this morning," she had tried not to emphasize the word 'little', but somehow it came out that way anyway. She continued on, not giving him the chance to complain about her little faux pas. "Let's get some food in your stomach so you'll be a little more pleasant to be around." Oops! She did it again! 

He glared at her for a moment, but then looked at the large silver dome that was nearly as tall as he was. Kate grabbed the handle on the top of it to reveal the breakfast that he already had predicted by smell. The pile of scrambled eggs would be ankle deep to him, the biscuits were the size of bean bag chairs, and the sausage looked like large duraflame logs. "How am I supposed to eat this?" 

"I've got that all figured out for you." She turned two of the four coffee cups upside down and draped a napkin over one of them, then gestured to the other. "Sit." 

He just stood there looking at her blankly with his arms crossed. 

"I said sit," she jerked him up by both of his hands and placed him directly in front of the mug with the napkin draped over it. "Remember, you said you'd trust me." 

He rubbed his wrists again. This time they did hurt a little, but not as bad as he milked it for. "Fine." He sat on top of the napkin and faced the other cup as if it were a small table. 

She peeled off a small chunk of the biscuit, and then used her knife to cut that piece into two, setting that in the indention in the middle of her makeshift table. She then used the knife to slice into the sausage link, creating a thin disc of meat that she placed on one side of the biscuit. Then Kate picked up her spoon and put a small piece of scrambled egg on the tip of it, transferring it to a spot on top of the sausage slice, and then, to top it all off, she put a tiny dab of strawberry preserves on the other side of the biscuit, putting it all together into a tiny sandwich. 

"See? It's just like you make at home!" She was very proud of her ingenuity. 

Cameron stared at the mess in front of him. To her it seemed nice, neat and tidy, but up close, it wasn't very appetizing. He looked back up at her smiling face as she motioned for him to eat. 

He picked up the monstrosity and wrapped his jaws around it, biting down. He pierced the biscuit and the eggs with his upper teeth, but his lower teeth weren't having much luck getting through the meat. 

"How is it?" Kate asked expectantly. 

"It's good... It's good... except, I don't think I can eat the sausage like this," he pulled the slice off the breakfast sandwich. "The fat and gristle is pretty thick and I can't seem to bite through it." He reassembled the sandwich sans meat, and then took a proper bite. "Okay, this works. The biscuit is a little dry, but the eggs are easy enough to eat and..." he paused for a moment, his tongue moving around his cheek. "Hang on a sec... got a seed..." he spit to the side, figuring there was no point in being polite at the moment. "Strawberry seed. It's like a freakin' watermelon seed." 

"I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it would be so hard for you to eat at that size," Kate said with great concern. 

"No problem. I'll just get used to eggs for a few days." 

Kate stared at him for several moments as he ate a handful of eggs, careful to pick strawberry seeds out before putting any into his mouth. "So... how are you enjoying it?" 

"The breakfast? It's okay. I just said that..." 

"No. I meant, how are you enjoying being small?" 

Cameron finished chewing and swallowed before answering. "Honestly, I'm not. I still can't believe that you did this to me without my permission." 

"You wouldn't have given your permission," she shot back. "You would have said no." 

"Of course I would have said no. What guy wants to be his girlfriend's pet?" 

"The one on the airplane seemed to be enjoying himself..." she smiled. 

Cameron thought and decided not to answer that. 

"And... what's so wrong with being my little pet for a few days?" 

Her fingers walked across the serving carts surface, almost like a pair of short legs, stopping in front of his sitting body. 

"You know me... I take really..." her index finger rubbed against his right leg up to his knee, "...good..." she lingered on his inner thigh "...care..." then moved across his abdomen "...of..." then up his chest, circling his right nipple "...my..." then his left nipple "...pets." 

He followed the flow of her arm up to her face, she was beaming, seeing that she had the desired reaction from him. 

"Don't I?" she asked, lowering her finger down between his crotch. 

Cameron leaned back and smiled.